Top 50 Posters on HA (by post count)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Btw we have a female in the top 50 posters too. Renata. lol
Oh my god lol :oops: ... I think I'll soon get bumped off the list since I hardly post anymore. 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Because of Repat. I am not in the list. I am not amused :). Maybe I am going to Ph this year and can write something interesting...

Winston do you know Henry? I like how the guy is writing.

http://lifebeyondthesea.com/category/my-story/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote:To quote one of my Princeton roommates,

"Shit on a STICK!"

:shock: :oops:

It seems I need to get life!
Yep...I think so....

I am usually one of the top posters when I am around a place....but I am not around HA a lot at the moment....Indeed I am not posting to any forums much any more....I am getting back to my real work.

I have put out three books, 10,000+ posts on forums, countless personal responses, 200+ videos.

Men are not that interested in living in freedom.

I am back selling my software and I am also working with Mens Rights Fiji to create businesses based out of Fiji. Emosi Tulika is actually a man of action and not just a talker like 99.9% of other men. We have worked on a number of business opportunities with the Fiji government already....we have not won one yet but that is only a matter of time.

When men want to co-operate and collaborate to make money rather than just post of forums? They will remember me... ;-)
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Top 50 Posters on HA (by post count)

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out the top 50 posters on HA by post count. It says that I have the most posts, followed by Jester and Momopi. Momopi was in second place for a long time. But now Jester is. I would have thought that JamesBond, Rock or Ladislav would be in third place, not Jester. I didn't know Jester had that many posts.
Jester is a great guy and a solid presence on here. Has to be said though he likes to drop many of his replies in the form of one or two liners, sometimes a concise "+1" Substance over form LOL :)
Jester is a cool dude... ha ha, every time I think of Jester I think of a mad white guy driving down the 110 Freeway with a gun headed toward Inglewood Ca ever since I read that story of him thinking he had to defend his sister, or I think his GF.
oh shit I POSTED that??!!!

OOPS
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:
Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Oh my god lol :oops: ... I think I'll soon get bumped off the list since I hardly post anymore. 8)
Just upload pics, baby!

;)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:
Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Just upload pics, baby!

;)
Ok ...

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -