Mens guide to the Womens Dating Zodiac

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Mens guide to the Womens Dating Zodiac

Post by Manson Maan »

Hey Guys

just wanted to share some Zodiac info on what women are " generally " like from the view of their Zodiac

This is for fun but theres some research included in the results.

Aquarius : Fun , artistic, adventurous, flirtatious

Pisces : Nice , stable , not bad in bed but could use some fire ...

Aries : Stalkers , mixed bag in bed .. mostly boring , definitely mentalists

Taurus : pretty good actually , generally loyal, good lovers , sexy , friendly

Gemini : sexual , slutty , gregarious , bullshitters

Cancer : submissive , kinky , loyal, motherly

Leo : Easy , intelligent , sexy , slutty and experimentational

Virgo : lets just skip this one eh ...

Libra : the dark side, sexual dynamos , frog in a sock , shut the gate !

Scorpio : total nutters , stalkers , awesome in bed , cant pry them off with a cro bar

Sagitarius : wheres the mirror ? who are you ? oooh ok ...

Capricorn : stay clear , will cheat , professional cheaters, boring

lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

The sun sign is only one part of our personality. For a complete astrological profile we must look into the natal chart, which is calculated by your birthday and year of birth along with your time and location of birth. Many websites can calculate these for free. Planets other than the sun can have an equal or greater influence on your personality than your sun sign. Planets and positions form aspects with each other.

I am a Cancer Sun, Aquarius Moon. The Cancer side of me is very sentimental, sensitive, and emotional. I have a great memory that allows me to recall what someone else said or done after what seems like a century to the other person. The Aquarius side of me is equally powerful, making me intellectual, inquisitive, and verbally high strung at times.

My Mercury is in Cancer too, conjunct my sun. This strengthens my Cancer traits.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

are you experiencing difficulty in dating ?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Wow, I agree with those descriptions! Yes, thats Scorpio women that Ive seen! Cancer women are also rather kinky and can be awesome but their emotional baggage that can go off like a flame isn't good, LOL but as an above poster said, other planets can modify the sun sign a bit.
Manson Maan
Freshman Poster

Post by Manson Maan »

lol that's cool , you can see that there are trends ..

Its fun stuff really , getting into the science of true astrology is another topic all together.. This is more a retrospective from my personal point of view.

But as you can see guys will have similar experiences with similar zodiac signs. Its a generalisation I know ...