Celebrities whose looks are overrated

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Celebrities whose looks are overrated

Post by MrMan »

Funny someone mentioned Liz Taylor. I was going to say she was overrated for looks. Maybe a 7 possibly 8, IMO. Not Audrey Hepburn though. I think she looked great. I'm talking about them in their youth, of course, not when they were elderly.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MrMan wrote:Funny someone mentioned Liz Taylor. I was going to say she was overrated for looks. Maybe a 7 possibly 8, IMO. Not Audrey Hepburn though. I think she looked great. I'm talking about them in their youth, of course, not when they were elderly.
Liz may perhaps be overrated by the standards of the rising starlets of her generation (I mean c'mon she's competing against some of the best of the bests), however, she easily trumps the undynamic duo of Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts, supposedly two of America's finest.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Julia Roberts, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Cameron Diaz are on the all time overrated list, imo. Sandra Bulloch was on that list but has actually aged gracefully and looks better now then she did in her prime.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Post by jagulep »

Julia Roberts is simply gross beyond words.
Meryl Streep is, and always has been, an absolute shocker too.
Rihanna and Taylor Swift are repellant.
Audrey Hepburn's pretty bad but could probably be saved if she grew her hair so that she looked like a woman - some of you guys clearly aren't so anti-short-hair-on-women as I am.
Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz and Scarlett Johannson are over-rated but I could put them a probationary trial period is I were on one of my lenient days.
Marilyn Monroe is another short-haired over-rated gal, but man, sure had a sexy voice, so I'll give her a go with the lights off.
But really, women with short hair should be put in jail.
Kathleen Turner was only good when spoke for Jessica Rabbit.
Olivia Newton-John is still talked about like she is hot, even though she had a face lift and went from being one of the world's previously best looking women (in the '70s) to now one of the world's ugliest - but for some reason, you're not allowed to voice that these women are ugbos.