If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Post by drronnie »

http://www.returnofkings.com/45046/if-y ... aid-abroad

Here is a link I got from another forum.
I personally think it is nonsense as the women in Thailand for example are much more open to casual discussions and dont put you off like the women in the West.

What are your thoughts about this?
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by suprmon »

This guy wants to say that confidence is the problem. The problem is, is that if a woman doesn't like you, then having all the confidence in the world won't give a guy a snowball's chance in hell! And that's just what's happening in America. More and more rejection by American women unless you're a super successful looking movie star. It's not easy to have confidence in that kind of hostility. But, if you're in an environment with women who are more down to earth, then the intimidation factor is reduced, allowing a guy to feel more confident!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

This guy wants to say that confidence is the problem. The problem is, is that if a woman doesn't like you, then having all the confidence in the world won't give a guy a snowball's chance in hell! And that's just what's happening in America. More and more rejection by American women unless you're a super successful looking movie star. It's not easy to have confidence in that kind of hostility. But, if you're in an environment with women abroad who are more down to earth, then the intimidation factor is reduced, allowing a guy to feel more confident. That's the difference between domestic women and the women abroad!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When I was in Cambodia ten years ago, getting a massage and sex cost ~$10. Of course men who couldn't get laid in the West could get laid there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think the author has a point: if you lack confidence in meeting and approaching women in the West, then you're not going to do as well in other countries as well. But, of course, most foreign women (though not all) are a lot friendlier and approachable than American women, so....it depends. But, yes, I've seen a lot of 'frustrated' Western men even in Asia, Europe and Latin America, too.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I think confidence will play a part wherever you are, but most foreign women are still a lot more accepting and tolerant of men that take are more reserved / shy. I'm not a loud guy and certainly not good when it comes to approaching.

Honestly the few remaining good women in the Anglosphere are all taken. They seem to be 35+ (from an older generation) which means that they are married and will likely have children. zboy has told me to not limit myself in my search but we all know there's no point of looking for a needle in the ocean in the Anglo dating scene (or non-dating).

What I believe is that if there is a good one out of 100,000 in the Anglosphere, there are tens of times more decent ones abroad, so you can pick a truly excellent gem for marriage. The Anglosphere is only for pump and dump / to gain experience, but you can do these things abroad as well with better chances of finding quality women.

I can unapologetically tell Anglo women out there (unless you are one of the few remaining gems) that you are trash.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zboy1 wrote:But, yes, I've seen a lot of 'frustrated' Western men even in Asia, Europe and Latin America, too.
In my experience, though it's been a while since I'd ventured out there, I'd found almost no frustrated western men in Asia or Latin America. I can't comment too much about Europe. Every guy, who didn't have a steady GF from Florida through Maine, was dating in Brazil, Costa Rica, Colombia, Malaysia, Singapore, Korea, Japan, Thailand, etc.

The reason why they're 'frustrated' at home is that AWs constantly send 'em false messages, playing head games and/or victim status games, all of the time. When they're abroad, it's as simple as asking someone if they like a particular food/show/etc and then, go do that activity as a new acquaintance. If there's a connection there, then the next meetup is a formal date. Seriously, that no longer happens here in America. When I was in my early 20s (right before the go-cold-turkey-with-AW age of 24) and tried that, at a bus stop with a college student, who was studying my former major at college, since we had something in common, she almost freaked out. It's like 'How dare you invite me to a conference without my permission?' :roll:

Of course, my response was that because she didn't think about it herself, thus, tossing an insult back as I wrapped up the conversation. She was both boring and lame.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

zboy1 wrote:I think the author has a point: if you lack confidence in meeting and approaching women in the West, then you're not going to do as well in other countries as well. But, of course, most foreign women (though not all) are a lot friendlier and approachable than American women, so....it depends. But, yes, I've seen a lot of 'frustrated' Western men even in Asia, Europe and Latin America, too.
Just stay away from the American expats unless you have to work with them [and keep them at arm's reach]. They will seriously co.ckblock you; you know: the Int'l Love types. I can imagine him saying, "Dude, you need to get that six-pack back" (and yet, one can have a normal physique and not be out-of-shape). ...All the while, you are missing out on potential female mates in the club while he's riding your d.ick and trying to keep you for himself. Been there, done that, f.uck that. #NoPunIntended
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think the author has a point: if you lack confidence in meeting and approaching women in the West, then you're not going to do as well in other countries as well. But, of course, most foreign women (though not all) are a lot friendlier and approachable than American women, so....it depends. But, yes, I've seen a lot of 'frustrated' Western men even in Asia, Europe and Latin America, too.
Just stay away from the American expats unless you have to work with them [and keep them at arm's reach]. They will seriously co.ckblock you; you know: the Int'l Love types. I can imagine him saying, "Dude, you need to get that six-pack back" (and yet, one can have a normal physique and not be out-of-shape). ...All the while, you are missing out on potential female mates in the club while he's riding your d.ick and trying to keep you for himself. Been there, done that, f.uck that. #NoPunIntended
All right, this may not happen again for a while, but...I strongly agree with what you just said. Only thing I would expand is to avoid potentially all expats. Or at least all the Anglo/European ones. I've seen some huge assholes while abroad, so one of my future priorities while living abroad is to avoid them entirely. Biggest expat asshole I've ever known was an Eastern European. The Americans I knew were lazy and just came for cheap smokes and booze, or were of typical American mindsets. Results can always vary for expats, but will tend to be negative.

Avoiding other expats isn't always easy. That entails a certain kind of set-up, which I'm still figuring out. But it is definitely one of my priorities for next time.
Awwwww that was sweet of you. :shock: You're right; I should expand it because I had a Dutch guy take a Thai BBW from me, but she was insecure anyway so she was too much to handle. The motherf.ucker moved out the next day and moved into her apartment with her AFTER HE PROMISED TO MY FACE HE WOULDN'T HIT ON HER. I found this s.hit out after coming back from the Cambodian-Thai border for renewing my visa.

I also had a Hong Kong expat (he was originally from Italy but spoke decent English) said he'd let me stay with him until I get my money converted over to an Asian bank. I met him at a Danish hostel in Thailand. We were speaking for like two weeks about me living with him and enjoying his rich lifestyle and he'd paid for my ticket to fly from BKK to HK. He gassed my head up by ending up leaving the hostel we met and stayed at without any remorse once he got his documents from the Hong Kong embassy in BKK. This is one of the few reasons why I am very terse with people now because most of their converasation is only to benefit them; it's hardly about [benefiting] you or both of you all. He was using me to make his boredom go by. You have to love pieces-of-s.hit like him. I wanted to live with him so that I can date Cantonese & HK female freaks from there! LOL! Oh welps. #shrug

See, Ghost, this is why learning another language is important - for stearing clear - of expats. You will definitely run into a bilingual person whom used to live in the US and they have returned to that country (voluntarily or deported). Keep them at arms reach too if and until they got good networking connects or genuine friendship.

I apologize; I mean all Anglo/Euro expats. Thanks for the correction, El Fantasma.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Total nonsense. If you make friends with a Ukrainian woman online and then go visit her, she'll almost certainly sleep with you as soon as you arrive.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Bao3niang wrote:I can unapologetically tell Anglo women out there (unless you are one of the few remaining gems) that you are trash.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I think this idea is increasingly becoming more correct as time goes on. This is due no doubt to the American cultural osmosis that is going on in other countries as they become more familiar with Americans and American culture, movies, music, lifestyle, etc. It's no longer enough just to be a white guy, especially in 1st tier cities in Asia and other countries. You have to have more going for you, because the level of competition is increasing rapidly, and more foreign women are learning about feminism. The more exposure to the global-Americanized culture that foreign women have, the more like AW they will become. Quite frankly, I worry about future young men going abroad, and facing the same problems they do in America. I feel sorry that they would have been born too late to experience a time when going to other countries really meant experiencing something different, exciting and new.

I just thank the Universe every day that I wasn't born 15-20 years later than I was. I would likely be completely incel if I was.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Ghost wrote:
All right, this may not happen again for a while, but...I strongly agree with what you just said. Only thing I would expand is to avoid potentially all expats. Or at least all the Anglo/European ones. I've seen some huge assholes while abroad, so one of my future priorities while living abroad is to avoid them entirely. Biggest expat asshole I've ever known was an Eastern European. The Americans I knew were lazy and just came for cheap smokes and booze, or were of typical American mindsets. Results can always vary for expats, but will tend to be negative.

Avoiding other expats isn't always easy. That entails a certain kind of set-up, which I'm still figuring out. But it is definitely one of my priorities for next time.
Awwwww that was sweet of you. :shock: You're right; I should expand it because I had a Dutch guy take a Thai BBW from me, but she was insecure anyway so she was too much to handle. The motherf.ucker moved out the next day and moved into her apartment with her AFTER HE PROMISED TO MY FACE HE WOULDN'T HIT ON HER. I found this s.hit out after coming back from the Cambodian-Thai border for renewing my visa.

I also had a Hong Kong expat (he was originally from Italy but spoke decent English) said he'd let me stay with him until I get my money converted over to an Asian bank. I met him at a Danish hostel in Thailand. We were speaking for like two weeks about me living with him and enjoying his rich lifestyle and he'd paid for my ticket to fly from BKK to HK. He gassed my head up by ending up leaving the hostel we met and stayed at without any remorse once he got his documents from the Hong Kong embassy in BKK. This is one of the few reasons why I am very terse with people now because most of their converasation is only to benefit them; it's hardly about [benefiting] you or both of you all. He was using me to make his boredom go by. You have to love pieces-of-s.hit like him. I wanted to live with him so that I can date Cantonese & HK female freaks from there! LOL! Oh welps. #shrug

See, Ghost, this is why learning another language is important - for stearing clear - of expats. You will definitely run into a bilingual person whom used to live in the US and they have returned to that country (voluntarily or deported). Keep them at arms reach too if and until they got good networking connects or genuine friendship.

I apologize; I mean all Anglo/Euro expats. Thanks for the correction, El Fantasma.
I see you avatar ....hahaha... thats from one of Jabril Agoros videos....LMAO! :mrgreen:

But back to the topic at hand....Anytime I'm overseas I avoid Americans like the motherf***ing D 68 Enterovirus and shit... And I can spot a a sloppy American right away....I always try to dress the way the locals dress, be humble and I dont ever speak loud in public places like they do....They didnt give a f**k about me in the States and why would they now overseas...f**k 'EM!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Bane wrote:Quite frankly, I worry about future young men going abroad, and facing the same problems they do in America. I feel sorry that they would have been born too late to experience a time when going to other countries really meant experiencing something different, exciting and new.

I just thank the Universe every day that I wasn't born 15-20 years later than I was. I would likely be completely incel if I was.
In the future, using roughly your time frame, there will be robotic companions. Proliferation of high speed computing, expert systems, etc, is accelerating beyond any social movement, including feminism. I mean what would it take, to turn a medic 'bot (saving tons of money in the hospice industry) into a sex one? Very little, once all the vision processing issues are resolved, technically.

Thus, as more Korean, Thai, Brazilian, or Malay women become westernized, bossy, and irritating, men will opt for a tech solution over being ripped off. It's only in America, where men have been pre-conditioned into being p*ssy whipped, starting a generation ago. The rest of the world's men, since they didn't grow up under Gloria Steinem and Valerie Solanas, will oppose the seed of feminism into their day-to-day lives, and would rather do a 'bot than put up with nonsense at home.

This will make it less likely that feminism will rule the rest of the globe, like it did in the US, for the past few decades. But of course, there will also be male robots, so it's likely that dating could end, altogether, which is the current macro-trend in Japan, with little reversal on the horizon. Once women feel that a robot has taken away their advantages over men, they may simply go cold turkey.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.