Our young black men are CLOWNS!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Our young black men are CLOWNS!!!

Post by ishwri »

This is what young black men in america is focusing on, coon dancing, swag, tasteless rap, sagging pants. I cant believe I am witnessing this. This is a clip of a new popular dance. Very hard to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46YKGxCGwgU

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Well the chickens have come home to roost.....When you have a generation of young black men raised by single mothers, with no father in sight, this is the end result.....some faggot looking dance....smdh...
ishwri
Freshman Poster

Post by ishwri »

i thought I was the only one that notices this. This looks like straight gay homo dancing, I noticed the new trends are becoming more gay and feminine.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Mate, Black and Asian men have it the toughest in the world...We have so much crap to deal with--not only having to deal with other races, but our own communities as well!

And, we both have color-consciousness that deeply affects our racial psyches: a la dealing with negative stereotypes, discrimination among darker-skinned people in our race (for example, the popularity of skin-whitening creams in Asia, and hatred among darker-skinned Blacks from other Blacks...), interracial out-marriages and the issue of race, in general.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

so what rednecks in america are focused on bullshit like duck dynasty.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.