The Peaceful American Woman in Power?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

The Peaceful American Woman in Power?

Post by dreamer82 »

If you read the news lately, you notice women are now rising in the ranks of foreign policy here in USA. The names I hear are Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Victoria Nuland, and during Bush, Condoleeza Rice. As far as I can tell, they are just as warmongering as any man, if not more so. I think they lack the ability to truly reflect on what they are doing and just, in a robotic way, act in the sole interest of the feminist state.

Women, or at least American women, are not more peaceful in power. I shudder at the thought of these hags and what they are capable of.

On a side note, I met a Ukrainian/Russian woman here in California. She wasn't beautiful like Barbie, but she definitely had inner beauty. She was petite with deep, light green eyes. She was humble, simple, easygoing, agreeable, and smart, and she looked good in a bathing suit. I kind of fell for her but it turns out she's married and her husband resides overseas.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Ghost wrote:It's like the old joke: the problem with a woman president is that there would be a war every month.

As anyone with common sense still knows, women are emotional decision makers. Men tend to make logical decisions. A female in power is going to advance the feminine imperative. Look for words like, "I feel..." This is the emotional side of decision making. Feelings based leaders. What could go wrong?
Well that whole "there would be no war if women ruled" was created by feminists in the first place. And clearly they don't even know their history because there have been many women rulers in the past and it turns out they go to war just as much as men and if anything lead a country to it's end.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

This is the first time in history that females actually DICTATE policy and wield power. And if any woman tries to have power over me {(which is the most un-natural and humiliating thing a man can be subjected to)}, there is going to be a severe problem!!! Any normal male with the slightest shred of dignity will.

As I have stated again and again, males and females have differences but what really matters in letting those differences being expressed is the CULTURE. It's not exactly the same but a somewhat similar situation exists for men as well, because cultures shape men of one nation to be different in thinking from the men of a different culture. And a famous psychologist in the late 1800s or early 1900s said something akin to: 'Give me 10 boys at a young age. And I will make one into a robber, another into a President, another into a murderer, another into an athlete, another into a doctor, and so on. 80% of the time, I will be successful.' His words certainly seem logical.

Women are being taught from birth the last 30 years to be men. There are no feminine qualities in them because they were never taught to be feminine and have those characteristics burgeon. It's so simple!

For the previous 6,000 years of mankind's history, you would sometimes {(rarely)} have female leaders but the RULING COUNCIL was 95% male. The Chinese emperess Wu Xi, Indra Gandhi, etc., all had their policy dictated by male councils. And in the very rare case of Cleopatra, where she was a sole-ruler, she had to submit to the authority of the majority in power in public, which was men. That last condition is no longer extant in the world, because women are fully in power in the public sphere as well {(by earning, by being able to vote, by being educated, etc.)}. The idiocy of men the last 20 years, that they would even entertain letting such a possibility occur, is astonishing!!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!