Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ultimate alpha males? You decide

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are the guys in the linked to webpage alpha males or not?

Yes, I am a man and I consider these guys to be very alpha and good role models, I wish I had the balls to act like them!
No votes
Yes, I am a woman and I consider these guys to be both very alpha and very hot, wish I had one of these guys with me right now!
No votes
No, these guy are complete losers
Total votes : 1

Ultimate alpha males? You decide

Postby lasttry » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:04 pm

An alpha man might be defined (by a typical PUA, not by me) as a man who takes what he wants from life without asking for permission, doesn't put women on a pedestal, is unashamed about his male sexuality, does not try to please women to get what he wants, and so on. Click on the link to see the images:
Freshman Poster

Re: Ultimate alpha males? You decide

Postby Jester » Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:00 am

If a man is "alpha" it would mean other men tend naturally to follow him.

And that women want to belong to him.

Therefore, on both counts, these guys in the mugshots are total failures as men.

Not alpha, not beta. Outcasts from mankind.

Vermin, in fact.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ultimate alpha males? You decide

Postby Luc Furr » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 am

Well said Jester.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions