Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What percentage of western women are good

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Hero » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:07 am

djfourmoney wrote: If you're under 30, you still have a chance to find a reasonable woman in America/Western Europe.

All men over 35 should only consider women from other countries at that point.

Yeah, but if you get married before you're 30, then when you hit middle age, you'll be stuck with an old hag while you're still in your prime. You'll be hating your life and jealous of those men who stayed single and can go abroad for romantic vacations.

Better by far to spend ages 22-35 making money, and then look abroad for a much younger wife.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby DanielleNguyen » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:13 am

I'm actually am American woman who is married. I do believe marriage is forever but you will be surprised at how many women suggest I divorce my husband over the smallest thing. Oh, you two argued, maybe you should divorce...Finding a devoted woman would be hard. He k, I even have trouble finding female friends. Besides like 3 people, including my husband I have no friends.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 am

S_Parc wrote:
Johnny wrote:0% of American women are good.

If I were to extend this, I'd say that prior to the age of 25, the percentage is in that 5-10% category.

After the age of 24, it rapidly diminishes so that the expected value of a decent AW after 30 converges upon 0%.

You mean it's asymptotic? but perhaps 'the wall' presents a discontinuity Lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions