Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Our young black men are CLOWNS!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Our young black men are CLOWNS!!!

Postby ishwri » Mon May 19, 2014 2:29 am

This is what young black men in america is focusing on, coon dancing, swag, tasteless rap, sagging pants. I cant believe I am witnessing this. This is a clip of a new popular dance. Very hard to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46YKGxCGwgU
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Postby The » Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Well the chickens have come home to roost.....When you have a generation of young black men raised by single mothers, with no father in sight, this is the end result.....some faggot looking dance....smdh...
The
Junior Poster

Postby ishwri » Mon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm

i thought I was the only one that notices this. This looks like straight gay homo dancing, I noticed the new trends are becoming more gay and feminine.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 20, 2014 9:18 am

Mate, Black and Asian men have it the toughest in the world...We have so much crap to deal with--not only having to deal with other races, but our own communities as well!

And, we both have color-consciousness that deeply affects our racial psyches: a la dealing with negative stereotypes, discrimination among darker-skinned people in our race (for example, the popularity of skin-whitening creams in Asia, and hatred among darker-skinned Blacks from other Blacks...), interracial out-marriages and the issue of race, in general.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Wed May 21, 2014 3:40 am

so what rednecks in america are focused on bullshit like duck dynasty.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions