Confessions of a reformed racist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Chinese ancestors were Africans as said by an ASIAN genetist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzyoMqxppR0
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Yes, it's good to know your people's history.

Yes, it's good to know where you come from.

Yes, it's good to know your people's achievements and accomplishments.

No, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your people's achievements and accomplishments (as long as they advance the human race).

NO, it's not good to be hung up on your race's past achievements (and I say that as a black man).

As a black man, I say that it's a good thing that black people may have built the foundations of civilisation, and I can be proud of the accomplishments and achievements of my forebears, but you won't find me with my mouth on the nutsack of my people's history because I have to make my own way in this world. I have to blaze my own trail (as much as possible) and... unlock my own achievements and accomplish my own wonders. Being hung up on the achievements and accomplishments of my forebears is like announcing this to the world:

"I AM SO HUNG UP ON THE FACT THAT BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED A-B-C, ACCOMPLISHED AND ACHIEVED D-E-F, CAME FROM G-H-I, AND CAME FROM X-Y-Z BECAUSE I HAVE NO ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF MY OWN!"
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

SilverEnergy wrote:Another person who doesn't believe in the Bible, which comprises most of the non-black males on Happier Abroad.
Oh I believe the Bible exists, sure. But I don't think it has any scientific value whatsoever. It's a book filled with symbolical stories on morality, lessons in how to live a life and all that. It has some good stories, a few wise lessons, some good rules. The New Testament is kind of nice. But no, I do not believe in 100% of what it says being true.

Neither does my wife, btw, who is Christian (Catholic) herself.
SilverEnergy wrote:Whites as stated by SCIENTISTS, originated through a genetic mutation from black African dna.
Scientists like Moses and Noah?
SilverEnergy wrote:Black skin color is the ONLY color that can produce white and brown skin shades.
Nah. Asian and Middle Eastern people can too.
SilverEnergy wrote:I never said that Ham, Shem and Japheth were the origin of the human race but they they helped repopulate the world after most humans were killed in the world wide flood.
How did they repopulate it, did they f**k their own sisters or did God send some angel bitches down from Heaven? Most of that Old Testament is one big pile of incest it seems lol. :roll:
SilverEnergy wrote:The origin of mankind is the BLACK AFRICAN ADAM AND EVE!
Sure, sure. And then the black Adam and Eve had black sons and daughters. Who then had to f*ck each other because there's no other people. And then Adam and Eve had a bunch of defective incest grandchildren who went on to form the races of the earth. Which, because it says so in the Bible, is basically reliable science. Lol you thick mate.
SilverEnergy wrote:But of course, you don't believe int he Bible or don't even believe in the simple fact that ALL mankind originated from Africa.
I believe that for someone to believe in the Bible fully, 100%, one has to be very much immune to logic and very open to the idea of incest being the origin of humanity. If the Biblical origin story you speak of is true, Adam and Eve's grandchildren would already be quite defective. Their great-grandchildren would even be more handicapped. By the time the fourth or fifth generation arrives, all of mankind would effectively consist of primarily drooling retards. Very, very scientifically correct, clearly. :roll:
SilverEnergy wrote:Ham who was black, settled in Africa, where many of the black people migrated out of Africa and spread around the world until whites started killing them and mixing in with them.
If history taught us anything, blacks are very capable of killing each other and themselves. It's not like you need white people for that, lol.
SilverEnergy wrote:Shem who was black, most likely a light brown color, settled in the middle east area.
Oh, Shem!
SilverEnergy wrote:Japheth who was white, went into the Caucasus mountains and from there, whites left the mountains and settled in Russia and Europe, that's why whites are called CAUCASIONS.
Flawless theory.
SilverEnergy wrote:Blacks started civilization, get over it.
Perhaps, depending on whether or not the ancient Egyptians or Mesopotamians at the time were black, white or Middle Eastern. Possibly something inbetween. But certainly there is nothing in the Bible that scientifically proves or disproves anything. That's no foundation to base an argument on. And blind fanaticism cannot be reasoned with, anyway.

There's no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of clever black people right now and there have been plenty in the past. I am certain in the first civilizations there were plenty of darker skinned individuals, as they tend to have originated in warmer areas. But I don't think there's any real basis to the theory that one race started up all of civilization. And I find your views on race and the origin of mankind to be greatly oversimplified and flawed, with a clear bias towards your own continent of origin.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:Another person who doesn't believe in the Bible, which comprises most of the non-black males on Happier Abroad.
Oh I believe the Bible exists, sure. But I don't think it has any scientific value whatsoever. It's a book filled with symbolical stories on morality, lessons in how to live a life and all that. It has some good stories, a few wise lessons, some good rules. The New Testament is kind of nice. But no, I do not believe in 100% of what it says being true.

Neither does my wife, btw, who is Christian (Catholic) herself.
SilverEnergy wrote:Whites as stated by SCIENTISTS, originated through a genetic mutation from black African dna.
Scientists like Moses and Noah?
SilverEnergy wrote:Black skin color is the ONLY color that can produce white and brown skin shades.
Nah. Asian and Middle Eastern people can too.
SilverEnergy wrote:I never said that Ham, Shem and Japheth were the origin of the human race but they they helped repopulate the world after most humans were killed in the world wide flood.
How did they repopulate it, did they f**k their own sisters or did God send some angel bitches down from Heaven? Most of that Old Testament is one big pile of incest it seems lol. :roll:
SilverEnergy wrote:The origin of mankind is the BLACK AFRICAN ADAM AND EVE!
Sure, sure. And then the black Adam and Eve had black sons and daughters. Who then had to f*ck each other because there's no other people. And then Adam and Eve had a bunch of defective incest grandchildren who went on to form the races of the earth. Which, because it says so in the Bible, is basically reliable science. Lol you thick mate.
SilverEnergy wrote:But of course, you don't believe int he Bible or don't even believe in the simple fact that ALL mankind originated from Africa.
I believe that for someone to believe in the Bible fully, 100%, one has to be very much immune to logic and very open to the idea of incest being the origin of humanity. If the Biblical origin story you speak of is true, Adam and Eve's grandchildren would already be quite defective. Their great-grandchildren would even be more handicapped. By the time the fourth or fifth generation arrives, all of mankind would effectively consist of primarily drooling retards. Very, very scientifically correct, clearly. :roll:
SilverEnergy wrote:Ham who was black, settled in Africa, where many of the black people migrated out of Africa and spread around the world until whites started killing them and mixing in with them.
If history taught us anything, blacks are very capable of killing each other and themselves. It's not like you need white people for that, lol.
SilverEnergy wrote:Shem who was black, most likely a light brown color, settled in the middle east area.
Oh, Shem!
SilverEnergy wrote:Japheth who was white, went into the Caucasus mountains and from there, whites left the mountains and settled in Russia and Europe, that's why whites are called CAUCASIONS.
Flawless theory.
SilverEnergy wrote:Blacks started civilization, get over it.
Perhaps, depending on whether or not the ancient Egyptians or Mesopotamians at the time were black, white or Middle Eastern. Possibly something inbetween. But certainly there is nothing in the Bible that scientifically proves or disproves anything. That's no foundation to base an argument on. And blind fanaticism cannot be reasoned with, anyway.

There's no doubt in my mind that there are plenty of clever black people right now and there have been plenty in the past. I am certain in the first civilizations there were plenty of darker skinned individuals, as they tend to have originated in warmer areas. But I don't think there's any real basis to the theory that one race started up all of civilization. And I find your views on race and the origin of mankind to be greatly oversimplified and flawed, with a clear bias towards your own continent of origin.
I am a black man and I agree with you; I believe that while the Bible has SOME (and I repeat, SOME) good teachings within its pages, it is generally worthless. Also, as a black man, I can not see how most black people can be Christian, when Christianity was forced upon our ancestors at gun, whip, and bladepoint. Yes, the same could be said about Islam, but I don't recall any of our ancestors being enslaved by Muslims in America... Hell, even Chris Rock once said that "If you're a black Christian, then you have a short memory." I added "short and/or selective" to that quote. That's the thing I find almost funny about the pro-black supremacist types: how they talk about black is the best yet they worship a God and Jesus--in whose names those "white devils" raped, enslaved, tortured, and murdered our people. Quite frankly, I don't give a hoot if Jesus was black, white, blue, purple, orange, Saiyan, Namek, Klingon, etc.-- those "white devils" enslaved and murdered our people in his name.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:I am a black man and I agree with you; I believe that while the Bible has SOME (and I repeat, SOME) good teachings within its pages, it is generally worthless. Also, as a black man, I can not see how most black people can be Christian, when Christianity was forced upon our ancestors at gun, whip, and bladepoint.
Christianity was forced upon many people, black, white and asian alike. My own ancestors used to believe in Germanic gods but the Franks sent priests to convert my people. They destroyed many of our sacred places, killed our druids, raped our women and forbade our old beliefs. They destroyed entire cultures and religions for being "heathen", all around the world. It's a bloody disgrace. What Christianity did in Africa, it first did in Europe. And as they did, they conveniently and hypocritically forgot all about their Ten Commandments - you shall not kill, you shall not steal, nor desire what is not yours...
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Yes, the same could be said about Islam, but I don't recall any of our ancestors being enslaved by Muslims in America... Hell, even Chris Rock once said that "If you're a black Christian, then you have a short memory." I added "short and/or selective" to that quote.
It's ridiculous indeed. And right now, Africans don't have it much better in the Arab world. They are basically slaves all over again. You should just see how many African and Filipina maids are beaten, abused, raped and taken advantage of by their Arab or East-Asian employers, under contracts bordering on slavery.
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:That's the thing I find almost funny about the pro-black supremacist types: how they talk about black is the best yet they worship a God and Jesus--in whose names those "white devils" raped, enslaved, tortured, and murdered our people. Quite frankly, I don't give a hoot if Jesus was black, white, blue, purple, orange, Saiyan, Namek, Klingon, etc.-- those "white devils" enslaved and murdered our people in his name.
Jesus was Middle Eastern. You look at your average young Palestinian, take away the grenade launcher and add a few inches to the beard and there ya go. :wink: But yes, on a serious note... too much messed up things and unspeakable evils have been done in the name of God, Jesus, Muhammad and the like. And they would really reach for straws in doing so. Jesus once said, for example, that slave owners should treat their slaves well. Rather then to see this for what this was - a plea for compassion from Jesus for slaves 2000 year ago - people in America's plantations went: "see! look! Jesus says treat your slaves well but he doesn't say free them, so slavery is alright!". :roll:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

-I couldn't agree more with abcdavid01. You seem like the most honest poster here dude. Other people like to create their own version of the truth for comfort's sake.

-Also, I think Silver Energy is out to lunch in thinking he can give "an education" on this subject. Humans might have emerged from Africa, but that doesn't preclude how different groups could have developed differently both in physiognomy and character after they dispersed over the globe. Nor does it mean that civilization was "started" by Africans. The whole premise is flawed.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Well thanks for the confession, it was an interesting read. Glad to know there is hope for views to change.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.