Sandman just made a video about Winston and Happier Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Wow, did you guys read the comments on that video, they are scathing. They rip into the idea that foreign women are better than American women.

I only saw two or three positive comments regarding foreign women, the rest were negative comments. I guess those guys don't like the idea of getting involved with foreign women or Winston idea of being "happier abroad."
Then you guys should debate them, tell them the truth and educate them. Come on guys. You gotta learn to stick up for us. Don't be a wuss.

Why does Sandman hate Slavic women just because he's Slavic? That doesn't make sense. Why does he hate Russian women and Foreign women? He doesn't even have experience in global dating so how can he hate it? He seems very irrational and delusional. Why does he have so many fans?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what our Facebook members said about the Sandman video.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Wow, did you guys read the comments on that video, they are scathing. They rip into the idea that foreign women are better than American women.

I only saw two or three positive comments regarding foreign women, the rest were negative comments. I guess those guys don't like the idea of getting involved with foreign women or Winston idea of being "happier abroad."
Then you guys should debate them, tell them the truth and educate them. Come on guys. You gotta learn to stick up for us. Don't be a wuss.
Winston you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. There's no point in debating people like this. The less American tourists/expats/competition abroad the better as well. I personally wouldn't want to see any more expats shitting up Asia, EE, or Latin America as it is. Let these lame guys wallow in their beliefs that America is the end all be all. The ones who really want to know will seek out the information provided on here and other websites like HA.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:Why does Sandman hate Slavic women just because he's Slavic? That doesn't make sense. Why does he hate Russian women and Foreign women? He doesn't even have experience in global dating so how can he hate it? He seems very irrational and delusional. Why does he have so many fans?
He explains his point of view regarding Slavic women here.

He does raise some valid points, and certainly we have to be aware of them and develop plans for avoiding or dealing with potential problems. If we stay away from women all together, then none of the bad things that he mentions will ever happen to us. If we are going to proceed, then it is certainly wise to plan ahead for potential risks.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Winston wrote:Then you guys should debate them, tell them the truth and educate them. Come on guys. You gotta learn to stick up for us. Don't be a wuss.
Okay, I added something to the Sandman video, although it seems that the discussion has died down already.
I gather that Sandman has absolutely zero interest in women. For him, they are all annoying creatures who talk too much and like to shop. Well, yes, talking and shopping are a part of the package. And, yes, women tend to be extremely status conscious--often ruthlessly so. I mean, look at the thousands of dollars that some women will spend on a handbag: that is purely about asserting status over other women. No heterosexual man is going to pay any attention to a woman's purse.
Sandman does raise some valid points, and certainly we have to be aware of the risks and develop plans for avoiding or dealing with potential problems. If we stay away from women all together, then none of the bad things that he mentions will ever happen to us. If we are going to proceed, then it is certainly wise to plan ahead for potential risks. If we never go outside, then we'll never be run over by a car. But, what kind of life would that be? Going outside makes life interesting. Just look both ways before crossing any street.
By venturing abroad, a man stands to expand his intellectual and cultural horizons, experience different ways of life, and, quite possibly, enjoy some really satisfying rounds of coitus with some extremely gorgeous women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Winston wrote:It looks like he followed up on my suggestion. But it's clear from his video that he is speaking from speculation, not experience. And he holds many false myths about foreign women and about happier abroad that are not even true. He obviously did not really read my site.

I'll PM him and try to educate him and clear up his misunderstandings.

You guys should post in his comments section to help clear up his misunderstandings about us.
I just watched this video for the first time and this was my impression as well.

I've found Sandman's videos to be, overall, informative and interesting. So I was expecting this video to be similar, even potentially giving me some groundbreaking insights into foreign dating (to the point that I was somewhat nervous that he would say something extremely logical to convince me OUT of foreign dating). Unfortunately, I found that he merely repeated much of the uninformed rationalizations that you can just find with basic Google search. I wasn't impressed.

I'm much more inclined to listen to posters here that sometimes veer on the cynical side (guys like Rock and Ladislav), who clearly have experience in this space AND have a significant posting history (remember, Sandman only even discovered MGTOW less than a year ago....1 year from now, he might have different views on the world).
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Sandman just made a video about Winston and Happier Abro

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Guys, check out this video that Sandman just made about Winston and his website Happier Abroad.
The part about sex-selective abortions just exposes their evil.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The video Sandman made discussing Winston and his Happier Abroad website made was made private by Sandman for some reason.

In the video which Sandman made last year, he basically said all women are the same and it's no use trying to meet or marry foreign women. They will leave you for the bigger better deal as soon as they can.

Sandman said he is from eastern Europe and can say with certainty that women from poor countries are just as hypergamous as women from wealthy countries. The funny thing is, Sandman has not traveled to foreign countries and has no experience dating women from other countries.

Needless to say, Sandman does not like Winston's Happier Abroad website or his idea of dating and marrying women from foreign countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by drronnie »

Maybe those posters got a point. Asian or Eastern women are no angels at all
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

jamesbond wrote:The video Sandman made discussing Winston and his Happier Abroad website made was made private by Sandman for some reason.

In the video which Sandman made last year, he basically said all women are the same and it's no use trying to meet or marry foreign women. They will leave you for the bigger better deal as soon as they can.

Sandman said he is from eastern Europe and can say with certainty that women from poor countries are just as hypergamous as women from wealthy countries. The funny thing is, Sandman has not traveled to foreign countries and has no experience dating women from other countries.

Needless to say, Sandman does not like Winston's Happier Abroad website or his idea of dating and marrying women from foreign countries.
Yep..kind of strange he turned the video to private.....bit of an admission that he made a mistake....rather than clear up the mistakes in a new video...which would have been a better idea.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!