Father offs the wife and three kids

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Father offs the wife and three kids

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

So I have been telling people that men are going to off the wife and kids more often in divorce because there is no path to justice for men in the divorce courts.

Well? This one happened right near my home town of Wagga Wagga. Lockhart is a short step from Wagga Wagga. I wonder how all those people in Wagga that I have told about the criminal victimisation I have suffered who did not give a shit think about this case. For SURE this is going to be about divorce. No man offs his three kids unless it is a divorce matter...very rare.

So the so called "good people" of Wagga Wagga let me get criminally victimise.....FOR SEVEN YEARS....by the Toal family. This man knows this sort of thing happens...and he offs the wife and kids. The people of Wagga Wagga and surrounding area are to blame for this man offing the wife and kids just as much as he is...because this man KNOWS there is no path to justice in his community.

Bad luck for the kids...but at least they will not have to put up with being criminally abused like my former children did. They are in a better place than with their mother....given what western women are like now.

If women did not want me to be so provocative in what I say? Maybe you should hold criminal women accountable for their crimes, hmm?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-for-fa ... 0ennj.html

I also did some videos today and published them for anyone interested.

And this is how men SHOULD deal with a criminal ex and her criminal family.

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Father offs the wife and three kids

Ghost wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:So I have been telling people that men are going to off the wife and kids more often in divorce because there is no path to justice for men in the divorce courts.
Seems a logical assumption to make. Men who are made to have nothing to lose lose nothing. The system is really f***ing itself over this way. You'd think they see this and try adjusting the squeeze just enough without driving men to killing. Perhaps stupidity is the conspiracy.
Well the purpose is depopulation....so pissing men off enough to kill people is right on plan for the Illuminati. Nothing stupid about it at all. There are too many people as far as they are concerned. With 7 BILLION on the planet? It's hard to argue against the idea "there are too many people here"...isn't it?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Wah, wah, wah. The Toal Family does not like their crimes becoming public. Go figure.

This is a video that Michael Toal and his ASIO mates got flagged.

So how about you men help a brother and download this and post it to as many places as you can.

After all? We should denounce criminal families like the Toal Family from the top of the highest hills. Even if Eric Schmidt, Larry Page and Sergy Brin are such man haters they systematically suppress evidence of rapists, paedophiles and criminal women.

https://kickass.to/g32-a-message-for-th ... 60784.html
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Even when a man kills his wife and three kids and then himself?

Even THAT is not enough to spark the discussion...WHY?

The west is doomed....as it should be.

http://www.manbook.biz/2015/01/13/follo ... -shooting/