Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Sex with filipinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 pm

Quito, what you're saying is interesting but it's hard to read if you don't split it into smaller paragraphs.

quito wrote:For the guy who asked how I could do this.. there is nothing special about me as far as I know. i think on a scale of 1 - 10 i am about a 4 in appearance. what Filipinas do say they like about me is that I am tall, white and have a good sized nose.... all of which is the exact opposite of what they are. I have been in places where I saw Filipinas that were extremely attracted to some old white guy that seemed totally ugly to me.

I asked them why they are attracted to that guy and they pretty much all give the same answer as previously stated. the girls that are more socialized (city girls) might include big dick as a part of that equation. as for the girls that I am generally attracted to there it's usually been college educated and working.. architects, bankers, call center workers etc. although a few girls that were able to hang out conversationally did not have college.

fil-am looking types were my typical preference but the school teacher I married is very dark. I would say the one thing that maybe I have different than a lot of guys is that I am usually comfortable talking to anyone and everyone including here in the usa. I have never found it difficult to meet and date white girls either but I have a preference for Asian.

i believe that for those guys that lack confidence i would just say that at some point you have to say to yourself that you don't give a f**k what people think of you and just be yourself. but be the 'communicative' and 'honest' version of yourself.

i have spent serious time travelling to phils and have done so for about 10 years since my divorce. my intention was 80% to find someone for marriage and 20% for fun. i accomplished both. to be honest a lot of guys get hooked up with the first or second Filipina they meet and they are depriving themselves of the opportunity to do better for themselves. as i implied before you make better decisions if you have more options.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm







Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Taco wrote: they are smaller so you have to be gentle with them. The average American has a penis the size of their leg so keep that in mind.


Maybe you have to be gentle if they're virgins, but they don't mind the size once their bodies have adjusted. One of my Pinay gf's told me that she was sore for days after her first time. But when we were having sex, she told me that it felt good when it went all the way in. :D
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote: they are smaller so you have to be gentle with them. The average American has a penis the size of their leg so keep that in mind.


Maybe you have to be gentle if they're virgins, but they don't mind the size once their bodies have adjusted. One of my Pinay gf's told me that she was sore for days after her first time. But when we were having sex, she told me that it felt good when it went all the way in. :D


Keep talking.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Well this topic certainly came to life! Thank you, Quito, for reviving it.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Hero » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
Hero wrote:Maybe you have to be gentle if they're virgins, but they don't mind the size once their bodies have adjusted. One of my Pinay gf's told me that she was sore for days after her first time. But when we were having sex, she told me that it felt good when it went all the way in. :D


Keep talking.


She loved to be on top.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Ghost » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:24 pm

chanta76 wrote:Ghost,

So why a filipina for some guys? I remember your post that you got burnt in the Philippines. But if what your saying is true it;s no great achievement for a guy to get laid or get a girl in the Philippines. I mean if your a white guy or expat from some other country how do you know for certain if your not the 1000 sex partner for that filipina girl?


Oh, most filipinas that foreigners f**k are sluts. All they are doing really is passing around the same small or medium sized pool of girls. This is what some posters here, like Will Dowd, refuse to acknowledge. Good women in the Phils are not easy to find and it certainly doesn't happen by using dating sites (usually) or just showing up (although you'll get laid for just showing up.) Most foreigners are just f***ing sluts and bargirls. Prostitution isn't so black and white there. There are girls who do p4p, college students who f**k for some help with their expenses, single moms who absolutely can't get a local man, older milfs who just need a place to stay and some food. These are usually the women foreigners are getting.

I've learned some things about finding good women there, but it is very difficult. I'm talking learning some Tagalog, analyzing the geography and information about the country, balancing times to go, making friends with local families, networking online, all sorts of stuff. And most aren't willing to do that, they just want to show up, f**k some girls, and pretend like they were f***ing the cream of the crop.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Taco » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 am

Ghost wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Ghost,

So why a filipina for some guys? I remember your post that you got burnt in the Philippines. But if what your saying is true it;s no great achievement for a guy to get laid or get a girl in the Philippines. I mean if your a white guy or expat from some other country how do you know for certain if your not the 1000 sex partner for that filipina girl?


Oh, most filipinas that foreigners f**k are sluts. All they are doing really is passing around the same small or medium sized pool of girls. This is what some posters here, like Will Dowd, refuse to acknowledge. Good women in the Phils are not easy to find and it certainly doesn't happen by using dating sites (usually) or just showing up (although you'll get laid for just showing up.) Most foreigners are just f***ing sluts and bargirls. Prostitution isn't so black and white there. There are girls who do p4p, college students who f**k for some help with their expenses, single moms who absolutely can't get a local man, older milfs who just need a place to stay and some food. These are usually the women foreigners are getting.

I've learned some things about finding good women there, but it is very difficult. I'm talking learning some Tagalog, analyzing the geography and information about the country, balancing times to go, making friends with local families, networking online, all sorts of stuff. And most aren't willing to do that, they just want to show up, f**k some girls, and pretend like they were f***ing the cream of the crop.


Your still mad about your last girlfriend I can tell. Don't feel bad, I almost picked the wrong Filipina myself.

You need to be very cautious when picking a Filipina for a long term relationship. The Filipinas that insist on cooking for you and doing your laundry without you asking her are usually the ones you can trust. That might be the best sign she's a keeper.

The bad Filipinas will look like a princess and will leave a money(yours) trail behind them. Their good in bed but their not good at doing anything else.

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 am

Ghost wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Ghost,

So why a filipina for some guys? I remember your post that you got burnt in the Philippines. But if what your saying is true it;s no great achievement for a guy to get laid or get a girl in the Philippines. I mean if your a white guy or expat from some other country how do you know for certain if your not the 1000 sex partner for that filipina girl?


Oh, most filipinas that foreigners f**k are sluts. All they are doing really is passing around the same small or medium sized pool of girls. This is what some posters here, like Will Dowd, refuse to acknowledge. Good women in the Phils are not easy to find and it certainly doesn't happen by using dating sites (usually) or just showing up (although you'll get laid for just showing up.) Most foreigners are just f***ing sluts and bargirls. Prostitution isn't so black and white there. There are girls who do p4p, college students who f**k for some help with their expenses, single moms who absolutely can't get a local man, older milfs who just need a place to stay and some food. These are usually the women foreigners are getting.

I've learned some things about finding good women there, but it is very difficult. I'm talking learning some Tagalog, analyzing the geography and information about the country, balancing times to go, making friends with local families, networking online, all sorts of stuff. And most aren't willing to do that, they just want to show up, f**k some girls, and pretend like they were f***ing the cream of the crop.


It's weird but I've found that most of the filipinas on the dating sites are quite conservative, and attractive, and seem like good quality. I often think if these are the worst, then the average ones must be amazing, never mind the best ones.

I also get the feeling that most foreigners are going for the low quality ones. You have to take your time and choose a high quality female, and you're not going to get a better pool to choose from than the Philippines. There's no excuse to get it wrong.

By the way if you haven't already, check out the filipinopod101 app

and...

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Filipino-Tagalog-Beginner-Intermediate-ebook/dp/B00GW4KZK8/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1428306347&sr=1-1&keywords=complete+filipino
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Hero » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:24 am

Taco wrote: The Filipinas that insist on cooking for you and doing your laundry without you asking her are usually the ones you can trust. That might be the best sign she's a keeper.


The good news is, there are lots of Filipinas who will do just that :D I'm amazed at how many Filipinas dream of being a white man's servant.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Ghost » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Your still mad about your last girlfriend I can tell. Don't feel bad, I almost picked the wrong Filipina myself.


I’m just telling the truth about Philippine society. I’m over my ex-girlfriend – you’re one to talk about my bad choices. You didn’t exactly pick the cream-of-the-crop yourself when you married a single mom…
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Taco » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:45 am

Ghost wrote:
Your still mad about your last girlfriend I can tell. Don't feel bad, I almost picked the wrong Filipina myself.


I’m just telling the truth about Philippine society. I’m over my ex-girlfriend – you’re one to talk about my bad choices. You didn’t exactly pick the cream-of-the-crop yourself when you married a single mom…


She's the only woman I ever dated that was actually my friend that's why I married her. We don't argue very often because I trust her and as a result I sleep well at night.

Most virgin, college educated Filipinas are not really good at doing anything except spending your money and passing multiple choice exams. My wife estimates only 40% of Filipinas actually love their expat husbands. Most of these guys are totally clueless and as long as their Filipina keeps feeding their huge ego's they will remain so.

I personally know this guy. He picked the wrong Filipina. They broke up 2 years ago but their pics are still plastered all over the net.

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby davewe » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:36 pm

I don't find a lot of truth in this thread; bits and pieces, yes, but not overall.

Perhaps I am in a philosophical mood but the Philippines is a mirror for most guys. You wanna go for a couple weeks and find a p4p haven - you can. Wanna move there and set personal sex records - you can. Wanna find a sweet, caring gf (part time or long term) - you can. Wanna find several gfs - you can. Wanna find a wife that'll be your worse Westerner nightmare - you can. Wanna find a sweet, conservative girl who will love you forever - you can. It's all up to you; the culture will reflect almost anything you want.

BUT - wanna find all of the above - that you can't do. You will have to choose. That's why some guys claim they've laid hundreds; and other guys struggle with one. Why some guys claim they are all scammers looking for cash; and other guys claim they found the best woman in the world as their life partner. To most Western men the Philippines is wild, exciting and confusing because in our countries we can't find any of the above. But in PI you can get any of the above and it's a shock. Once you really decide what you want - you can find her. It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.

So once you know who you are and what you want - it's pretty easy.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:22 pm

davewe wrote:I don't find a lot of truth in this thread; bits and pieces, yes, but not overall.

Perhaps I am in a philosophical mood but the Philippines is a mirror for most guys. You wanna go for a couple weeks and find a p4p haven - you can. Wanna move there and set personal sex records - you can. Wanna find a sweet, caring gf (part time or long term) - you can. Wanna find several gfs - you can. Wanna find a wife that'll be your worse Westerner nightmare - you can. Wanna find a sweet, conservative girl who will love you forever - you can. It's all up to you; the culture will reflect almost anything you want.

BUT - wanna find all of the above - that you can't do. You will have to choose. That's why some guys claim they've laid hundreds; and other guys struggle with one. Why some guys claim they are all scammers looking for cash; and other guys claim they found the best woman in the world as their life partner. To most Western men the Philippines is wild, exciting and confusing because in our countries we can't find any of the above. But in PI you can get any of the above and it's a shock. Once you really decide what you want - you can find her. It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.

So once you know who you are and what you want - it's pretty easy.


I've never been there but that does seem to make sense to me, based on everything I've read. Until I get my act together and earn some money I'm going to continue learning what not to do. With power comes responsibility.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Nothung » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 pm

davewe wrote:I don't find a lot of truth in this thread; bits and pieces, yes, but not overall.

Perhaps I am in a philosophical mood but the Philippines is a mirror for most guys. You wanna go for a couple weeks and find a p4p haven - you can. Wanna move there and set personal sex records - you can. Wanna find a sweet, caring gf (part time or long term) - you can. Wanna find several gfs - you can. Wanna find a wife that'll be your worse Westerner nightmare - you can. Wanna find a sweet, conservative girl who will love you forever - you can. It's all up to you; the culture will reflect almost anything you want.

BUT - wanna find all of the above - that you can't do. You will have to choose. That's why some guys claim they've laid hundreds; and other guys struggle with one. Why some guys claim they are all scammers looking for cash; and other guys claim they found the best woman in the world as their life partner. To most Western men the Philippines is wild, exciting and confusing because in our countries we can't find any of the above. But in PI you can get any of the above and it's a shock. Once you really decide what you want - you can find her. It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.

So once you know who you are and what you want - it's pretty easy.


I haven't been to the Philippines (yet!) so I can't say what it is or isn't. But what you describe with wanting contradictions with a sense of entitlement and whining when you can't get it, THAT I've heard before. It sounds like American women. "Oh, I want a bad boy biker that's happy to settle down when I'm ready, a man with a good career but will cut back so I can take a promotion, who's a lion in the bedroom but won't insist on sex when I'm not in the mood, a man who shows leadership traits but will let me have veto power over all decisions." Demographic shifts in the US mean there are more single men than single women, and when you subtract out women that voluntarily remain single and deal breakers like single mothers, there are way more men on the market than women.

So in the US, women are unreasonable in what they expect, and men rightly complain about it. In the Philippines, the shoe is on the other foot- due to our money, and looks (whiteness), and Hollywood coolness stereotypes, American men are desirable, AND in short supply. And see how easy it is for us to become the same sorts of entitled prima donnas that folks just love to complain American women are? Personally it makes me a little sad to see some of the negativity of human nature so easily confirmed. I guess the only thing I can do is take solace in the fact that not everyone (women or men) turns out like that, and try to make sure that I don't either.
User avatar
Nothung
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:03 pm

Re: Sex with filipinas

Postby Taco » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:13 am

davewe wrote: It's the guys who want all of the above; the slut who is phenominal in bed and leaves you alone afterwards; the sweet, naïve virgin; the together "middle class" Pinay; the conservative; the good mother and wife - they simply don't exist in one girl. You're gonna have to choose.


Very true. The problem is sexy Filipinas don't care about you, can't be trusted, and can't cook. If you need a sexy woman your better off renting one.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests