Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Albuquerque, New Mexico - another not-so-Americanized city

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Albuquerque, New Mexico - another not-so-Americanized city

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm currently in Albuquerque for the weekend just to escape the rat race in Los Alamos. And I am seeing a more laid back vibe here than in my hometown. I did have bad experiences with the women here when I was in college, but now I've moved past that. Albuquerque is another not-so-American city, with its culture being three cultures in one - Anglo, Native American, and Hispanic. Albuquerque is more Americanized than El Paso, but a lot of the Americans here are the old-fashioned type. Earlier today, I went over to Old Town and struck up conversations with two good-looking American women at a gallery, and they didn't have the stuck up "don't you dare talk to me, I'm too good for you" vibe. The conversations flowed naturally. And they were also born and raised in Albuquerque. I even noticed there are more cultural things to see in Albuquerque than in El Paso. The culture of El Paso is predominantly Mexican, while Albuquerque, as I previously mentioned, has three cultures combined into one.

If I had to stay in America, Albuquerque or El Paso are only cities I would consider living in. Not only they are the two least Americanized cities in the US, but they're also within striking distance of Ciudad Juarez, even though Albuquerque is four hours north while El Paso is on the border.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Albuquerque, New Mexico - another not-so-Americanized ci

Postby Ghost » Sun May 10, 2015 7:11 pm

It sounds like you are figuring out what parts of Mexico and America you can do well in. Happier Abroad doesn't have to mean going far. I think you'll have a breakthrough fairly soon.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 11, 2015 2:01 pm

My step father wanted to retire there but my mother did not, he was a good bomb maker at Los Alamos in the summer months.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Mon May 11, 2015 10:30 pm

Albuquerque is feminist ~ The only difference is that the females there are Hispanic, so they don't have the same level of misandry and 'I don't need no man' attitude that white American females have ~ YET! But this will change with the next generation as those females have children that are totally Americanised ~ it is inevitable. And all the Hispanic females are working at night ~ which means they are doing something very immoral for a woman ~ a woman should never be seen outside the home after 10 P.M., especially talking to men after nightfall ~ this looks very very unnatural!!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions