Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Do Southern Belles still exist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Do Southern Belles still exist?

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Ghost wrote:There are no Southern Belles anymore. The Southeastern U.S. is just like the rest of the U.S. culturally. I'm from the Deep South. I know. And yes, there is lots of trailer trash in the South. That's not only a stereotype.

I guess moving to the southern states would not help a man's dating life. At least you guys don't get horrific snowstorms and below zero temperatures during the winter time, like we do in the northern states.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AW Warning » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 pm

stressedtothebone wrote:I used to buy into the misconception that southern women are different from the rest and that they respect men more, like submissive to their men. I was also convinced that infidelity and the divorce rate was low in the South compared to the rest of the United States. Strangely, the South does seem to have a large percentage and population of single mothers.

Are southern women different from the rest of American women, or are they exactly the same? What are your experiences with southern women?

Not a chance! In fact, southern belles are even known to get in trouble with the police for being nice to people! Face it! It is even technically ILLEGAL under FEDERAL LAW to be sociable with other people! And there will come a time when interacting with other people carries a prison sentence, even as major as 100 years to life without the possibility of parole! The southern culture has been absolutely wiped out by both Americanization and American police forces! Soon it is going to be eradicated down to the tips of the roots by prison terms!
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:12 pm

The south sucks in regards to women. There are a lot of good looking guys here, but there aren't as many pretty women. Thus, you have a bunch of mediocre to ugly women dating way up. I talk to a guy from California who has an IT job here, and he says it is shocking to see so many ugly women with good looking men in the clubs.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions