Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A-MAN-ZON has been upgraded

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A-MAN-ZON has been upgraded

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi Winston,
I have upgraded the A-MAN-ZON site to a wordpress ecommerce site now.

I have learned how to create woo commerce sites in wordpress. It's actually pretty easy. We are going to integrate wordpress and woo commerce in to my BI software so that we can market to customers of wordpress/woo commerce sites. You should cash in on the fact that woo commerce is so popular given your last name! LOL!!

Here are two other sites I have put up.

I will be selling the package of setting up web sites and integrating the site in to my BI software as well as being able to mail out solicitations to members of the MBA for new products and services....MBA is starting to move forward thanks to the interest of more and more men.

Just so you know...

The mens rights movement in Fiji is showing men how they should act. My good friend Emosi Tukila and I have set up a company called the Mens Right Intelligent Business Agency in Fiji. It is a registered company and we have the blessing of the government in doing these things. We have created a proposal to the members of parliament that is now being reviewed by men in MRF (Mens Rights Fiji).

We have opened a store, Instant Discount Warehouse, and we are selling various goods and services from the store. A little bit of the store money will go to support MRF. We can offer real estate for sale in Fiji, we can offer to represent men for visa processing in Fiji as well. Basically we are showing other men what they should be doing.

The YAMACIA rugby club is for young men who have been on hard times. They just won the world club 7s championship in Dublin...and they do not even have a permanent training ground!! They have only existed for 2 years and yet they have pulled off the #1 trophy available for a club 7s side. It is one of the most remarkable sporting achievements I have seen.

We are helping the young men aspire to achievement on the sporting field as well as aspire to achievement in their communities, especially around the area of family. YAMACIA are selling various club kit etc on the is not finished yet and the photos are not so great.

We have another Mens Rights colleague in Togo.

While other men keep attacking each other or keep talking? We are working on creating viable businesses and growing them....or helping men in business grow their businesses.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions