Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcast!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcast!

Post by Winston »

Winston interviews Rock. Put up on YouTube now.

Winston interviews his advisor and friend Rock, who is an experienced expert expat in Asia who has lived in multiple countries, including Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, etc. and has been to many countries including Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Rock talks about his life and background, and shares his practical wisdom and advice for wanna be expats who want to move abroad for a better life.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Rock and Winston interview each other for our 1st Podcast!

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
August 11th, 2014, 1:32 am
To all:

Notice that in my interview of Rock, that Rock does not spend any time bashing America or American women. He merely says that he did not fit into American social culture, and leaves it at that. The rest of the time, he focuses on solutions and practical advice.

That's a good attitude to have. It's much more productive. Many of you guys ought to learn from that and try to emulate it. There is definitely too much bashing and ranting on this forum.

You know what's funny? When we talked to Jester on the phone, Jester said that if he were me, he would have something different with the Expat VIP Forum. Instead of creating one Expat board to talk about relevant issues, he would have done the inverse. He would have created one forum for America/AW bashing to contain all that, and made the rest of the forum more focused on relevant solutions and expat life and dating. lol

What do you all think? Would that have been a better idea?
Rock, I think, seems like someone who likes someone who likes Minnie mouse. Obviously that type of person is very delicate and not easy to find. Of course he went abroad to start a family.

Compared to Minnie Mouse, Mickey mouse is a totally different person entirely.

American culture especially the social, is very divisive. It is very shallow. It rewards certain behaviors that I would consider "evil". There's a reason for it, certain lessons to learn that amazon.com & Walmart is a not free resource, yet critical.
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2014, 7:44 pm
eurobrat wrote:
Winston wrote:Eurobrat,
Well I thought Rock made a lot of sense and was very realistic. He asked some critical questions, but he did not make any claims. What did you disagree with him on exactly?
Rock Disagreements:

- Chickened out on France because of the language but went to Taiwan
This makes no sense, I would think learning Taiwanese Mandarin is much harder than French. Where's the logic in this?

- Black men have an extraordinary advantage in Germany.
This is the biggest and weirdest thing I have heard, there is no special advantage to just "being black" here in Germany. The only type of German girls you would attract are probably the ghetto type into black rap, these are usually lower class girls and not as attractive or educated as the upper echelon German hotties you can find around here. Just showing up and "being black" won't get you far here at all. For top shelf or even mid shelf German girls you need a life, money, a job and excellent presentation.
Winston wrote:The US is unparalleled when it comes to nature and national parks.
North America has it's beauties, but so does Europe and Asia.
Winston wrote:Some people get homesick after traveling a while too. You gotta understand that. The grass is always greener on the other side. If you don't travel, you itch for adventure and being on the move. If you travel a lot, you miss home. That's how it is.
Well I don't miss anything, maybe good Mexican food but thats about it. Name one other thing that I can't easily find here in Germany that I might miss from the USA.
Isn't it obvious? Rock has an Asian soul and personality. So he is more drawn toward Asia than Europe. He is like an Asian person in a white body. Falcon and Starchild have met Rock too and they both observed the same about him.

Well if only the ghetto girls in Germany like black guys, that's better than nothing. I'm sure black guys don't mind. Perhaps that's good enough for them?

Of course Europe has some beautiful nature. But it doesn't compare to America in terms of size and scope. Come on. Everyone knows this. Even Rock agrees with me on this. Europe was already overpopulated in 1492 when Columbus set sail looking for a route to India and China. There wasn't enough land for living, let alone national parks.

Watch Ken Burns 12 hour documentary series on America's National Parks and you will see what I mean. You will be left in awe of America's national parks and understand why they are unparalleled.

http://www.pbs.org/nationalparks/

http://www.amazon.com/The-National-Park ... 002BO2R4K/

He just agrees with the politics of these Asian countries.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.