Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Neomasculinity, Mgtow, HA, etc are just surface ideas...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Neomasculinity, Mgtow, HA, etc are just surface ideas...

Postby BlackKnight » Thu May 21, 2015 10:36 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: Neomasculinity, Mgtow, HA, etc are just surface ideas...

Postby Ghost » Fri May 22, 2015 2:13 am

Western "degeneracy" is the direct result of the rise of defected people.

Rather, it is a corrupt culture that produces corrupt people. The culture changes, and then the people do.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Neomasculinity, Mgtow, etc are just surface ideas...

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 3:34 am

You have it completely backwards, culture is the production of people. That's why they have prisons. Some people live 2 or 3 cultures.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Fri May 22, 2015 9:16 am

BlackKnight wrote:You have it completely backwards, culture is the production of people. That's why they have prisons. Some people live 2 or 3 cultures.

Is there a question in what you are posting?

Yes, MGTOW, neomasculinity, masculinism and all those things are quite superficial ideas. None of them address the major issue of the fact our guvmints are criminal cartels.

All these ideas are basically like ants trying to run from the water coming down the path or run from the footsteps of the people walking on the path...the water or footsteps representing governments.

These ideas merely encourage men to behave like ants running from a threat without ever dealing with the actual threat.

The mens business association, on the other hand, is dealing with the threat by showing men how to rescind their consent to be governed and how to create a life they love and create a business model that it is much harder for governments to interfere with.

MBA solves mens problems......because I am bored as hell TALKING about mens problems that is for DAMN sure.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri May 22, 2015 9:54 am

Some people have a talent for using a million words to say absolutely nothing.

This is probably PaloAltoGuys only talent lol. :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Fri May 22, 2015 3:29 pm

Since PUA is on the down slope, they are quickly re branding it as Neo-Masculinity to bring in new readers...Very smart of Roosh i'll say.....
The
Junior Poster

Postby droid » Fri May 22, 2015 3:49 pm

Why are gay people usually very bright? Keynes provided the foundation for modern economics

LMAO.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Some people have a talent for using a million words to say absolutely nothing.

This is probably PaloAltoGuys only talent lol. :roll:

Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:
Last edited by BlackKnight on Fri May 22, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 10:03 pm

The wrote:Since PUA is on the down slope, they are quickly re branding it as Neo-Masculinity to bring in new readers...Very smart of Roosh i'll say.....

More likely an evolution.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 10:38 pm

droid wrote:
Why are gay people usually very bright? Keynes provided the foundation for modern economics

LMAO.

How's your AGI coming little guy? :lol:

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm

BlackKnight wrote:Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:

What ideological nonsense? I am one of the realest posters on this site. I cannot say the same for you, your reputation is pretty abysmal and people primarily keep you around because your insanity is entertaining. I cannot think of a single constructive post or original thought you ever brought forward.

Anyone else help me out here? To find a single decent post PAG ever made that served any purpose outside comic relief? :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby BlackKnight » Fri May 22, 2015 10:47 pm

Last edited by BlackKnight on Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri May 22, 2015 11:07 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:Of course I'm not speaking ideological nonsense so you're out of your game :wink:

What ideological nonsense? I am one of the realest posters on this site. I cannot say the same for you, your reputation is pretty abysmal and people primarily keep you around because your insanity is entertaining. I cannot think of a single constructive post or original thought you ever brought forward.

Anyone else help me out here? To find a single decent post PAG ever made that served any purpose outside comic relief? :lol:

He's the first person to teach me a new and useful word in I don't know how long -- fricative. He provides a faithful rendering of Nietzschean philosophy. Of course, Nietzsche isn't everyone's cup of tea, and when his expositor fancies himself to be in the ubermensch category -- well, that's something a little different.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri May 22, 2015 11:24 pm

Pag's notion sounds a bit like scientology or Freudian psychology -- create some clerisy to get in there and root out viruses, instead of engrams or neuroses, or whatever else the clerisy is trained to see. May be promising, but personally I can't afford clerisies, and tend not to trust them, so I'll just have to solve my own problems.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions