Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola

I like Corn-man. :( If he gets permabanned, I'll be sad because he is the only guy who acts as the "spice" in otherwise bland discussions which is
Winston's conspiracy stuff, Why America Sucks, and more Winston's spiritual findings, etc. I also like his upside down against the wall pushups in one of his workout videos. That's pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWpAFaZ ... hicFitness
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:49 am
galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Some might say Kornfeld is the canary in the coul mine. Without him who is going to wall us against feminism? Winston identifies himself as a women though in this past but you see where things are going. Funmode off.
Winston did identify himself as women? I never read posts like that. :shock: :?
He wrote the story where he *travelled' to his past that is hundreds of years in the past. In his past he was many different people among them women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 11:04 am
September 2nd, 2023, 9:49 am
galii wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 9:28 am
Some might say Kornfeld is the canary in the coul mine. Without him who is going to wall us against feminism? Winston identifies himself as a women though in this past but you see where things are going. Funmode off.
Winston did identify himself as women? I never read posts like that. :shock: :?
He wrote the story where he *travelled' to his past that is hundreds of years in the past. In his past he was many different people among them women.
Oh I see.. He was talking about past life experiences..
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 31st, 2023, 12:08 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:12 am
I support a lifetime ban on Cornfed for disparaging remarks about Pixel--Dudes wife and daughter. I also suggest a 30 day ban for Natural_Born_Cynic for his racist remarks.

@Pixel--Dude what do you think?
Voyager, No body cares about what you think. STFU.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I couldn't have put it better myself! :mrgreen:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:12 pm
Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:43 am
@Cornfed

Some of my friends said you make them mad and upset them and insult them with some of your comments. Can you please act more civil and respectful and stop insulting others here? We are supposed to help each other out and bring each other up and support each other. Not bring each other down like toxic Americans do. Plus you are into Christian values, so you should know better. Please don't upset anyone again, otherwise I will start to have to ban you. Thanks.

You are free to express your views of course, however extreme they may be. But please don't insult or annoy or badger other members here. Many here have wounded egos and baggage from growing up in toxic America and can get riled up easily. So please be considerate and sensitive to others' feelings and keep that in mind. Thanks.
I know you've done some podcasts with Kangarunner and he's a decent poster, plus he's in Colombia right now and traveled to Asia so he embodies the "HappierAbroad" philosophy quite well. But you have to admit, @Winston that Cornfed is a uniquely colorful character and far more interesting and prolific than Kangarunner. Hell, if you have any balls at all Winston you'd ask Corny to come do a podcast with you. That'll sure give some fireworks. And HA could really use some fireworks. ;)
@MarcosZeitola
@Winston
@gsjackson
Interesting how this one aged, since kangarunner was apparently trying to get Cornfed banned? I missed that bit of drama, but then more recently this "friend" of Winston's completely turned on him, was harassing him regularly in the shoutbox, telling he was "trash" and all sorts of other ad hominem attacks on Winston, among others...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 5:27 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:12 pm
Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:43 am
@Cornfed

Some of my friends said you make them mad and upset them and insult them with some of your comments. Can you please act more civil and respectful and stop insulting others here? We are supposed to help each other out and bring each other up and support each other. Not bring each other down like toxic Americans do. Plus you are into Christian values, so you should know better. Please don't upset anyone again, otherwise I will start to have to ban you. Thanks.

You are free to express your views of course, however extreme they may be. But please don't insult or annoy or badger other members here. Many here have wounded egos and baggage from growing up in toxic America and can get riled up easily. So please be considerate and sensitive to others' feelings and keep that in mind. Thanks.
I know you've done some podcasts with Kangarunner and he's a decent poster, plus he's in Colombia right now and traveled to Asia so he embodies the "HappierAbroad" philosophy quite well. But you have to admit, @Winston that Cornfed is a uniquely colorful character and far more interesting and prolific than Kangarunner. Hell, if you have any balls at all Winston you'd ask Corny to come do a podcast with you. That'll sure give some fireworks. And HA could really use some fireworks. ;)
@MarcosZeitola
@Winston
@gsjackson
Interesting how this one aged, since kangarunner was apparently trying to get Cornfed banned? I missed that bit of drama, but then more recently this "friend" of Winston's completely turned on him, was harassing him regularly in the shoutbox, telling he was "trash" and all sorts of other ad hominem attacks on Winston, among others...
I guess this kangarunner guy wasn't Winston's friend from the beginning. He is a Trojan Horse or Judas the "Betrayer".
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:30 am
Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:44 am
Voyager1 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 8:55 am
@Winston Do you even respect your own poll results? The majority of members want him banned. Cornfed is a detriment to this forum, not an asset.

Get rid of him.
The poll is about even, 50/50 almost, with 9 members in the neither category who want him given more warnings. However, if he insults someone's girlfriend or loved one here, that's crossing the line and a no no. His racist remarks are bad enough, as well as his death wishes toward anyone he doesn't like, which is already crossing the line and going too far already. Only by grace is he still here.
You actually think real posters adding value for free on an otherwise failing forum are receiving your grace. You must be even more mutated than you look. I blame your parents. They have allowed you to skate through life as a useless lazy parasite with the result that you learn nothing and even when you are handed a good thing on a platter, a runt of the litter like you can't help but f**k it up. Within a couple of months this forum will be getting about a post a week and revenue from the site will dwindle to nothing. Hopefully someone will prevail on your parents to cut you off at the knees and leave their money to charity.
@Cornfed
Oh great, you're back with your ban lifted and then you have to post withering rhetorical assaults on Winston after almost all of us were hoping you wouldn't get yourself banned, and so many of us were voting "no" to banning you after discovering this poll? :roll:
I still hope you don't get banned, but you're not so much treading the tiger's tail with "Master Wu" here so much as leaping up and down on the tiger's tail at this point....
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

September 2nd, 2023, 9:10 am
Come on now people. Cornfed, Corn-man is still cool with me. He is the only guy who adds a bit of "spice" in an otherwise bland discussion which consist of conspiracy stuff, America sucks, and more conspiracy stuff. I actually laughed when he called Gerard bulter a "cartoon negro" and I'm using one of his words right now which is "whoreporations". He also actually had the balls to show his face to us and show his workout regiments to us. That's why it seems that Cornfed is 50/50 on the polls now. Otherwise he would've been banned long time ago. Some people likes his edgy, provocative, irreverence.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I know @Winston and @Pixel--dude decide it, not "democracy," but the poll's no longer 50/50: I saw the poll for the first time today and voted "No" (i.e. don't ban Cornfed) too, so we now have the largest # of votes in "No, don't ban Cornfed." So those + the "Neither" category (calling only for brief temp bans) outweigh the "yes" (permaban) votes by a long way. :D

Also, as Cornfed pointed out, this was an old poll that got bumped when that asshole voyager started trying to get the two of you banned for the funny discussion in that thread that had me howling with laughter a few times, even though I weighed in at length to disagree with a lot of the anti-black points.

As far as I can see not one member except a handful of trolls actually wants Cornfed permabanned. (So let's just hope he can restrain himself from the personal ad hominem attacks on Winston, which Cornfed unfortunately seems to find hard to resist.) :o
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Cornfed
Re: the others trying to get the two of you banned for "the funny discussion in that thread that had me howling with laughter a few times, even though I weighed in at length to disagree with a lot of the anti-black points,", this video reminded me of you two guys when you were going back and forth in the first couple of pages of that thread :mrgreen: :

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 5:27 pm
@MarcosZeitola
@Winston
@gsjackson
At first I thought this place was comedy. Now I know it's a rat nest that attracts rats.

LOL, you sound like a little teenage girl in high school gossiping about everyone. Yes I did troll Winston, but I did it publicly on here in front of everyone. Anyone who is up to no good, they would do things behind their back.

You know after thinking about this, I just feel sorry for you. Here you are on a Saturday night with nothing better to do, talking like a little girl. "She said this. She said that." Good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 7:01 pm
Yes I did troll Winston, but I did it publicly on here in front of everyone. Anyone who is up to no good, they would do things behind their back.
Ah, all becomes clear now you've explained: Since you were trolling your alleged friend "publicly on here in front of everyone" instead of behind his back, I'm sure @Winston will be delighted and feel great about the whole thing. :D
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 7:13 pm
Ah, all becomes clear now you've explained: Since you were trolling your alleged friend "publicly on here in front of everyone" instead of behind his back, I'm sure @Winston will be delighted and feel great about the whole thing. :D
@Winston We are both friends on Facebook aren't we? Haven't I chatted with you on Messenger? Yes. I will admit Winston, that I was just trolling. It wasn't real. LOL....that's a bad thing about me.

I'm the last person to stab someone in the back. I have nothing, zero, nada to gain from this stupid little forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Should @Cornfed be banned? Absolutely not! Here is why I think Cornfed should stay.

Firstly, yeah he's a f***ing dick. I've always thought so. But I've never tried to ban him for having certain views against black people. Even if he talks about genociding blacks, yes I think it's vile as f**k, but I don't want to start censoring opinions.

@Natural_Born_Cynic I only asked YOU to tone it down and not Cornfed because my opinion was asked for by other members and so I offered it and I thought me and you were cool. Cornfed would've just told me to f**k off. :lol:

But anyway, reasons why Cornfed shouldn't be banned:

1) He isn't the only racist on this forum. And he isn't the only member who talks about genocide. If we are going to ban Cornfed for being racist or discussing genocide, then @fschmidt needs to go. @willymonfrete would need to go. @Natural_Born_Cynic would need to go. And if we're going to ban these guys for ranting about genocide or racism then we need to apply the same rules of censorship to all kinds of racism. So goodbye @Lucas88 and @WilliamSmith you pair of antisemites. I've spoken out about the Kabbalah and Zionist Jews so maybe I am racist and need to be banned as well.

2) Cornfed contributes more to this forum than just simply racial hatred. He makes threads about martial arts and religion, he engages in discussions about diet and fitness and talks about philosophy. He may be a racist asshole, but at least he isn't one dimensional.

3) Cornfed isn't just here to troll or insult people's loved ones. I only banned him because of what he said about my partner. I would ban or warn anyone who said anything about anyone's loved ones, regardless of who they are. But I don't always see it. So if someone does this just report them.

4) Users here know what to expect with Cornfed. We all know his opinions are vile and so if he says anything which offends you (which he's done with me ever since I joined here) simply don't engage with him. When he rants about blacks and genocide I tend to just disengage and try not to get involved.

So @Cornfed, even though I think you're an absolute nob and racist asshole I still want you to stay :lol: just don't say anything about my partner again. I would never say anything so personal against you. You can call me a stunted freak and stuff all you want but I'll give back what I get. Just leave the wife and kids out of it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 11:14 am
Should @Cornfed be banned? Absolutely not! Here is why I think Cornfed should stay.

Firstly, yeah he's a f***ing dick. I've always thought so. But I've never tried to ban him for having certain views against black people. Even if he talks about genociding blacks, yes I think it's vile as f**k, but I don't want to start censoring opinions.

@Natural_Born_Cynic I only asked YOU to tone it down and not Cornfed because my opinion was asked for by other members and so I offered it and I thought me and you were cool. Cornfed would've just told me to f**k off. :lol:

But anyway, reasons why Cornfed shouldn't be banned:

1) He isn't the only racist on this forum. And he isn't the only member who talks about genocide. If we are going to ban Cornfed for being racist or discussing genocide, then @fschmidt needs to go. @willymonfrete would need to go. @Natural_Born_Cynic would need to go. And if we're going to ban these guys for ranting about genocide or racism then we need to apply the same rules of censorship to all kinds of racism. So goodbye @Lucas88 and @WilliamSmith you pair of antisemites. I've spoken out about the Kabbalah and Zionist Jews so maybe I am racist and need to be banned as well.

2) Cornfed contributes more to this forum than just simply racial hatred. He makes threads about martial arts and religion, he engages in discussions about diet and fitness and talks about philosophy. He may be a racist asshole, but at least he isn't one dimensional.

3) Cornfed isn't just here to troll or insult people's loved ones. I only banned him because of what he said about my partner. I would ban or warn anyone who said anything about anyone's loved ones, regardless of who they are. But I don't always see it. So if someone does this just report them.

4) Users here know what to expect with Cornfed. We all know his opinions are vile and so if he says anything which offends you (which he's done with me ever since I joined here) simply don't engage with him. When he rants about blacks and genocide I tend to just disengage and try not to get involved.

So @Cornfed, even though I think you're an absolute nob and racist asshole I still want you to stay :lol: just don't say anything about my partner again. I would never say anything so personal against you. You can call me a stunted freak and stuff all you want but I'll give back what I get. Just leave the wife and kids out of it.
We are all racist here.. some are more racist than others.
And also, Winston Wu, even though he is Taiwanese American, he calls East Asians "troglodytes" in hive mentality.

Let me refresh your memory Sheriff

Why are whites creative/innovative, but not Asians
viewtopic.php?t=36725

Directly from Winston
I've noticed some disturbing ugly truths about asia. Most asians are troglodytes. Very primitive and small minded. All they can do is work and follow and conform and worship money. They cannot think for themselves or be orginal or come up with new ideas. They do not even ponder the mysteries of existence. Thus they never grow or evolve. Even most of my taiwanese cousins who grew up in america are like that. This is true for the bulk majority of asians. Except for the ones on this forum of course.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw everyone. Did Cornfed drive away all the black posters on this forum? How come there aren't any left? Are there any blacks left on this forum? If Cornfed drove them all away, then isn't he a detriment to this forum? If so, is it worth keeping him at the cost of losing all the black posters that were here before? Perhaps @Contrarian Expatriate was the last black guy on here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne