Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Should we bring Repatriate back?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Should we bring Repatriate back?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes : 8

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby The » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Winston wrote:
The wrote:The vote is final: 63%-38% IN FAVOR of Repatriate coming back to the forum.....The people have spoken, please re-instate him....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Reinstate him so I have to friggin WASTE time again answering his LIES and PARANOID DELUSIONS?! Why? Are you out of your friggin mind?! No way jose!

You haven't given any good reason to do so. Besides, he's already been executed.

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=24915

I guess the peoples voices wont be heard after all....So much for "freedom".... :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Re: Should we bring Repatriate back?

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:50 pm

To Repatriate:

If you are reading this or lurking in the forum, I want to ask, are your problems solved? Are you less toxic now? Are you in control of your mind and life now? If so, I may consider letting you rejoin us IF you PROMISE not to insult or attack anyone here. Last time you went out of control and berzerk. So if you ever return, you would be under strict probation to never insult, mock or bully anyone here. Can you handle that?

I know that life has ups and downs, and when you were here blasting people and out of control, clearly you were in a down stage of life and very unhappy. That's why I'm asking if you are back to normal or at an up stage now. If so, and you can control yourself and promise to not mock anyone, we can consider letting you back in on a probation period.

I know you were executed by a British Redcoat firing squad when I banned you. But I may be able to use magic spells to revive you from the dead. lol. To bring you back from Hades, so to speak. lol

If so, please email me about this. Put "From Repatriate" in the subject line so I know it's you.

Regards and Best Wishes,
Winston
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions