A conversation I had with an American woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

A conversation I had with an American woman

Post by GoingAwol »

I started a thread on another forum talking about my plans to study and live abroad in Europe and I had an arrogant and mouthy American woman give her two cents. She assumed I was talking about the UK because she likes it and started singing the praises of it. When I politely informed her that I had no plans to go to the UK because it is very similar to the US in a lot of ways and I want to experience a completely different culture she went off. She said I was ignorant and stupid for assuming that the English speaking countries are culturally similar and was being very argumentative and confrontational.
^^^ This woman serves as just another reminder of why I want to escape American culture. I'm tired of the stifling political correctness in this country. If you have common sense and speak the truth you will come under attack. I just want to go to a place where people are more laid back and real.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Re: A conversation I had with an American woman

Post by MJay1978 »

GoingAwol wrote:I started a thread on another forum talking about my plans to study and live abroad in Europe and I had an arrogant and mouthy American woman give her two cents. She assumed I was talking about the UK because she likes it and started singing the praises of it. When I politely informed her that I had no plans to go to the UK because it is very similar to the US in a lot of ways and I want to experience a completely different culture she went off. She said I was ignorant and stupid for assuming that the English speaking countries are culturally similar and was being very argumentative and confrontational.
^^^ This woman serves as just another reminder of why I want to escape American culture. I'm tired of the stifling political correctness in this country. If you have common sense and speak the truth you will come under attack. I just want to go to a place where people are more laid back and real.
I don't blame you. I heard a lot of bad things about the UK. It's the same as America. So is Canada, Australia, and Sweden, which I heard Sweden is the worst with feminism. As for the obnoxious American woman who threw such a tit over your ideology, I'd just ignore her. It's clear enough she doesn't know anything about the different cultures in this world and how different foreign women from different countries really are. That is the problem with American women. They get so jealous they either don't want to face the truth, or acknowledge for foreign women to be better is the truth. I've come to the conclusion that the truth based on foreign women really hits a nerve with American women that bad, but only because they can't handle the truth. After so many years of dealing with the bullshit of American women, I've come to find that most of them are just not real with themselves. Narcissism, feminism, overly inflated egos, their great loss of morality and faith in God, and their piss poor attitudes towards men just completely ruined them. Case closed! Need I say no more.