Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Three most damaging words you can tell your son.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Three most damaging words you can tell your son.

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: Three most damaging words you can tell your son.

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

The whole movie is a psyop against men. It is pure man hatred from one end to the other. Many of us have denounced it as such.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 pm

I totally disagree with that video. Most American men need to be told to man up and stop being such pussies.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:44 am

This video is in line with Winston's post regarding self esteem. Young boys in America are under constant barrage from adults, women, and society to be great in this, and be great in that, or else, you're not a man and you're not good enough to even be breathing oxygen.

Controversy, women (and young girls), no matter how f**** up they are, are always given the p***y pass and are always told how great they are just for being a girl so girls grow up into adults who have high self esteem all while boys grow up into men who are unsure of themselves and underestimate their own worth.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions