Who are the most beautiful women in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster

Who are the most beautiful women in the world?

Post by Missy_109K »

Last edited by Missy_109K on November 19th, 2015, 1:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

I will not repeat your statements. They are extremely lewd because you are telling males all personal things about yourself ~ This isn't a br***el!!!! Get out woman!!! This is shameless behaviour and I advise the Administrator Sir to get rid of this female immediately!!!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey Analtroll checkout this sexy "whore" for you
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

droid wrote:Image
Hello,

While I don't agree with this inordinate amount of attire on females, I am not perturbed at all if the males of a society wish to keep their females this way.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatroll-

Did you even bother to read the post you fool? He clearly identifies him self as male, and unlike an uneducated man like yourself, some of us know what a 109 is. You fill your posts with ignorance, as if you are either Spanish or a Christian as you pose. You are neither. You are either some fringe islamist or some kind of Moor on crack, or even more likely YOU are a female.

Your recent ignorance- we have to say RECENT or the list will be very long. Your refer to the Equal Rights amendment's passage
in 1972. You are not correct. The ERA was never passed. Look it up. It died without enough states willing to support it.

You speak of feminism as some kind of American invention. Wrong. It grew out of continental statist philosophy.
Feminism cannot thrive without a powerful state to enforce it and become every woman's husband.

Now you think a Missy 109 is some bossy American girl. LOL
I suppose you would have had a heart attack if you had one of the "Ladies from Hades" posting here.
Where did you really go to school? You are quite ignorant about the world in general and unless you went to some village
school run by a one-legged nun with an I-Q of 70, you have few excuses.

What do you believe that you say makes you Christian? Even the Muslims I know are often educated and not at all prone to
be fakers. None of them go off on idiotic tirades, and none of them think that ISIS is anything but a pack of sub-human rodents.
One of the most senior Imams in North Mindanao is a thoughtful man, and capable of thoughtful reflection.

But please keep coming back. You have this strutting peacock false machismo that is hilarious, and quite clearly, you are tolerated here as the town fool, no matter how badly you might reflect on the HA brand.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

"or even more likely YOU are a female"
Nope Outwest, he is a "guy" lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

droid wrote:"or even more likely YOU are a female"
Nope Outwest, he is a "guy" lol

LOL... +1. I stand corrected. What was I thinking?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:Anatroll-

Did you even bother to read the post you fool? He clearly identifies him self as male, and unlike an uneducated man like yourself, some of us know what a 109 is. You fill your posts with ignorance, as if you are either Spanish or a Christian as you pose. You are neither. You are either some fringe islamist or some kind of Moor on crack, or even more likely YOU are a female.

Your recent ignorance- we have to say RECENT or the list will be very long. Your refer to the Equal Rights amendment's passage
in 1972. You are not correct. The ERA was never passed. Look it up. It died without enough states willing to support it.

You speak of feminism as some kind of American invention. Wrong. It grew out of continental statist philosophy.
Feminism cannot thrive without a powerful state to enforce it and become every woman's husband.

I suppose you would have had a heart attack if you had one of the "Ladies from Hades" posting here.
Where did you really go to school? You are quite ignorant about the world in general and unless you went to some village

What do you believe that you say makes you Christian? Even the Muslims I know are often educated and not at all prone to
be fakers. None of them go off on idiotic tirades, and none of them think that ISIS is anything but a pack of sub-human rodents.
One of the most senior Imams in North Mindanao is a thoughtful man, and capable of thoughtful reflection.

But please keep coming back. You have this strutting peacock false machismo that is hilarious, and quite clearly, you are tolerated here as the town fool, no matter how badly you might reflect on the HA brand.
Hello,

[~} She says she's female.

[~} The 'equal rights amendment' was not only passed in 1972 ~ it was promulgated, endorsed and VORACIOUSLY ENFORCED by the madmen of U.S.A.!!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Well YOU are correct! SHE is a girl! LOL What about you? I bet she is more of a man than you are!

The ERA never passed- look it up. Those fellows above should apologize for posting pics of your GF up here. How profane and disrespectful!

If you can post a short opinion on where I should go to get the best Spanish hams, the best wine in Spain, and the best BBQ pig, I will take it all back, buy you a beer (a good Spanish one) and allow that we BOTH could be town fools together.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:Well YOU are correct! SHE is a girl! LOL What about you? I bet she is more of a man than you are!

The ERA never passed- look it up. Those fellows above should apologize for <> <> up here. How profane and disrespectful!

If you can post a short opinion on where I should go to get the best Spanish hams, the best wine in Spain, and the best BBQ pig, I will take it all back, buy you a beer (a good Spanish one) and allow that we BOTH could be town fools together.
Hello,

You obviously think feminism is a joke. It is pernicious and evil and you mad American men have managed to spread it around the world ~ though the ultimate blame lies with the men of my Spain, China, Russia, etc.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

No, feminism is no joke, but your strutting makes it one. Seriously, what part of Spain are you from ?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:No, feminism is no joke, but your strutting makes it one. Seriously, what part of Spain are you from ?
Hello,

I was born in Madrid. My history is here ~

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23781
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

OutWest wrote:Anatroll-

See he would be one of the first people to be exiled into Straight Jacket land if and once that project gets well on its way.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

I will not repeat your statements. They are extremely lewd because you are telling males all personal things about yourself ~ This isn't a br***el!!!! Get out woman!!! This is shameless behaviour and I advise the Administrator Sir to get rid of this female immediately!!!
Anatol, you have been sent a warning on your account for attacking a new poster for no reason other than for being female. We don't know anything about this person. It is not right to attack a female poster, or any poster, just for speaking about herself or introducing herself in the forum. There is no rule here that women are not allowed to speak. Those are YOUR rules, not the forum rules. You do not have authority here. So please know your place. If you do this again, you will be temporarily banned. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

OutWest wrote:Well YOU are correct! SHE is a girl! LOL What about you? I bet she is more of a man than you are!
Therein lies the issue that Anatol is getting at.....She is probably more manly and thats what makes alot of western women unattractive....