In Australia that man hating culture is an extreme

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

In Australia that man hating culture is an extreme

Post by ishwri »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E07ulYo_H2s

Men can barely sit next to children on an airplane in australia without being accused of an molester.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Post by johnnyderp »

It's often said that the most openly homophobic people are often closet gays.

People who quickly and most stridently accuse any innocent man of being pedophiles are most likely projecting their own pedophilic fantasies onto that man. Dirty minded kun-ts the lot of them.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

LOL, this is what I've been trying to tell Winston. He just doesn't want to listen. He'd rather bury his head in the sand and continue thinking that America is the only anti-male country in the world.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

They treat their own men like that because the the Australian men don't fight back.

But Australian women love foreign men and non-white men.

They don't hate ALL men, just the white Australian males.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

SilverEnergy wrote:They treat their own men like that because the the Australian men don't fight back.

White men are the ONLY guys that white australian women go for. It's fairly common here to see a white man with an asian wife or gf. Its extremely rare to see white woman with an asian man. In fact, I don't think I can ever recall seeing a white woman with an asian boyfriend.

Australian women only go for white guys, nz maoris, and. The only black guys they would go for are black european or black american guys. But not africans straight from africa.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

johny_quest wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:They treat their own men like that because the the Australian men don't fight back.

White men are the ONLY guys that white australian women go for. It's fairly common here to see a white man with an asian wife or gf. Its extremely rare to see white woman with an asian man. In fact, I don't think I can ever recall seeing a white woman with an asian boyfriend.

Australian women only go for white guys, nz maoris, and. The only black guys they would go for are black european or black american guys. But not africans straight from africa.
I don't know about asian guys but I do know that they like African American men.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer