Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

WOW!! Paloaltoguy's identity busted!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:10 am

droid wrote:Steve55 how about the whole black-guy mover in Davis (CA) deal? That seems pretty consistent, together with the customer complaints etc, and like Winston says, the photographs.

I think the whole Poland thing is just a coincidence. Also PAF hasn't really tried to befriend anyone here, his ego gets on the way; I really don't think it's the same nutjob,
and probably Winston can't be blackmailed with anything he hasn't already published himself lol.

The only real evidence IMO is the "paloaltoguy" name usage on Roosh. That I can't explain.

Anyways all this cracks me up :lol: It could be swiftly taken care of with one keystroke, but I guess we all really love the entertainment value.

Well, true, I didn't think about that. Hmmm. I wonder though, why roosh would claim the guy stalking him is going by the ID Paloatguy ???interesting. If just a coincidence, it sure aligns well with the characteristics of the guy roosh describes. Maybe paloatguy hasn't tried to befriend anyone here at HA via Facebook but the other characteristics seems very similar. Admittedly, I'm putting a lot of stock in roosh's claims that the same guy that has been harassing him is the same guy behind the happier abroad ID "Paloatguy". This is what roosh claims. If roosh is wrong about this conclusion, them ok, then it's just a strong coincidence. Good point though.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:34 am

Repatriate wrote:He's a troll and quite scummy on here too with his stupid shit. He should have been banned but he's been allowed to proliferate some kind of weird troll on this site.

Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby steve55 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 am

Well, well, well. It appears I owe Paloaltguy an apology. Despite roosh posting in his forum there is a person with this ID at happier abroad stalking him, roosh has advised me that our poloaltguy is not one in the same as his stalker. Maybe their ID's are off by 1 letter or something. What a crazy coincidence since this ID is such a unique name in the first place, not to mention such similar characteristics.

Ok Paloaltguy, you are not a cowering gypsy after all. You are now free to move about as the non gypsy that you are. :wink:
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 am

That's very interesting Steve. Maybe our PAG got inspired by the name of the other.
It's nice of you coming back and posting about it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:05 am

This forum is a laughingstock.....Typical Happier Abroaders slandering someone without sufficient wasnt even the same guy....smh...
Junior Poster

Postby Zionosis » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:45 am

So wait what. So Paloaltoguy just takes random identities now and then. Because when I was on a few months ago he was meant to be some black guy that went between Russia and the USA and was part of some moving company or something.

Are you saying he found that black dude on the net and pretended to be him?
But I still see he is the black guy now.

I don't know what to believe. Doesn't really matter I guess.

I think Paloaltoguy actually is the black guy he seems to be. I don't believe every single thing he says of course but I do believe he probably has done some women and does move peoples furniture and stuff.

I don't really believe he lifted some 350 pound couch by himself. Also what kind of couch would even weigh that much? lol.

His site said he was 5'10'', the same site that said his IQ was 180. So it all seems weird. But at the end of the day even though he exaggerates things he does seem pretty smart and physical body seems strong enough and now and then he does give a good answer, I think he is just playing with people on here sometimes.
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:24 pm

This Paloaltoguy surely got a lot people mighty worked up, ha! Must be doing something right. If he's a troll he's not a boring one at least. Boring trolls don't get several threads made to discuss their potential identity and analyze their posting.

If I may ask... what exactly has he done to warrant a ban, except for a few instances in which he created threads to brag about romantic conquests? Because by that definition, there's a lot of people that ought to be banned. ;)
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions