Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How easy is to to contract genital herpes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby HouseMD » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:20 am

Alright. Here's the deal. Herpes can easily spread visas skin to skin contact. Even with an intact condom, herpes is pretty easy to contract. There is no cure for herpes, but 90% of people have one outbreak or less. Herpes actually wasn't considered that big of a deal until the 80s, when the first anti herpes medications were in development and pharmaceutical companies decided to paint what had previously been a minor skin condition as the scarlet H. Herpes, for most men and women, is not a big deal, and either causes no outbreaks at all or outbreaks that are so inconsequential as to be either not noticed or not considered to be a problem. Don't buy into the hype- herpes is not life ruining, that's just a big Pharma fabrication.

I don't have herpes, but I had a scare myself once. Thank god the blood tests came back clear, but even if they hadn't, life goes on.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:58 am

Hmmm I think I would cry but now adays I cry over anything....-_-
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions