ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DO I KEEP GETTING WARNINGS?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DO I KEEP GETTING WARNINGS?

Post by Anatol »

Hello Administrator Sir,

There is a photo of a Chinese man and an Occidental {(white)} female in the topic provided below. The body language of the female is repulsive. From her facial expression, it looks like she has a feminist attitude {(thinks she's equal to men)}. She probably won't obey her husband. She certainly won't think of him as her master. She won't let him control her money. She may not even cook for him. Physically, her body is a little masculine as well.

That 'woman' is disgusting in every way and any man wanting such a wife would be mad! The only thing that is drawing non-white men to her is that she's white. I'm a white Spanish male and unequivocally say that the modern white female is repugnant and all Chinese and Indian men are extremely stupid for not staying away from it ~ I got a warning for stating this. Why???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good job you fools! Keep dreaming about being with Occidental females and making your Chinese culture look stupid. I strongly advise all Chinese and Indian men to look at that 'thing' that my whitemen think is a 'woman'. Look at its body language. Look at its stance. Look at its facial expression.

DO YOU IDIOTS REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER THAT HYPER-MASCULINE THING A WOMAN??? THE FACT THAT ANY MEN CAN EVEN TOLERATE LOOKING AT THAT THING AND NOT WANT TO SPIT ON IT IN DISGUST IS WORRYING.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

viewtopic.php?f=1&p=206128#p206128
The
Junior Poster

Re: ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DO I KEEP GETTING WARNINGS?

Post by The »

Because the Chinese men and their small peckers cant handle a simple critique....or they wont tell you face to face on the forum so they would rather send you warnings....