Angry black guy targets Asian women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Re: angry black guy targets Asian women

Post by MrMark1972 »

I feel like throwing in my 2 pesos...so here we go.First off,Asian girls in America(or Canada in my case) fall into two categories:#1).FOBs which tend to date and stick within their community until they are well assimilated at which point they may be open to dating/marrying a white dude because he rates highest on the "skin color=status" scale.
Category #2 is they type that I am famiiar with as I live in an upper-middle class Waspy part of my city.This is the "whitewashed,second generation" type of Asian gal who goes to the gym and is sporting the latest Iphone.Believe me,she wants nothing to do with her own people in terms of dating/marriage and she will only date white boys.So a black man doesn't even enter that equation.I see it everyday.
Bottom line is a black man,stuck in the Anglosphere,has very little chance of getting with an Asian gal.He would have been better off to save his money and take a trip to the Phils...all be it true that he is not highly desired there,at least being an American would help get him some dates simply because of the novelty factor and the girls over there would see him as a potential ticket to the West.
Sometimes I wish alot of guys would discover this site before losing it and doing crazy acts...but all that said,I do understand how he felt and Im not even black,I'm just a guy who realized that the cards in North America are heavily stacked against a single male.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

A lot of guys have it in their head that Asian girls IN AMERICA are somehow easy. I haven't found this to be the case at all. I'm a looksmaxed, youngish white guy, and Americanized Asian girls treat me the same as white girls - like a cockroach.

FOBS are much more approachable, but the end result is the same. I once spent a whole day cold approaching them at a local college campus. It was easy to get a conversation going, with playful banter back and forth (an impossible feat with American girls), but they'd always politely decline my request for a number.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial2.shtml

For US-raised only (1.5+ gen) Asian American women, only Filipino, Korean, and Vietnamese women out-marry to Whites more than their own ethnicity.

When marriage to other Asians are combined, Vietnamese women are more likely to marry "Asian American" than Whites.

Filipino and Asian-Indian women seems to discriminate against blacks less than other Asians.

Japanese American women of 1.5+ gen are least likely to marry Whites, versus Koreans are most likely. However Korean American men are also more likely to marry Whites than other Asian American men.

These are national marriage stats and do not necessarily reflect demographics in your local area. Depending on the availability of ethnic spouses, some places will have higher or lower interracial marriage rate.
Last edited by momopi on July 6th, 2015, 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

momopi wrote:http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial2.shtml

For US-raised only (1.5+ gen) Asian American women, only Filipino, Korean, and Vietnamese women out-marry to Whites more than their own ethnicity.

When marriage to other Asians are combined, Vietnamese women are more likely to marry "Asian American" than Whites.

Filipino and Asian-Indian women seems to discriminate against blacks less than other Asians.

Japanese American women of 1.5+ gen are least likely to marry Whites, versus Koreans are most likely. However Korean American men are also more likely to marry White than other Asian ethnic groups.

These are national marriage stats and do not necessarily reflect demographics in your local area. Depending on the availability of ethnic spouses, some places will have higher or lower interracial marriage rate.
Excellent points! I noticed Korean American men and women are more likely to marry white people.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »