Introducing my family (with pictures)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Danielle in here still trolling and you fools keep feeding her....smdh!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
Danielle has the same problem as myself, we're both out of HA's prime directive.

So yes, while earlier, I was raging against my Femi-Nazi sister (plus Cold War dad) and involved with a Brazilian, today, I'm dating a former classmate AW, who happens to be a lesbian, as well as my soulmate.

Thus, I'm in a particularly bizarre conundrum, which 99% of American men will never find themselves in. And there's no place for the Twilight Zone on HA.
Your solution is unique, yes, but

(1) You have the opportunity to sample multiple women without creeping around (Danielle's husband presumably doesn't have that privilege.)

(2) You date in Quebec, which is not an Anglo country
(Danielle's husband presumably doesn't have that privilege.)

(3) You didn't wife up with a pregnant woman.
(Unlike Danielle's husband.)

OTOH, if being a sympathetic, understanding guy when it comes to Danielle, your gf, and women in general is WORKING for you, well, keep on keepin' on.

Not everyone has to run hard-ass cave-man game.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:Your solution is unique, yes, but

(1) You have the opportunity to sample multiple women without creeping around (Danielle's husband presumably doesn't have that privilege.)

(2) You date in Quebec, which is not an Anglo country
(Danielle's husband presumably doesn't have that privilege.)

(3) You didn't wife up with a pregnant woman.
(Unlike Danielle's husband.)

OTOH, if being a sympathetic, understanding guy when it comes to Danielle, your gf, and women in general is WORKING for you, well, keep on keepin' on.

Not everyone has to run hard-a** cave-man game.
Ok, so I'm having a better life than most, the problem is that in reality, it's not suppose to happen.

Don't you get it, a lesbian is not suppose to fall in love with a straight guy and vice versa. Plus, how many couples can say that they'd known each other for ~1.5 decades, before doing *intimate things*.

I'm quite living in some alternate reality. There is no one, in probably my entire region, who's experiencing this.

Thus, like Danielle, I don't belong in HA but unlike her, I don't have the trapping of the conditionals you'd stated above.

If Mel and I do decide to spend the rest of our lives together, it'll be probably be the most bizarre, yet successful unions in modern American history, though we don't want that footnote in the history books about us. It doesn't exactly look good for posterity when children open up those history books about the early 21st century.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
If Mel and I do decide to spend the rest of our lives together, it'll be probably be the most bizarre, yet successful unions in modern American history, though we don't want that footnote in the history books about us. It doesn't exactly look good for posterity when children open up those history books about the early 21st century.
No telling what happened between Abraham's wife Sarah and her slavegirl Hagar. They remained close enough that Abraham let Sarah whip Hagar.

SO actually this stuff COULD have happened before, it's just that with no electronic media or cheap paper, noone was tempted to record the juicy stuff.

Seriously, the solution Mel has found is IMO the hope for many (non-man-hating) lesbians and bisexual women. Even some of the ones that are a light butch (whatever that is called) could be f***ed once in a blue moon (just to establish ultimate male dominance), while the girlie girl could get it more often from her gf and from the man. Allows them to bear children, have a father figure, and have a man to take care of them.

Don't need to tell most readers, this is predicted by the Prophet Isaiah, and has not yet been fulfilled:

And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name; take thou away our reproach.
So IMO don't be afraid to marry a lesbian, lesbian couple, or reformed sluts, as long as you don't give exclusives. Hey, it's BIBLICAL!

:shock: