Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

My Firsthand Experience With Thirst-RooshV

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My Firsthand Experience With Thirst-RooshV

Postby The » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 pm

http://www.rooshv.com/my-firsthand-experience-with-thirst

Heres a sneak peak....Read the link for the rest...

Now I must state that her hair was short, barely reaching the bottom of her neck. I like to think of myself as having low thirst, but DC is a harsh environment and I had few pans simmering on the stove. I decided to be a touch looser with my standards.

Her face was plain and pale, without any makeup, but it was symmetrical and free of deformities. The best part was her body. In a city of mostly overweight people, she was tiny, on par to what I am used to in Eastern Europe. It also helped that she was young (23). I decided to pursue the interaction with full vigor.

There was some natural chemistry between us, helped by our “foreignâ€￾ status, with her being from England and me a tourist in my own city. My clown game was received well and I successfully passed her tests of my masculinity. For example, she asked me what I did for a living. I replied, “I don’t mean to be rude, but I can’t talk about it.â€￾

The thirst is real in America my friends.....Do you think the thirst epidemic is f***ing up the dating game in America though? Serious question...
The
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions