Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Yohan »

@Winston
Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 10:52 am
Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 8:56 am
I can only say, my experience with vaccination is very good so far.

I was every year two times, autumn and spring, up to 2008 seriously ill with bronchitis, even pneumonia, laryngitis, high fever, high blood pressure etc. - but from that year 2008 on I tried - recommended by my medical doctor - newly developed vaccination against seasonal flu (yearly) and improved vaccination against pneumonia (only 1 time, valid 5 years)

Vaccination side-effects do exist, about 2 days, we both felt sleepy, a bit pain in the left arm, something like that.
Best is to rest for 48 hours. No sports, no heavy work...

I was surprised, from 2008 on up to now, since 15 years already, I never had flu and bronchitis/pneumonia again. X-ray check every 2 years totally back to healthy, no shadows of pneumonia in my lungs anymore.

About covid-19, wife and I got 6 shots so far, and despite our trips around in Japan, and also for me my trips to Thailand and Philippines, we were never infected, all tests negative up to now.
That's interesting Yohan. Perhaps your body mixes well with vaccines? But our physiologies are all different. When I got a flu shot in 1993, I felt like crap. I felt like something bad had invaded my body. My cells told me that it was a mistake and that my body system is not compatible with vaccines. Maybe our souls are different too. Maybe your body and soul resonates with vaccines more than mine does? It could be that your body is more artificial and less connected to nature and spirituality, especially since you're an Atheist, so you connect more with artificial things like vaccines? No offense of course. We all are what we are, and we all have different physiologies. So our bodies aren't gonna react to the same things in all the same way. That's just the reality of things.
People are all different from each other - and react differently to drugs and vaccinations. It has nothing to do with Atheism or being religious of course.

Personally I don't care if somebody is vaccinated or not. This is also the official opinion of the Japanese government, if you want it it will be given to you and if not, who cares if you are not showing up....nobody is forced or even pushed into vaccination here in Japan.

In Japan the drug producer/importer, but even the Japanese government and hospital medical doctors can be kept legally liable and forced to payouts in case something is going wrong with vaccinations. Covid-19 related lump sum is fixed in case of severe disabilities or death of about US$ 350.000,-.

However so far out of about 408 million covid-19 shots (Pfizer, Moderna) given to more than 104 million people were resulting in about 7000 complaints, and about 2000 have to be considered as reasonable.
2000 complaints out of 408 million shots....How many percent are that? 0.000xxxx

I can only say that nobody of my family and friends (in Japan, Europe, Philippines) vaccinated up to 6x, had any serious side effect.

--------

A vaccine against flu in 1993? This is 30 years ago - Flu vaccine is improved and updated every year - I get it since 2008 every year - no serious side effects, and same with pneumonia vaccine every 5 years.

Not every vaccine is for everybody, if you never suffer of flu and severe pneumonia, why should you be vaccinated?

My situation was clearly different, I was suffering badly every year up to 2008 - even spent time as in-patient in hospitals - and after starting regular vaccination in 2008 never again...

About covid-19, 6x vaccinated, various travels within Japan, to Thailand, to Philippines, never infected, just back from Thailand - so in my case vaccination, why not?

Covid-19 no. 7 vaccination will start soon in Japan, and my next booking to Thailand is already confirmed, I will be out of Japan beginning of January 2024 for about one month....
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Y'all can't be serious!!! OMG!! You can't ban daddy @Cornfed (ಥ﹏ಥ)
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Post by mahayana »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 1st, 2023, 3:37 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

@Yick What the f**k? Is this yet ANOTHER homosexual poster on here? Who is Cornfed and why are you calling him "daddy"? :roll:
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

mahayana wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 8:05 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

@Yick What the f**k? Is this yet ANOTHER homosexual poster on here? Who is Cornfed and why are you calling him "daddy"? :roll:
Heeeeeeeeey

Why do you always call on Yick for validation?? Are you that unsure of your own opinions that you need support from another user??

@Cornfed was banned (ಥ﹏ಥ) I really wanted to get to know him better!

I call him daddy because I saw some pics and fitness videos he made and I was just like: O.M.G! (人・㉨・)♡ he's so hunky and gorgeous 😍

So you leave him alone or else I'll fight you. (=ಠᆽಠ=)
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 2:46 pm
mahayana wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 8:05 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Heeeeeeeeey

Why do you always call on Yick for validation?? Are you that unsure of your own opinions that you need support from another user??

@Cornfed was banned (ಥ﹏ಥ) I really wanted to get to know him better!

I call him daddy because I saw some pics and fitness videos he made and I was just like: O.M.G! (人・㉨・)♡ he's so hunky and gorgeous 😍

So you leave him alone or else I'll fight you. (=ಠᆽಠ=)
Cornfed isn't banned. He is welcome to come back whenever he likes, but he has left of his own accord. Maybe you could make Mahayana your new daddy :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. How come Cornfed put up with a lot of flak from Contrarian Expatraite and others, as though insults bounced off him and he had no feelings or sensitivity, but as soon as I told him that he's here by grace, he gets insulted and offended and quits the forum? How can my words be so powerful against such an a-hole who doesn't care what others think of him? Maybe I have some effect on people. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
March 5th, 2024, 10:08 am
I don't understand something. How come Cornfed put up with a lot of flak from Contrarian Expatraite and others, as though insults bounced off him and he had no feelings or sensitivity, but as soon as I told him that he's here by grace, he gets insulted and offended and quits the forum? How can my words be so powerful against such an a-hole who doesn't care what others think of him? Maybe I have some effect on people. lol
I for one am not missing Cornfed's deeply racist rants. I share many of his views on the world and society, just not to those nihilist extremes.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 5:24 pm
Winston wrote:
I for one am not missing Cornfed's deeply racist rants. I share many of his views on the world and society, just not to those nihilist extremes.
Damn.. I still miss his crazy one liners. He maybe racist, but he is one of the most entertaining and irreverent motherf*cker in this website.
Sh*ts so boring without him. :(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ditto. Come back, Corny.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
Up to him to come back or not.

I am sure that Cornfed was never fully banned, but only suspended to post comments for one week or so, because with some of his racist and insulting comments he clearly crossed the line of what can be still tolerated - even by low HappierAbroad standards. After that he never came back.

I think his profile is active, same with Contrarian Expatriate.... they can come back anytime, both of them.

I miss Contrarian Expatriate much more than Cornfed, but this is just my opinion...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 8:36 pm
Winston wrote:

I am sure that Cornfed was never fully banned, but only suspended to post comments for one week or so, because with some of his racist and insulting comments he clearly crossed the line of what can be still tolerated - even by low HappierAbroad standards. After that he never came back.

I think his profile is active, same with Contrarian Expatriate.... they can come back anytime, both of them.

I miss Contrarian Expatriate much more than Cornfed, but this is just my opinion...
Cornfed was one entertaining son of a b*tch despite being a racist troll mainly against black people. I don't condone with most of what he said but he has a way with oneliners. But insulting the mod's girlfriend was below the belt and crossing the line.

I wonder how his workout program is working out?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 6:47 am
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

Cornfed was one entertaining son of a b*tch despite being a racist troll mainly against black people. I don't condone with most of what he said but he has a way with oneliners. But insulting the mod's girlfriend was below the belt and crossing the line.

I don't even hold it against him. I told him not to do it again and I'd have considered that the end of it. Mercer was already permanently banned before he started sending abusive messages against my family. Cornfed, unlike Mercer, actually posted some quality content.

I personally don't care if he never comes back, but I wouldn't treat him badly if he did come back. Water under the bridge.

I don't get the whole attacking girlfriends and kids. If I was getting into an altercation with someone I'd expect them to fight me one on one, not go punch my mum. Lol. I don't get it.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 7th, 2024, 10:35 am
I don't get the whole attacking girlfriends and kids. If I was getting into an altercation with someone I'd expect them to fight me one on one, not go punch my mum. Lol. I don't get it.
Some people, especially some from Anglo nations, don't observe etiquette or gentlemanly behavior. It's often common among the majority of the population in Anglo nations, especially America, but I also think that Cornfed was just too worn down from life to care about being a gentleman. He reminded me more of a Wild Western rogue cowboy type who answers to no one and says whatever he wants.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

I don't even hold it against him. I told him not to do it again and I'd have considered that the end of it. Mercer was already permanently banned before he started sending abusive messages against my family. Cornfed, unlike Mercer, actually posted some quality content.

I personally don't care if he never comes back, but I wouldn't treat him badly if he did come back. Water under the bridge.

Yeah... too bad he didn't watch his mouth at that time. That's why I don't even post my personal info about my girlfriends, children, family members, etc especially HERE! Freakshows like mercer, PAG and others would use that against me. I remember Gerald Butler- PAG posted an old photo of Public duende and said he was going to order a hitman on him. That sh*t was bit scary. It's what happen when you post your personal info on places like here.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

March 7th, 2024, 10:43 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

Yeah... too bad he didn't watch his mouth at that time. That's why I don't even post my personal info about my girlfriends, children, family members, etc especially HERE! Freakshows like mercer, PAG and others would use that against me. I remember Gerald Butler- PAG posted an old photo of Public duende and said he was going to order a hitman on him. That sh*t was bit scary. It's what happen when you post your personal info on places like here.
PAG is full of shit! He wouldn't do anything like that! In any case threatening another member of the forum like that warranted a warning or a ban. PAG is such an antagonistic prick that I had no choice but to get rid of him. He's far too disruptive to keep around and members who he harasses like @publicduende and @Yohan have infinitely more value than that self agrandising asshole.

As for Mercer! He's just the f***ing worst! I told him before that he should come to the UK and say that shit to my face because I'm not a small dude! I work out and have experience in kick boxing and Thai boxing and have trained a lot with @Lucas88 in the past! I'd quite happily literally murder that guy. The fact this little worm always said stuff about people's family shows how much of a coward he is.

@Cornfed is nowhere near as disruptive as the aforementioned assclowns. He's a racist asshole, sure. But at the end of the day despite his views and what he said I don't think he's a bad member to have here. He did post some quality content which is why I always voted to have him stay when people brought up calling for his ban. If he's lurking in the shadows I hope he will someday reconsider leaving and continue to be a member of our little community.

I just think that insults and the like should be kept between the individuals who are having a heated discussion or even an argument. @Shemp even said once that this has always been part of the culture here at HA and we shouldn't change it. Cornfed said I was a stunted freak and morally bankrupt or something. I'm sure he doesn't like me, but I don't give a f**k. Keep it between the two of us. I would never say anything horrible about his mother or sister or wife or kids if he had them, because that's just f***ing low. Maybe he thought I wouldn't be offended by his comment, maybe he didn't give a f**k either way. In any case I just hope he won't do something like that again if he were to return. He can call me a stunted freak or a wanker all he wants but just leave the wife and kid out of it :lol: