Social media has made women worse

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Social media has made women worse

Post by Thechamp »

One thing that has made women much worse , is social media every women wants to be famous , they can put a pic on Facebook and get 500 likes even if there a 7 out of ten ,you can meet a women at a bar it's going well next thing she hops on tinder and forgets you exist especially in Australia usa and U.K. , look at online daiting women can pic and choose even if she's fat and disgusting , she will still have 100s of guys after her , social media destroyed the world especially daiting , Im 34 now I can rember 15 years every body used to get out the house , people and women where much more friendly , not too say women where not evil back then too, but social media has made every body kiss womens asses, especially the good looking ones scroll threw your facebooks, and look at a decent looking girls pics , there will be hundreds of comments from white nights , saying our your so sexy beautiful etc , and then the women saying oh you look so great , but what they really mean is in so jealous and I hate you, sometimes I think women find it more enjoyable , to look at eacother when there dressed up and compete and get jealous of eacother , f**k women f**k society for letting this happen , the only way to stop this is to destroy social media !!
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Social media has made women worse

Post by GoingAwol »

Or......
Men could just actively ignore women on social media and not feed their out of control egos. We certainly don't want to destroy social media because social media is what allows men to talk about topics we see on this board.
However, I do get what you are saying. I used to be one of those guys that showered women with compliments and attention. But a few years ago I was on Facebook and saw a girl post a status saying that she was tired of being single and wanted a decent guy and within 30 minutes no less than 2 Dozen thirsty guys commented and were complimenting her and some were even asking her out. Then it hit me.... Up until then I was one of those thirsty dudes that would do pathetic shit like that in the hope that one of these "Goddesses" would give me a chance. When I saw that status and all those guys commenting I realized how f***ed up and one-sided things are in the U.S dating game. I also came to the realization that I was only enabling this shit by being a thirsty goon. I realized that I was part of the problem.So I made a promise to myself that I wasn't going to do any of that shit anymore, and I have done good at sticking to my guns for the most part. I know this won't do much good in the grand scheme of things but atleast I can be proud of myself for not being one of those guys anymore.
I often dream about all the single guys in the U.S getting together and making a pact to ignore these egomaniacs called American women. Its fun to imagine how women would react if all of us peons stopped worshipping the ground they walk on and ignored them for a month? How would women react? It would be so sweet to see their egos take a hit when they get all dolled up to go to a club and not have a single guy hit on them or offer to buy them a drink. It would also be sweet to see how they would react to not getting a single message on dating sites. They would go insane! Just imagine that! One month of getting ignored by men would destroy their self esteem. I say we should give them a taste of their own medicine and try to make this happen. Of course it will never happen because most guys are pathetic and lack self discipline but I can dream can't I? :)
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Man, you guys are so whiny. Women aren't the only one who can use social media.
May I suggest USE the system to FIGHT the system?
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Its like Pokemon really - think about it.

Some people have a strength and weakness - and it just happens you see in social media women their strength is in pokemon and their weakness is face to face interaction (especially in power outages).
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Studies have shown that social media is actually destroying society and destroying peoples lives. The rate of depression, suicide and mental illness has skyrocketed since the conception of social media.

We are more isolated and lonely now than ever before thanks to social media. Online dating and social media has been a plague on humanity.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Social media has made everyone worse. People living through their phones. People ignoring their physical company to talk to people virtually. And how stupid is it that people go on holiday to see landmarks or whatever and then when they post a picture of it the f***ing thing is blocked by some ugly twat's grinning face. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.