ADMINISTRATOR SIR, I IMPLORE ~ WHY ARE FEMALES ALLOWED?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Re: ADMINISTRATOR SIR, I IMPLORE ~ WHY ARE FEMALES ALLOWED?

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

droid wrote:What makes analtroll a troll is not that he is an extremist, or that he f*ks around with the fonts, or has bizarre post verbose (including Zelda signature, frequent all-caps etc),
but the fact that he does ALL THREE of them.
With only one of those he could still be considered a 'normal' poster.
If by 'normal,' you mean posters like you, I'd rather take troll any day.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

No, by 'normal' i meant a trojan horse like you, which while obvious, can be somewhat tolerated.
I'm not claiming anything with respect to myself.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

droid wrote:No, by 'normal' i meant a trojan horse like you, which while obvious, can be somewhat tolerated.
I'm not claiming anything with respect to myself.
LOL that whore-monger thread really got to you huh? :lol:

I really don't give a damn what you think I am, and I'm not going to bother trying to prove anything to you. As far as I'm concerned, everything I say is above board, and you can either take it or leave it. Don't like what I'm saying? Then put me on "ignore."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

No, it seems it really got to you lol.
That's why I said somewhat tolerated. Opinions are Ok as long as there's logic involved; The problem is when there's someone with some agenda or pretending to pass as someone they're not. Winston called you out and I tend to concurr with that one, that's all. No need to put you on ignore.
If you have a problem with my opinions, feel free to refute them in the appropriate thread, instead of issuing indirect, feminine attacks.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

droid wrote:No, it seems it really got to you lol.
That's why I said somewhat tolerated. Opinions are Ok as long as there's logic involved; The problem is when there's someone with some agenda or pretending to pass as someone they're not. Winston called you out and I tend to concurr with that one, that's all. No need to put you on ignore.
If you have a problem with my opinions, feel free to refute them in the appropriate thread, instead of issuing indirect, feminine attacks.
LOL That's what I said: I got to you (with the whoremongering), and your responses on this and the other threads to me confirm it.

I've laid out my arguments very clearly and logically, and since everyone here is anonymous, you'll just have to take them at face value. Seems like you still have a problem with that. Like I said, there's always the "ignore" option. Otherwise, you might want to stop acting like a little hypocrite and take your own advice about refuting opinions and "issuing indirect, feminine attacks." Because all you've done so far is attack my arguments indirectly like a whiny little bitch.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

And yet here we are, on an unrelated post about Anatol, where I'm making some observations about him.
Why did you feel the need to pester me here if you didn't have some lingering issue? Do you have something to say about my observations on Anatol? Otherwise stfu Lol.

Like I said, go to the appropriate thread(s) lady, and refute me there, it's simple.

[open question: could this be anthropolonerd/argaluza, yet again?]
Last edited by droid on October 21st, 2014, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hence, freedom for women is very good for them ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but evil for normal men.
While I agree with you that feminism is a hateful movement, there is no reason to create multicolor comments because of that.
+1
Lol, Yes let's keep this civilized guys :lol:

Damn your avatar is creepy. you should put rabbi jew barker the crazy american in philippines in your avatar lol
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hence, freedom for women is very good for them ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but evil for normal men.
While I agree with you that feminism is a hateful movement, there is no reason to create multicolor comments because of that.
+1
Lol, Yes let's keep this civilized guys :lol:

Damn your avatar is creepy. you should put rabbi jew barker the crazy american in philippines in your avatar lol
Lol It's my bad man, didn't mean to creep you out. :wink:

And I might as well get a pic of Ron Jeremy then.