Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Epsilon99 »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 12:57 pm
I saw him on YouTube before. He looks like a nice normal guy that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life. So how can he talk like this online? Obviously he would never say these things on his YouTube channel. It's like this forum is a dumping ground for everyone to spew out their dark side on. lol. How did it ever come to this? Geez. lol
I hope this serves as a reminder that we all owe each other basic respect and kindness, even in online spaces. We all have the right to create a safe and positive environment for ourselves and others. Let's continue to promote kindness and respect in our online interactions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 11:02 am
So basically Cornfed is like a sewer system, dirty but necessary? lol

Geez. Without him, I admit, the forum would lose some of its personality.
Sort of...he is the asshole (in the strict, anatomical sense) of HA. All the more controversial and extreme themes are "farted out" by him and the conversation immediately reverts to more sustainable tones :)
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 8th, 2023, 1:11 pm
Winston wrote:
I saw him on YouTube before. He looks like a nice normal guy that you wouldn't mind meeting in real life. So how can he talk like this online? Obviously he would never say these things on his YouTube channel. It's like this forum is a dumping ground for everyone to spew out their dark side on. lol. How did it ever come to this? Geez. lol
Winston, I don't talk about whatever "stuff" I have written here in the forums in real life because of the raised eyebrows, repercussions and risk of additional social alienation in already a hyper sensitive environment on edge(The US), etc. Whatever in Happier abroad stays in Happier abroad.

Here you kind of advocated "Free Speech" philosophy except well, if the user insults your and the mod's family, wife, kids, etc, they will be banned. However putrid here, this place is an oasis compared to barren almost fascist, repressive desert of mainstream internet, social media, America and rest of the world. That's why I think Cornfed dumps all his dark stuff here for his stress release.

And besides, this is the only place misfits like us get to mingle and "socialize". No other places on the internet would accept people like us.
I never "socialized" with others this much since middle school. This places makes me feel more alive than ever.
Very well put.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

HenryGeorge wrote:
September 9th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Winston wrote:
Winston, I don't talk about whatever "stuff" I have written here in the forums in real life because of the raised eyebrows, repercussions and risk of additional social alienation in already a hyper sensitive environment on edge(The US), etc. Whatever in Happier abroad stays in Happier abroad.

Here you kind of advocated "Free Speech" philosophy except well, if the user insults your and the mod's family, wife, kids, etc, they will be banned. However putrid here, this place is an oasis compared to barren almost fascist, repressive desert of mainstream internet, social media, America and rest of the world. That's why I think Cornfed dumps all his dark stuff here for his stress release.

And besides, this is the only place misfits like us get to mingle and "socialize". No other places on the internet would accept people like us.
I never "socialized" with others this much since middle school. This places makes me feel more alive than ever.
Very well put.
Thank you.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

Cornfed wrote:
September 2nd, 2023, 8:30 am
Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:44 am
Voyager1 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 8:55 am
@Winston Do you even respect your own poll results? The majority of members want him banned. Cornfed is a detriment to this forum, not an asset.

Get rid of him.
The poll is about even, 50/50 almost, with 9 members in the neither category who want him given more warnings. However, if he insults someone's girlfriend or loved one here, that's crossing the line and a no no. His racist remarks are bad enough, as well as his death wishes toward anyone he doesn't like, which is already crossing the line and going too far already. Only by grace is he still here.
You actually think real posters adding value for free on an otherwise failing forum are receiving your grace. You must be even more mutated than you look. I blame your parents. They have allowed you to skate through life as a useless lazy parasite with the result that you learn nothing and even when you are handed a good thing on a platter, a runt of the litter like you can't help but f**k it up. Within a couple of months this forum will be getting about a post a week and revenue from the site will dwindle to nothing. Hopefully someone will prevail on your parents to cut you off at the knees and leave their money to charity.
I'm new here so I missed all of this drama and don't know who the hell Cornfed is, nor do I care. But it seems like he's a controversial old timer who has been here over a decade and then had a tempter tantrum and left permanently because Winston told him the truth and he couldn't handle it despite posting nasty things daily for years and being a jerk to people. It seems like no one really gives a shit or even noticed that he left. I'm going through his posts and it seems like he doesn't get along with people very well. I don't think many people here are going to miss his "contributions". :lol:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 2:42 pm
I'm new here so I missed all of this drama and don't know who the hell Cornfed is, nor do I care. But it seems like he's a controversial old timer who has been here over a decade and then had a tempter tantrum and left permanently because Winston told him the truth and he couldn't handle it despite posting nasty things daily for years and being a jerk to people. It seems like no one really gives a shit or even noticed that he left. I'm going through his posts and it seems like he doesn't get along with people very well. I don't think many people here are going to miss his "contributions". :lol:
You are new here, so you have no grounds to even comment on this. This is supposed to be free speech forum, one of the last in an increasingly intolerant world of moronic modern scum. Of course there are still limits which Cornfed crossed, but I think the response was too harsh and he should have been welcomed back.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

September 9th, 2023, 6:36 pm
HenryGeorge wrote:
September 9th, 2023, 5:22 pm
Winston wrote:

Very well put.
Thank you.
I didn't even know he got banned...I honestly think people really need to stop using the word "free speech" these days, no one really mean this shit anyway. All you have to do is offend a certain person on a "free speech platform" and they'll suspend your shit. Even Roosh Bitch ass does this a lot now but he didn't use to on his old forum when it was Return Of The King. That place really did allow anything goes social construct, feminist didn't even get kicked off there when they would show up from Jezebel starting shit but they would also get their asses kicked so hard by the men on the platform they would retreat vs sticking around trying to bully guys into submission. The point is, people aren't allowed to speak their minds about anything. Most platforms you can talk a lot of shit about Christianity, even bash heterosexuality or Whites. But you can't say anything negative about Blacks, LBGTQ people, Islam, Jews, and all the other overly protected types.

Every site want to force "respect" you can't force people to respect each other, that's what these far left jerk offs try to do except they force people to kiss their feet while they don't have to follow any rules themselves. Regardless Cornfed use to have some interesting things to say, but if Wintson is banning people all of a sudden, then maybe I was right...As men get older they change, they start becoming like everyone else in the censorship world. RooshV use to be young, then he got old, rusty, washed up, turned into a fake ass religious loser because he couldn't profit off PUA anymore when the culture died after being heavily criticized and criminalized by shitty feminist both male and female that saw what he was doing as some kind of "threat" so he exploited religion instead and so far it's working because his site is ten times more active than this one is for sure which is practically dead. Yet he censors a whole lot more on his platform, even if you give wrong information or say anything that isn't offensive, the dickhead still bans and suspend people. He's what happens when certain men age and no longer remember who they use to be. I remember that blog he wrote about how he regret having sex with all those women, but that's just his old man talk coming out as he tries to manipulate more people into believing he's found GOD when in reality women just won't f**k his old con artist ass anymore.

I don't know, I usually post angry post here as well, but if it isn't allowed then I'll try to control it I guess. At this point I don't even care anymore if I get kicked off a platform, social media is trash and it's somewhat dying. It was fun in the early 2000s because that was back when 89% of the internet was open to all forms of expression socially. Now you just have to be weary of who you offend, because saying offensive stuff will just result in you being terminated. Of course I'm not attacking Wintson, I mean it's still his site and everything. Still don't think Corn should of gotten banned though. But oh well, people are angry nowadays at a lot of things. And it makes sense as to why they may look for an outlet to let some of it out if possible.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist

Cornfed isn't permanently banned. He received a three day ban for saying some nasty things about Pixel--Dude's Black girlfriend but then he was allowed back. However, instead of keeping his head down and continuing to use the forum as usual, Cornfed immediately wrote a hostile message to Winston who was considering perma-banning him for his constant racism. Cornfed seems to have taken Winston's consideration to ban him personally and hasn't returned to the forum since. He's either left for good or he's refraining from posting on the forum as some form of protest.

Just to reiterate: Cornfed isn't permanently banned and can come back anytime he wants. If he's not come back it's because he doesn't want to be here.
Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Post by Epsilon99 »

fschmidt wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 3:14 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 2:42 pm
You are new here, so you have no grounds to even comment on this. This is supposed to be free speech forum, one of the last in an increasingly intolerant world of moronic modern scum. Of course there are still limits which Cornfed crossed, but I think the response was too harsh and he should have been welcomed back.
I just went through Cornfed's posts and found some where he whines about wanting others banned. So much for that hypocrite wanting "freedom of speech". Also, I'm new here which is true but I read through this entire thread and am going through his posts so I have the freedom of speech to comment on this. I also never said anything about banning him or restricting his freedom of speech. I just found it funny that he thought he was such an amazing part of this forum but no one really seemed to give a shit when he threw a temper tantrum and left. I personally think that your posts are stupid and make you sound like scum but I still think you have the right to free speech, even if you don't actually contribute anything worthwhile to this site other than talking about how you hate everyone and think everyone except for you are scum even though you never actually write anything interesting yourself.

Also, the guy is clearly an asshole with bad social skills. I am going through the old posts here and he doesn't seem to get along with many, if any people here. I don't care about having controversial opinions but he's a complete jerk to other people. Look at what he wrote about our bossman, Winston. He threw a temper tantrum, insulted Winston, then left. It makes him look like a little bitch. I don't give a shit about his opinions like I already because I support freedom of speech but I can still give my free speech opinion about how he sounds like an asshole and doesn't actually contribute anything worthwhile to this site.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

He probably went somewhere else. He's probably in the comments section in American Renaissance. He would be in similar company there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 7:02 pm
@WanderingProtagonist

Cornfed isn't permanently banned. He received a three day ban for saying some nasty things about Pixel--Dude's Black girlfriend but then he was allowed back. However, instead of keeping his head down and continuing to use the forum as usual, Cornfed immediately wrote a hostile message to Winston who was considering perma-banning him for his constant racism. Cornfed seems to have taken Winston's consideration to ban him personally and hasn't returned to the forum since. He's either left for good or he's refraining from posting on the forum as some form of protest.

Just to reiterate: Cornfed isn't permanently banned and can come back anytime he wants. If he's not come back it's because he doesn't want to be here.
Well I wasn't going to come back either after I got mad with Kangarunner and exploded on his ass but I'm pretty sure no one noticed that I left for long. Corn been here for a very long time but I guess if he's gone then he's gone. Can only have so many people leave before a site dies completely anyway.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
September 22nd, 2023, 8:37 pm
He probably went somewhere else. He's probably in the comments section in American Renaissance. He would be in similar company there.
How a Kiwi living in Mexico could be of help to the cause of American Renaissance, it's beyond me.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
September 23rd, 2023, 7:37 pm
At this point, HA is being used almost like a private community, with a handful of posters creating new topics or weighing in.

Notably, one of HA's most beloved Members, @Falcon has been back for a few days, writing quality posts.

I think there is a mutual understanding, among all the long-time Members at least, that, no matter how long they will be out of here, they will always be welcome back and be "among old friends".

I think this is the real positive about HA.
@Cornfed might be refraining from posting as a way to protest Winston's threat to ban him and also to prove a point. He arrogantly implied to Winston that this already dying forum will die completely without his participation.

Cornfed is indeed a prolific member with more than 12,000 posts to his name, but curiously, as soon as Cornfed leaves, another old poster of quality returns and makes some really good posts. The universe has an interesting way of bringing new people into our lives after our current acquaintances disappear. :)

Cornfed, if you're still reading the forum, stop this silliness and come back. Your attempt to prove a point, if that is indeed what you're aiming to do, is futile. HA is your home within cyberspace. 8)
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 6:57 am
publicduende wrote:
At this point, HA is being used almost like a private community, with a handful of posters creating new topics or weighing in.

Notably, one of HA's most beloved Members, @Falcon has been back for a few days, writing quality posts.

I think there is a mutual understanding, among all the long-time Members at least, that, no matter how long they will be out of here, they will always be welcome back and be "among old friends".

@Cornfed might be refraining from posting as a way to protest Winston's threat to ban him and also to prove a point. He arrogantly implied to Winston that this already dying forum will die completely without his participation.

Cornfed is indeed a prolific member with more than 12,000 posts to his name, but curiously, as soon as Cornfed leaves, another old poster of quality returns and makes some really good posts. The universe has an interesting way of bringing new people into our lives after our current acquaintances disappear. :)

Cornfed, if you're still reading the forum, stop this silliness and come back. Your attempt to prove a point, if that is indeed what you're aiming to do, is futile. HA is your home within cyberspace. 8)
12,000 post goddamn...He must've been posting a lot over the years.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
September 24th, 2023, 6:57 am
publicduende wrote:

It's up to him. He's welcome back here if he ever wants to come back. Though I'm not terribly fussed if I never see him again either. I don't know whether Cornfed will come back or not. It does seem like he's just being silly.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.