Newsflash: average American doesn't have much sex

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
lasttry
Freshman Poster

Newsflash: average American doesn't have much sex

Post by lasttry »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Newsflash: average American doesn't have much sex

Post by MrMan »

I take comfort in being above average, then.

If he found that the claims of sex with condoms is way higher than condom sales, it could be that people claim to be using a condom when they have sex, rather than claiming to have sex when they aren't? Maybe it's less likely. Do the figures condoms given away for free? I wonder if the huge percentage of the population that is now on welfare go to some charity and get free condoms.

When I was younger, I was surprised to find out that so few married couples have sex every day.

Another thing to keep in mind is that a couple that says they have sex once a week or three times a week or whatever might not count periods which drop the number.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:I take comfort in being above average, then.

If he found that the claims of sex with condoms is way higher than condom sales, it could be that people claim to be using a condom when they have sex, rather than claiming to have sex when they aren't? Maybe it's less likely. Do the figures condoms given away for free? I wonder if the huge percentage of the population that is now on welfare go to some charity and get free condoms.

When I was younger, I was surprised to find out that so few married couples have sex every day.

Another thing to keep in mind is that a couple that says they have sex once a week or three times a week or whatever might not count periods which drop the number.

yeah but you only have frequent sex cause your wife is willing to submit. If it was really up to her youd be lucky to have it once a month, and that is not to be critical to you, its to be critical to women in general that are usually like that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Newlifephilippines,

I think it's normal to have to pursue one's wife for sex a lot, and there isn't anything wrong with her giving me sex when I want it. I'm normally the pursuer, but she woke me up for sex at 2 AM several nights ago. She just went to work. She knows she's got standing permission to go for it if she has the urge whether I'm asleep or awake, as long as she isn't on her period.

A wife having sex with her husband to please her is a good and normal thing, too. Most women aren't going around sex craxed all day long every day, waiting until their man gets home to pounce. That sounds like fun, but I think most of them need a little warming up.

A woman's desire has a lot to do with what's going on in life. If it were left up to her when we first got married, it would probably have happened quite often. If there are lots of kids running around and work to do, then women need a little coaxing and warm up to remind them. Some do at least. It's normal for the man to be the pursuer.

A man is at an advantage if his wife has a good sense of marital sexual ethics and realizes that a wife is supposed to meet her husband's needs. I think this is one of the advantages, generally, of marrying women from certain Asian people-groups. An American woman could have a good sense of sexual ethics. But it seems more pervasive in certain other countries.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:Newlifephilippines,

I think it's normal to have to pursue one's wife for sex a lot, and there isn't anything wrong with her giving me sex when I want it. I'm normally the pursuer, but she woke me up for sex at 2 AM several nights ago. She just went to work. She knows she's got standing permission to go for it if she has the urge whether I'm asleep or awake, as long as she isn't on her period.

A wife having sex with her husband to please her is a good and normal thing, too. Most women aren't going around sex craxed all day long every day, waiting until their man gets home to pounce. That sounds like fun, but I think most of them need a little warming up.

A woman's desire has a lot to do with what's going on in life. If it were left up to her when we first got married, it would probably have happened quite often. If there are lots of kids running around and work to do, then women need a little coaxing and warm up to remind them. Some do at least. It's normal for the man to be the pursuer.

A man is at an advantage if his wife has a good sense of marital sexual ethics and realizes that a wife is supposed to meet her husband's needs. I think this is one of the advantages, generally, of marrying women from certain Asian people-groups. An American woman could have a good sense of sexual ethics. But it seems more pervasive in certain other countries.
why did she wake you up so she wouldn't have to do it in the morning? Sort of an excuse to get out of it when convenient? From what youve always told me she really never wants it.
Well thats why i aint gonna marry just any girl. A girl that isn't into sex is not a woman i want to marry. Why even bother? I can do other things than put up with that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"Taken altogether, the data suggest that Americans manage to have sex about 30 times per year — or once every 12 days."

Which is one of the lowest rates in the world. No wonder why there are so many men in America complaining about being in a "sexless marriage."

I have worked with two men recently who told me they haven't had sex with their wives in over a year. Both of these guys are in their 30's, good looking and physically fit. They told me their wives simply are not interested in sex anymore. WTF? :shock:

I guess the bottom line is don't marry an American woman if you want a good sex life. Instead marry a woman from the Philippines, South America or eastern Europe. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
why did she wake you up so she wouldn't have to do it in the morning? Sort of an excuse to get out of it when convenient? From what youve always told me she really never wants it.
Well thats why i aint gonna marry just any girl. A girl that isn't into sex is not a woman i want to marry. Why even bother? I can do other things than put up with that.
Sometimes she does. I tell her if I'm asleep and she wants it, go for it. She doesn't usually, but that morning, her hands started roaming, took my shorts off, and went for it. I've told her to do that if she wants it in the middle of the night, and I told her I appreciated it when it was all over. Usually, though, it's me who initiates or brings up the subject.

You seem to want all or nothing, either a woman who wants to have sex every waking moment, or none at all. There is a whole package to consider. A woman needs to be a faithful caring wife, a good mother, a cook, good at cleaning, etc. When they have kids and lots of other things to do, be it work outside the home or clean the house, they get a lot of things on their mind. Most women need to warm up to sex, and don't just go from 0 to 60 all the time like a lot of men. Once we get the ball rolling, my wife is interested in sex. Before the kids, before the first pregnancy, we had sexual activity of some sort going on night after night. I'd have seven nights in a row. Now, we have these kids, and I'm not always home at night because of my schedule.

You might find a woman who wants sex all the time, but will she also be faithful? Will she be a good mother? Women who want to have sex multiple times a day are extremely rare. A woman who wants it once a day is extremely rare based on these kinds of studies. Honestly, I don't get why it would be rare for a couple to want to have sex every night of the week. If she wants sex multiple times a day, is she going to want it only with her husband?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Sometimes she does. I tell her if I'm asleep and she wants it, go for it. She doesn't usually, but that morning, her hands started roaming, took my shorts off, and went for it. I've told her to do that if she wants it in the middle of the night, and I told her I appreciated it when it was all over. Usually, though, it's me who initiates or brings up the subject.

You seem to want all or nothing, either a woman who wants to have sex every waking moment, or none at all. There is a whole package to consider. A woman needs to be a faithful caring wife, a good mother, a cook, good at cleaning, etc. When they have kids and lots of other things to do, be it work outside the home or clean the house, they get a lot of things on their mind. Most women need to warm up to sex, and don't just go from 0 to 60 all the time like a lot of men. Once we get the ball rolling, my wife is interested in sex. Before the kids, before the first pregnancy, we had sexual activity of some sort going on night after night. I'd have seven nights in a row. Now, we have these kids, and I'm not always home at night because of my schedule.

You might find a woman who wants sex all the time, but will she also be faithful? Will she be a good mother? Women who want to have sex multiple times a day are extremely rare. A woman who wants it once a day is extremely rare based on these kinds of studies. Honestly, I don't get why it would be rare for a couple to want to have sex every night of the week. If she wants sex multiple times a day, is she going to want it only with her husband?
I dont plan on having kids and id prefer she stayed at home = lots of sex. Id assume kids would interfere with a healthy sex life for a variety of reasons. I can't afford kids even if i wanted and was living abroad. My life would be simple enough even without kids. I can't even afford a wife alone if i had one in america unless she worked but thats a bad idea in itself. So id rather live abroad with her where there is less risk and she wouldn't get spoiled but then i dont really want to live abroad either away from my family. lol