Most American women aren't getting gamed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Most American women aren't getting gamed

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Using PUA techniques to get women is like working 12 hours a day for minimum wage. The couples you see probably were dating or dated at one point in high school. The guy you see with multiple girls is probably in a good social group that gives him access to girls. It is like patriarchal capitalism. You are either born in wealth or you are struggling to make minimum while overworking yourself. These guys probably haven't even heard of pua or couldn't approach a girl to save his life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree. I could back up what you say with examples of each.

OTOH if you DO approach enough girls with old-fashioned romance OR modern "dick" game, you are going to multiply results over not approaching.

Even if PUA is total BS (which its not), STILL just the fact that PUA con artists get average guys APPROACHING is a good thing for them, the girls, and the Universe too.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."