Women Don't Like Black Men.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women Don't Like Black Men.

Post by djfourmoney »

Well that is typical reaction to being treated different even if your the same skin color.

I don't subscribe to the MGTOW lifestyle because I find it full of problematic anecdotes and spare data. A series of casual sexual relationships is not the answer to being constantly viewed as different and stood up, that's just my opinion.

@Gibraltar

I have very little interest in Africa or African women. You can claim it's the dominating culture's view of the continent that as skewed my view but there's more to it than that and I will get into that in the near future, this is not the place or time to debate this.

Minorities will outnumbers Whites by 2050 in America and Europe is on that trend as well as they continue to allow mostly Africans and Middle Easterners into their countries via fleeing war torn areas or political asylum.

@Chanta

Economics is the dominating factor over 25 for young women. That said there's little excuse to not be successful in life, it just takes longer for some of us to figure it out.

That also doesn't mean that you should continue beating your head against the wall. America's dating market is terrible for everybody but a select few people.

Asian Women, White Women, White Men.

5 times out of 10 if a White woman doesn't pick a White man to be her husband he'll be Hispanic (2010 Census). For Black men that's 1 out of 10, maybe 2 by 2020 (Pew Research)

Black Men and Black Women are the least responded too online, having said that Black Men have sizable statistical advantage. As you said increase your bottom line and watch your stock rise among all women not just Black women.

I also find the term Black Barbie Doll problematic. The truth is lots of BW have higher levels of testosterone and tend to look less feminine. Lots of those women are single because they simply don't look that good. I remember when Ebony (maybe they still do it) but had a visual list of the most eligible Black, College Educated Bachelorettes.

I guess some BM would find a good number of those women attractive if they suppress their natural feeling that most BW are not feminie enough compared other women, combined with the oppressive nature of Black women in most families.

Don't believe me? Nobody else is outraged about a Black men having White women in his You Tube videos but Black women. When Tommy Sotomayor said he would stop talking about BW if he hooked up with a White woman. Well he hooked up with Lana and he didn't stop talking about BW and now they stalk him even more. Black women have got on Skky John, Phiko and Matt Smith about having mostly non-Black women in their videos.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

djfourmoney,

I don't know those characters you speak of but isn't that more of opinion about black women looking more masculine. And if that is the case are you implying that many black men if they have a choice would prefer to be with a non-black women?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

chanta76 wrote:djfourmoney,

I don't know those characters you speak of but isn't that more of opinion about black women looking more masculine. And if that is the case are you implying that many black men if they have a choice would prefer to be with a non-black women?
Those mentioned are popular Black Male YouTubers. Skky John has reached a Million Subscribers recently. He used to talk about more risque stuff in his videos but they kept getting flagged by YouTube so he took the majority of them down and mostly does videos about inventive drinks and the background to making the videos featuring some of the women in it.

Google Tipsy Bartender

Phiko is a Brooklyn Native who didn't grow up "ghetto" and learned his mack game from a White guy. He's spent the better part of the last three years in Russia and Ukraine. He would be the goto guy for any Black man curious about dating Slavic women because he's been there, done that and married one briefly.

Google Philko vs The World

It is NOT opinion, look at most BM and look closely. Black men's predilection for marrying Black women (94% clip) has much more to do with internalizing White Supremacy. That in-turn creates low self-esteem. What often happens is like, attracts like. Haven't you seen the State Farm Insurance Advert?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eo8Q60dLHc

It's not how they look, it's her reaction.

"I was fine the way I was" or what most BW say, I am good/fine the way I am, weave and BBW et-al. So if they are dark skin and have the strong characteristics of their father that is mostly what I am talking about. It's not about skin tone because Rain Pryor being biracial certainly didn't help her because she looks like Richard Pryor and that isn't a good thing, while Tracee Ellis-Ross looks like her famous or infamous mother.

Black men are basically shamed into dating BW only. There's a echo chamber in the Black Community just as their is in Conservative media. Black women are as I said are the most concerned with Black men dating non-Black women, yet most will not change their behavior to curry favor. Because they don't need to, the 70% unwed mother birth rate says it all.

IE BW are being rewarded for their behavior and won't change anytime soon.

Since interracial marriage is common place in my extended family it is a NON-ISSUE, especially since the majority of women are married to Black men....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Interesting - http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/ ... Y5i8PlViko
The results are striking. An African-American man would have to earn $154,000 more than a white man in order for a white woman to prefer him. A Hispanic man would need to earn $77,000 more than a white man, an Asian man would need, remarkably, an additional $247,000 in additional annual income.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

djfourmoney

so it's attitude of the black women that turns black men off ? right ?
but explain to me why at some point black folks are hooking up because there are allot of single black moms out there. I mean black guys must of liked black girls enough to get them pregnant. The stereotypes i hear are that black men just enjoy having sex and getting women pregnant but run afterwards.

If it's black women attitude how about overseas black women like from Brazil or parts of Africa ?

Isn't it possible that black folks just like asian folks just have allot of internalize racism and therefore seek inter-racial relationship. For asian folks its the opposite with asian women going out.