Can a man be MGTOW and date abroad?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Can a man be MGTOW and date abroad?

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrMan wrote:Can you 'go your own way' and date, get married, and have kids? Can that be 'their own way'?
It's what I did. And I am leaving behind modern Western culture in doing so, I think that qualifies as "going my own way". Only mine is the way of the true man, not the way of the latent homosexual MGTOW cult that hates women and sex and if unhealthy and narcissistic self-masturbatory gibberish to the core. Any movement that advocates a segregation of the genders (feminism, MGTOW) is one that is destined to die out and that has no future.

If anything, MGTOW, grass eaters and similar movements and trends are an excellent way of weeding out the weak, the indecisive and the unfit from society. Every woman they refuse to interact with, is one more for all healthy, able-bodied men following their natural urges and instincts.

The only men who hate women with a passion are the ones that have been looked down upon and snubbed by women all their life, or who are gay or otherwise damaged in some way. Women who hate men are similarly useless. Any movement born from such hatred and such a self-centered attitude is no movement you should want to call yourself a member of. Instead, keep an open mind, see the world, talk to people and come to your own conclusions. Accepting the gospel of MGTOW as the absolute truth, or swallowing a red or blue pill, is to limit yourself. Don't fall into that trap. It's a movement largely for losers, by losers and made up from losers, and you'd be a fool to fall for it in a moment of bitterness and isolation, because it will continue to drag you down.
Very Well Said...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

S_Parc wrote: On the flip side, I can be alone and be fine, as well.

Since everything is working out well with Mel, we're in a relationship and one, which will last for the long run. In all honestly, I feel that I'd basically won the lottery and can't expect others to follow me. Thus, if men decide that going solo and boning hoes (or using a synthetic RealDoll) is the way to go in places like America, where ppl don't really value each other, then so be it.

This is a tough society and ppl need to do, whatever it takes, to get through it.
Yes. In places like America where one needs to choose the best path and sacrifice the rest.....I think in outside America....You get to do a lot more in life....I love my ME time at the same time, I can get the company of women anytime....I just can't let go of having surrounded by hot women desire :lol:....I don't think women has ever come in my way of life...

I think I do what an MGTOW does ....I like there Idea....However, I think I'm capable of doing much more than it....MGTOW++ :lol: ..JoinME..... :lol:
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:If anything, MGTOW, grass eaters and similar movements and trends are an excellent way of weeding out the weak, the indecisive and the unfit from society. Every woman they refuse to interact with, is one more for all healthy, able-bodied men following their natural urges and instincts.

The only men who hate women with a passion are the ones that have been looked down upon and snubbed by women all their life, or who are gay or otherwise damaged in some way.
I don't know why you have this tendency to make blanket statements like the above. It's not that men, or clusters of men simply hate women and thus, are a bunch of losers. Sure, there are the Cornfed and others, who're clearly in some lifelong victimization game, however, for many others, they simply have other things to do than to be constantly playing games with women all of the time.

When Mel and I had re-connected, after many moons, both of us were in some MGTOW or in her case, WGTOW mode. Yes, even she was sick of other women. How do you explain that one, from your p.o.v, that it's all men's attitudes fault? Well … the rest is history as we're in a great relationship today. In fact, I'd say that almost every other person we meet, is jealous of us. They simply can't fathom having a good relationship with the other gender. Relationships around here are some sort of game. If that's the case for the majority, then perhaps it's better that more ppl opt out than to participate?

I'd much rather see ppl happy, running solo and being productive individuals than in being this sort of person, always searching for El Dorado, never being happy without a GF on his arm. The problem is that this is the M.O. for mainstream society. This is why so many unhappy couples stay together. It's expected that they be "seen" with someone so a lot of ppl are in relationships, just to appear to be normal. Are you going to call these unhappy couples … a bunch of winners? Is that a healthy way to be? I don't think so.

I'd say that if a guy in America doesn't have a his own version of Mel, then he's better off by himself until he decides to move to [ Brazil, Colombia, Vietnam, etc ] and try something different.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.