Feeling Lonely After Seeing Couples

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Cornfed wrote: Not necessarily. Everything is going down the toilet and the order in which they go is largely given over to random chance and the decisions of the PTB. However, if I am wrong and you really do have the ability to predict the exact state of an industry years in the future, then I suggest you quit wasting your time doing whatever you are doing now and become a billionaire trading in stock options. It should be a piece of cake.
I can't quit what I'm doing now. For reasons that I won't specify here, but have in other threads, I'm locked into my current situation for the near future.

Either way, it's almost impossible to become rich trading stocks (and my field is not related to the stock market anyway). But this is a topic for another thread.
A bit like I taught in Korea for a couple of years to stabilize my finances. Still, a lot of people trying to do that now are SOL.
That may be true, but there are other options for them if they look into it.

This can be a good idea for Tsar though: teaching abroad (Disclaimer: I am not an expert in this area and do not know much about it. It's just a suggestion that he should look into it).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maverick wrote:Either way, it's almost impossible to become rich trading stocks
That is my point. If you could predict the market such that you knew there would be graduate-level jobs and ongoing employment in a given industry in times such as these, you could also get rich in the stock market. But of course without inside contacts, you can't in fact do either.
That may be true, but there are other options for them if they look into it.
That sounds like a religious statement. Depending on who you are, there might be or there might not be.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maverick wrote:Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but have you tried going to therapy? Seems like there's a lot of issues there that you might want to get worked out before starting a family.
I already go for therapy but it doesn't do anything. Do people honesty think a shrink can solve problems? It's like doctors that are always looking to treat the symptoms and not the underlying issue. Over time with love and friends and being surrounded by respectful, nice people would I begin to lose my anger, hatred, and bitterness. Without that no amount of time with a shrink would solve anything.

It's like telling a person in the Arctic Circle to let go of the cold and become warm by changing their thought process and talking to the wind. No amount of trying to let go of the cold will make the person any warmer. Talking to the wind is a waste of time. That's basically what it's like talking to a shrink. The only thing it does is allow me to talk about my miserable life or my wretched past.

Most of you don't know how even half of what I experienced feels like. What it's like to constantly be an outcast since childhood. After my parents could no longer afford it, I was taken out of a private religious school that educates people up to grade 8, then they can either go to a private high school or a public high school if they remained for the entire duration. In private religious schools people are generally kinder. I had friends when I was a child before I was thrown into a cold suburban school system from grade 4 onwards where I was subject to bullying by students and teachers. I was mocked throughout my life, suffer from PTSD from all the emotional and verbal abuse, and continuously oppressed. I know my timeline is a little off compared to most guys my age.

One of the only people on this forum that had some idea of what it's like is Winston. I read his biography and noticed we share a good number of similarities from childhood up to the college years.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but have you tried going to therapy? Seems like there's a lot of issues there that you might want to get worked out before starting a family.
I already go for therapy but it doesn't do anything. Do people honesty think a shrink can solve problems? It's like doctors that are always looking to treat the symptoms and not the underlying issue. Over time with love and friends and being surrounded by respectful, nice people would I begin to lose my anger, hatred, and bitterness. Without that no amount of time with a shrink would solve anything.

It's like telling a person in the Arctic Circle to let go of the cold and become warm by changing their thought process and talking to the wind. No amount of trying to let go of the cold will make the person any warmer. Talking to the wind is a waste of time. That's basically what it's like talking to a shrink. The only thing it does is allow me to talk about my miserable life or my wretched past.

Most of you don't know how even half of what I experienced feels like. What it's like to constantly be an outcast since childhood. After my parents could no longer afford it, I was taken out of a private religious school that educates people up to grade 8, then they can either go to a private high school or a public high school if they remained for the entire duration. In private religious schools people are generally kinder. I had friends when I was a child before I was thrown into a cold suburban school system from grade 4 onwards where I was subject to bullying by students and teachers. I was mocked throughout my life, suffer from PTSD from all the emotional and verbal abuse, and continuously oppressed. I know my timeline is a little off compared to most guys my age.

One of the only people on this forum that had some idea of what it's like is Winston. I read his biography and noticed we share a good number of similarities from childhood up to the college years.
I have sent you a PM...Hope you get it..as I'm not sure sometime the darkness plays tricks ...:)

Im pasting my message here also....

----------------

The problem is NOT YOU...BUT OTHERS....You must remember this always....It goes way beyond what we see Physically on earth...The mental torture and suffering goes beyond physical earth and the decision to torture good souls on earth is taken on higher dimensions.

The humans, our family, brothers, relatives, taxi drivers, our work mates, shop assistant etc etc...The darkness comes through them and makes our life miserable....

The biggest, greatest weapon used by the EVIL is to put blame on his EVIL on humanity. He does all the evil and puts the blame on us and calls it "Karma"....Never ever believe in Karma...I'm from India, we invented this B**l Sh**t...This word is now taking over America also....Some words are Psychic weapons which once inserted in our minds and belief system will like a seed grow into a gigantic evil tree in us to destroy and consume us for ever.

In India, its a done thing...Its always your fault, Always...due to it...India has become a billion soulless humans...This evil tricks us to believe we are powerless, we are useless by blaming us for his Evil..He creates shits all around us like what happened to Winston and then puts the blame on victims themselves.

However, not to scare ...but we are entering even darker times...The battle between good and possessed souls have increased....Stay away from humanity, even your parents, brothers, friends...whoever tries to put you down...Never visit a doctor or a therapist or take meds..Its goes way way beyond....

Mix with people who are positive...I know hard to find positive people in these times...but limit your interaction....

HOWEVER, As I said...This whole game is far far worse than what we are being told...Even when we start living alone...After a while we will start getting frustrated..because human nature is social...So its not a solution that if you stop interacting with humanity the problems will go away...It will just Limit your suffering to an extent...

The best way is to balance it...Know THIS EVIL...Its much darker and evil than what we are being told about ..THE PROBLEM is not you but him....

In coming times, the problems will increase, sorry to say but the more aware we are ...the more we would be able to defend ourselves....Whenever, wherever someone blames you...ALWAYS REPEAT in your mind....You are not the problem..You are Perfect...The problem is them not me...This is very very important at this period in time.

You can also read my this post to defend against indecision, squeezness in life

viewtopic.php?t=23347&highlight=
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

eurobrat wrote:I don't know, Tsar sounds spoiled and it looks like him being spoiled has warped into entitlement. At 24 still living at home with no job.
So being unemployed despite getting a degree and having to live at home is "spoiled"? WTF? By that standard I guess people starving to death in Bangladeshi slums really have it made. All they have to do is sit there.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Continuing with the above post...

There are no fixed, permanent solution at this point, whoever says that...He is BS'ing...Because the darkness is still all around us...All defense mechanism is eventually infiltrated by the darkness here...we are in a battle...nothing is right here but the evil makes it all fine on earth. This is a gigantic war that is like more than a trillion thermo nuclear bombs combined, this is how much powerful Evil is....You must understand the power of evil before we can find a solution for it...

The solution I have is to ward off evil at the moment you find the greatest squeeze...But this evil is parasitic in nature....he will try to attack you again....

We have got all over priorities, objectives mixed up now....People have no clue, what they are, where they are, what they are doing...what they should really be doing etc etc

You are really the good guy here....Do not let anyone tell you otherwise...The evil is messing with you....You are perfect....Do not waste anymore time...looking to find solution for your problems...because you are perfect.....We need you man :) Don't waste your time anymore looking for solutions...you are a perfect being...We need people like you to focus on the battle that is at hand now...

Instead focus on fighting this darkness....This is your ultimate mission...This is what you were meant to do...you are a fighter...born to fight ...This evil since childhood has seeked to destroy you.....You said, you could relate to Winston and his troubles in the past and Winston says...He is a warrior ..because he is and you are too that's why Evil is messing with your life more than others...He does not want you to realize who you really are...what you were meant to do..

You see, this is beyond Hollywood script...My words may sound Hollywood and New Agy...but they combined don't cut it even one degree to what this Evil really is and what it is doing to us....This is how much darker this THING is...

I don't even call it evil...thats just to make it understand on human terms...I call it The THING...because he is not crazy, he is not mad, he is not impatient, he is smart and cunning at the same time, He knows when to play his card, when to fold. He owns the entire known universe, our milky way galaxy, our planet...yet he does not go too crazy eating it all out....HE IS NOT GREEDY....HE IS VERY CALCULATIVE....The lower Illuminati, Rotthchilds, Bankers, CIA, NSA, Aliens etc...Have some form of vice in them...BUT THIS THING DOES NOT...He created all Vice itself....He is Beyond Vice...You need to understand this...He created Evil itself....The Greed, Hatred, Envy, Jealously are the Product of his creation...but He is not part of it...He is beyond it...
[/b]

You can itself think...No being can accumulate so much power if he was crazy, he would have self destroyed itself long time ago.......This THING is SANE...Very Sane....He knows exactly how much to mess up our life...so that we will remain in a limbo, going around in a circle with no answers..He just does thing that is exactly needed to make us miserable...He never over do it...Never...He knows what potential we have more than ourself's ...if he starts over-doing things..we could begin to realize who we are

I'm telling you all this to know....what kind of THNIG you are dealing with here...That is why your life was living hell...We are not dealing with some kind of road side Satanic level of evil...This THING can create 1000 Satan in a second...I'm telling you on a Universal scale...Because you are a Universal Being..

Unless, you realize your true potential and the potential of this thing...our life will remain miserable...DO NOT TAKE THIS THING LIGHTLY....We are in a middle of a gigantic inter universal battle man....You are a great force on the good side...We need guys like you ...

Please do not mix up my words with Hollywood script and new age...Its way way way beyond it....

If you can relate to Winston's struggles...then you are on the right side....These are very very critical times for us...The Matrix has reversed....aka he is turning the entire known universe.....so that he can move even higher..We need to Unite....
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Alright, I'll say this. A lot of you guys are being total dicks to Tsar and it's not even constructive. I thought some of you were good posters too. By no means should Cornfed be banned because he's right on the money most of the time. I say that as a minority. Traditional societies follow the same rough guidelines no matter how far removed the cultures being compared. Civilizations rise through the same processes no matter the people being spoken of. It's absurd to think culture can explain all mental differences between races. Skin color is just perception? Bullshit. So even as a minority I find myself a lot closer to his line of thought. It'd be a big loss to this forum if he were banned.

S_Parc's right about how bad American culture is and it is certainly very pervasive, especially in the North East. The whole point of Happier Abroad is based on that truth, which we can see in Winston's own story linked to on the main page.

Tsar's post about his middle/high school experiences sound remarkably like my own. I also dropped out of college for a few years and just recently went back. But what I think is unfortunate for Tsar is that I've developed better coping mechanisms. Objectively, my life is even worse now than it was as a teenager. That's due to my parents divorcing, itself a sign of failed race relations. I'm not even technically opposed to race mixing, but Cornfed's still right about a hell of a lot. But I've developed coping mechanisms to deal with it and now I'm going to Shanghai for two months next week.

How am I paying for it? My grandfather, my mother's father, left me money when he died. My uncle went back to a village in China and picked out a woman to marry and has spent his whole life in my grandparent's household. It wasn't coddling because he's been building houses the whole time. My uncle and grandfather are respectable men who followed extremely traditional paths.

My father? Well he stole some of the money my grandfather left me and with divorce and an extra household he's made our whole family poorer. I was raised to be outcast from both sides of my family; civility is not love. That's what race mixing means to me. I'm not against it, but far too often it's the result of weakling shitheads like my father who believe in nothing. Cornfed's damn right.

I get angry thinking about it, but I'm able to handle it far better than I would have as a teenager. If all the shit going on in my life happened when I was a teenager I would've probably killed myself. But here I am taking he equivalent of two college semesters in just one term, I have no insecurity about my ability to get girls and I'm actually going abroad. On the verge of success.

So here I see Tsar as someone who's had an extremely similar life to mine, but for whatever reason wasn't able to develop the same coping mechanisms. What do most people here do? Shit on him. Call Cornfed a dirty racist or whatever, but at least he's supporting Tsar. And I can thank Matty for sticking up for my pal too. But what most of you guys are doing isn't even tough love - it's just unconstructive criticism. Swear to god, you guys are driving out good members here and are showing no sympathy for someone who's basically a representation of why Happier Abroad exists. It's like you want Tsar to become a school shooter instead of helping him. And I thought HA helped me succeed; I'm leaving in a week. Why not actually help Tsar? Scum, the lot a'ya.

TL; DR I thought Happier Abroad was a support system, but people are being jerks to my friend.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Hello Dave, thanks for speaking up in this thread.

You know, part of the reason why I'm keeping a bit of a low brow on these issues is that my immediate family, despite being 100% dysfunctional, is white.

In other words, the moment I leave the home, I'm treated like every other American other there. This is a strange thing to communicate because ppl perceive me, as an individual. The assumption by the masses, is that I'd come from a decent family, when that's certainly not the case.

Thus, I'm given a bit of a free pass, because of my alleged Anglican background, despite not having attended services in eons.

Mel, my GF, understands all of this and doesn't want to her family to think less of me and thus, has put up barriers, for my own protection. And you know, this is one of the real reasons why I'm in love with her. She's my one and one truer protector in this life. If this persists, she'll be my wife in a rather short time.

Ok, with that stated, as this threads progresses, I'd gotten a bit irate at all the attacks against Tsar, w/o trying to understand, what folks like us, go through, growing up in America.

Instead of attacking the OP, I'd rather give a person like him, daily exercises to practice, so that he could attain his final goals. Now granted, there's no guarantee of a final outcome but badgering someone, just because he didn't achieve X, Y, or Z by age 24, isn't very helpful.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

abcdavid01 wrote:Why not actually help Tsar?
Well, we can only give advice based on our own experiences. Personally, I'm a very solutions-oriented guy. If someone starts venting about something, my natural reaction is to come up with a solution to solve that person's problems. That's how I generally do things in my own my life, so that's how I think. People do tell me that I come off as insensitive at times. My apologies if my posts came off that way. I really am trying to help the guy the best way I know how.
S_Parc wrote:Ok, with that stated, as this threads progresses, I'd gotten a bit irate at all the attacks against Tsar, w/o trying to understand, what folks like us, go through, growing up in America.
I grew up in America too and, to be honest, it really wasn't that bad. Like most other people today, I grew up in a dysfunctional household, was bullied, and was constantly getting in trouble for not going along with the feminist ideology from a young age (though I didn't know what I was doing at the time).

So I've been where Tsar was for a little while. In fact, it's possible that our early lives were similar. I was bullied VERY badly in middle school and junior high, but found my way in high school, got some confidence, and haven't been bullied since.

As I said above, we can only give advice based on our experiences. So my advice is geared towards pushing Tsar onto the path that I got onto when things started massively improving in my life. Again, if it came off as an attack, my apologies.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

abcdavid01 wrote:I thought Happier Abroad was a support system, but people are being jerks to my friend.
I tried to be as constructive as I could but sometimes people's attitudes are part of the problem. I said on several of my posts that I do not believe Tsar to be a bad guy at all, and that I wish him nothing but the best. However, in spite of this, I do believe it to be important for him to change some things about his mindset and attitude.

When I see someone with an unhealthy mindset I speak up about this because I care, not to be hateful. I am supportive but some of the things he says just surprise me. It's a pity.

I wish nothing but the best for this guy but he seems very obsessed with certain tv-series, with fairy tales and knights and the like. The way he writes, the way he talks, and the fact that he is already seeing a therapist make me honestly wonder if perhaps he has been diagnosed with something already? That would certainly understand some of his behavior, his attitude and mindset. The bad experiences he's had in the past make things worse. It's a vicious circle I hope he can snap out of.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:I thought Happier Abroad was a support system, but people are being jerks to my friend.
I tried to be as constructive as I could but sometimes people's attitudes are part of the problem. I said on several of my posts that I do not believe Tsar to be a bad guy at all, and that I wish him nothing but the best. However, in spite of this, I do believe it to be important for him to change some things about his mindset and attitude.

When I see someone with an unhealthy mindset I speak up about this because I care, not to be hateful. I am supportive but some of the things he says just surprise me. It's a pity.

I wish nothing but the best for this guy but he seems very obsessed with certain tv-series, with fairy tales and knights and the like. The way he writes, the way he talks, and the fact that he is already seeing a therapist make me honestly wonder if perhaps he has been diagnosed with something already? That would certainly understand some of his behavior, his attitude and mindset. The bad experiences he's had in the past make things worse. It's a vicious circle I hope he can snap out of.
I mentioned I likely have Adult PTSD, I won't deny I have major trust issues, and I stammer. What is wrong with the way I write? I write like a poet or an author. I watch a lot of televisions shows more than I read. If I think something relates to my life or is of relevance then I would post it. Generally if something has magic, superpowers, a heroic quest, or getting a princess I will love it because that is the type of entertainment I enjoy. When I was in high school my favorite show was Heroes. Favorite shows might change but favorite genres don't change. I am an idealist, not a realist. Most people are realists and cannot dream. Besides, my past and present is wretched so why shouldn't I try to experience some semblance of joy by watching movies, television shows, or anime that gives me inspiration? The bad experiences don't make things worse. The bad experiences are my past. A person that has experienced what I did could never turn out to be the typical modern guy.

Did you even read the eight examples I posted? If I took a week I could think back and write hundreds of negative examples. These aren't just insignificant slights or things that can be forgotten. My past was not at all pleasant.

If a song could play inside of a person's heart that defined everything about their life story, innermost desires, and their dreams, I have selected that one that would presently play inside my heart.

The sad and mournful melody of a lost soul wishing to reclaim joy and to find someone that brings jubilation into his wretched life. Wanting to escape his cruel world, feel the warm of true love, and finally share in kind laughter. Desiring a beautiful and youthful princess with purity and compassion to melt his icy heart and take away all the years of bitterness.

My writing is that of a poet. I assume you dislike poetic writing? Can you please take some time explain what you dislike about my writing?
Last edited by Tsar on June 16th, 2014, 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opkMyKGx7TQ&feature=kp[/youtube]

One of the real speeches of King George VI, King of England and Emperor of the British Empire. He stammered.

Usually I can am able to speak that well with people I know and trust. My speech is worse with random people or people I don't trust. You don't know what it's like to constantly be on trial before people your entire life or be mocked. At least he was blessed by being wealthy and being royalty. That allowed him to have some happiness and have a nice family early on. He had the love and affections of a virtuous wife that supported him and when he was feeling down she comforted him.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Tsar wrote: The bad experiences are my past. A person that has experienced what I did could never turn out to be the typical modern guy.
I think everyone here needs to look at the following pie chart, especially the OP:

Tsar needs to realize he is victimizing himself and not taking responsibility for himself and his own happiness in life. There are a few guys on here that tend to do this.

I ask you the following questions if you really think you are a victim to life:

1) Has anyone purposely sabotage your life to the point of no return, something that can not be fixed?
2) Has anyone robbed or stolen from you to the point where you are completely broke and helpless?
3) Where you born with or have acquired a real physical disease that has left you physically disabled?

Are you ready to take responsibility for your life and find happiness? It's time to throw this card away...

I see those on here that claim to be a victim but are fully capable, smart and not physically disabled males. I feel it's a real slap in the face to those who do have real diseases, real hardships, grow up without a home or a family.

If your problems can be solved by yourself and is not in the hands of God or others than you are not a victim. These are not real problems and they are a slap in the face to other people who really do suffer from real physical diseases that have no control over the outcome no matter what they do.

It's time for everyone to bring out the wheel they were given by their 3rd grade teachers in elementary school...

Rinse and repeat until the problem has been solved. Move forwards, not backwards...

BONUS*** - The international version:

Last edited by eurobrat on June 16th, 2014, 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

LOL @ EuroBrat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tsar,

I don't think I have ever attacked you. I never had bad blood with you. I guess I am indifferent?