15 Celebs That Women Think Are Hot, But Men Don’t

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jagulep
Freshman Poster

15 Celebs That Women Think Are Hot, But Men Don’t

Post by jagulep »

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lif ... /?view=all

I love the quote "When discussing female celebrities, girls will often admit to which stars they think have the best hair, make-up, style, wardrobe and all around good looks. But when it comes to discussing how hot they are, men will usually disregard everything that women assess them by, and simply discuss how hot female celebrities are."

Taylor Swift being a great example of someone women think is hot because she gets her hair and make-up done professionally, and don't seem to understand that she's got less curves than a California redwood. OK-looking but hardly hot. A few weird choices in there (Kate Middleton and J Lo are still hot!) but some truth in the article.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Celebs That Women Think Are Hot, But Men Don’t

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is in women's interest to determine for men what is hot and what is not. That way, they retain some measure of control.

We see this is "50 is the new 30," and the Big Beautiful Woman nonsense. I have had many women angrily protest when I say a girl is not my type. They try to shame men into liking what they think men should like.

All that considered, ignore what women think is "hot" lest you think Michelle Obama is your ultimate prize.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I would "do" 7,6 and 5.

On the fence about 4.

Would have been willing to "do" 9 in the past, not now. Weird Illuminati eyes.

Def would not "do" the others.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

One thing's for certain and that's that Sarah Jessica Parker is ugly.

The fact that Ferris Bueller (real life Matthew Broderick), married her, instead of someone closer looking to his movie GF, Mia Sara, is astonishing. And no, I don't believe she's some nice gal on the inside. Fortunately, he called it quits a year ago. From what was said, it was a lousy marriage, overall.

And yes, Mia Sara was cute back in those days.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

jagulep wrote:http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lif ... /?view=all

I love the quote "When discussing female celebrities, girls will often admit to which stars they think have the best hair, make-up, style, wardrobe and all around good looks. But when it comes to discussing how hot they are, men will usually disregard everything that women assess them by, and simply discuss how hot female celebrities are."

Taylor Swift being a great example of someone women think is hot because she gets her hair and make-up done professionally, and don't seem to understand that she's got less curves than a California redwood. OK-looking but hardly hot. A few weird choices in there (Kate Middleton and J Lo are still hot!) but some truth in the article.

I do not follow celebrities. I don't give a damn about what they do. There are millions of women that look better than them. Rachael McAdams has a man jaw and Sara Jessica Parker looks like a horse. Most Western women are too masculine looking for me, probably from eating too much food with steroids or some growth hormones.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Add to the list Gwyneth Paltrow. Yuck...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:1. Butch haircut - instant 0/10

2. Never understood how this one became a model. Very homely face. Body is boy-like.

3. I do find Kirsten Dunst attractive.

4. She's all right, but the photo in the article makes her look like a hag.

5. Eh, I remember her from my childhood. She was hot back then...she's post-wall now.

6. Never liked her facial structure.

7. Not even remotely attractive.

8. She is attractive.

9. Not attractive.

10. I love the Latina look.

11. Eh...no.

12. Taylor Swift is an outright misandrist bitch. Instant 0/10. And she's skinnier than a toothpick too.

13. She used to be hot at least.

14. Sarah Jessica Parker I have always found hideous. Her face is like vomit covered in vomit.

15. She looks like a f***ing space alien.

I pretty much agree with your list and Sarah Jessica Parker is probably the 2nd ugliest woman in Hollywood. First prize goes to Sandra Oh from "Grey's Anatomy"

I have no idea, who casted this monster. And the strangest thing is that she acts like she's hot or something. Even from my high school, which had some pretty hideous gals in general, Sandra would still be in the bottom quarter of the class. There are guys out there, who look more like an attractive woman (if they shaved and put on makeup) than this actress.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:

......There are guys out there, who look more like an attractive woman (if they shaved and put on makeup) than this actress.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

S Parc, please tell us, what do you REALLY think!!

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
......There are guys out there, who look more like an attractive woman (if they shaved and put on makeup) than this actress.

S Parc, please tell us, what do you REALLY think!!

Now that I travel down memory lane, even the ugly girls in my HS were cuter than Sandra Oh :shock:

Sh*t, Sandra would be the valedictorian of ugly chicks at my school :shock:

I'd much prefer an over freckled, plain Jane no facial expression zombie over an actual monster.

AB discussion thread

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't know the names of a lot of those actress. I haven't seen Gwynneth Paltrow in a while. I'm surprised someone would find her unattractive, but I'm thinking of her when she was young, and I did find her attractive. The picture of Cameron Diaz looked good, but I saw a clip of her from a new movie and she's starting to look rather middle aged. I found her very pretty in her 20's.

I never thought that Jennifer Lopez was all that pretty for a movie star. She's above average looking, but she's a bit stout for my tastes.

The first one, from the big bang theory, was always the type that was barely good looking, IMO, and clearly she could only come off as attractive with the long hair. She looks unattractive with it cut off. I don't get why women whose careers depend on their looks would cut their hair.

Rachel McAdams, I've thought of her as so-so looking, not someone who I would have been interested in back when I was dating.

Amanda Seyfried? I have no idea who she is, but that picture looks good. Sarah Jessica Parker-- are there any men out there who actually think she's pretty, or is it only certain women who think this?

I never found Drew Barrymore
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Sandra Oh from "Grey's Anatomy" is hideous! I was not familar with her. There are many guys better looking than her!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

WorldTraveler wrote:Sandra Oh from "Grey's Anatomy" is hideous! I was not familar with her. There are many guys better looking than her!
Sandra Oh has beaten the ugly girls from my HS. If anything, there's no reason why she should have an acting job.

If she's some sort of barometer, then perhaps, I should try to be the next George Clooney, given how low, Hollywood's standard have fallen in recent years.

AB discussion thread

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrMan wrote:
She's above average looking, but she's a bit stout for my tastes.
+1 for a classic phrase.

Hope you dont mind but I am going to borrow that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Jester wrote:
MrMan wrote:
She's above average looking, but she's a bit stout for my tastes.
+1 for a classic phrase.

Hope you dont mind but I am going to borrow that.

Go for it. Do you often talk about J-Lo?

I heard a story about J-Lo.

There were 18 people trying to break a record to squeeze into a VW bug. They tried and tried and couldn't make it work. The guy from Guiness Book was there, and they wanted to make it happen. Suddenly, Jennifer Lopez walked by. They asked her to replace one of the 18 people to see if they could squeeze in, and they did it.

And the moral of the story is.... There is always room for J-Lo.

You probably have to be GenX or older to get that joke.