Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What do ya all think of this new section of my site?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What do ya all think of this new section of my site?

Postby steve55 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 am

* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Re: What do ya all think of this new section of my site?

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:28 am

steve55 wrote:http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/foreign-women-have-innocent-hearts.html

The pictures show just how humble and feminine foreign women look.

I love this quote from Mark Davis you have on your page regarding the correspondence letter he received from his future wife Anna.

"In her fourth letter to me she asked a profound question. It's a question that makes all of this very simple. She asked, "What would you like a woman to do every day, to act or be, for you to feel happy?" What would I like for a woman to do for me every day to make me feel happy? Wow. That blew me away. Have you ever had an American woman ask you that question?"
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions