Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MatureDJ
Freshman Poster

I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Post by MatureDJ » July 7th, 2015, 11:17 pm

(BTW, I'm a white man only interested in Eastern European women.) I just noticed that the MOB website http://www.your-brides.com now has some women from Uganda. I've never before noticed women from Africa showing up on such MOB sites. I wonder if anyone here is going this route. I would tend to think that a black man with a good Western-level income could get the cream of the crop in place like Zimbabwe. Or perhaps there are enough folks from relatively high-income South Africa sweeping in that the cream is being fished out?

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm curious; are black men here going after women in Afr

Post by chanta76 » July 8th, 2015, 1:29 am

I'm not black but some black american guys goes to south america and look for dark skin women. Not sure about Africa...but I think many black guys deep down inside wants a white or asian girl or light skin hispanic.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » July 8th, 2015, 5:31 am

I heard that some blacks in South Africa didn't want to go see Whitney Houston because they thought American blacks were low class, considering them the descendants of slaves. Africa is a whole continent and views may be diverse. I saw a video about some east African women who would kneel down when they greeted men, and seemed rather submissive, which is different from African American inner city culture. And some Ethiopian women look attractive, so I could see the appeal of Africa.

But certain parts of Africa practice female genital mutilation, which may not be what an American black man is looking for in a wife.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » July 8th, 2015, 6:06 am

It should be noticed that travel in Africa from country to country is not a cheap thing. High prices for airplanes and hotel accommodation, problems with good food supply and visa issues, safety concerns etc.

About women, I was working for African countries long time ago, only French former colonies, and what I saw was not really attractive and rather uneducated and sometimes very aggressive.

I had some few good impression about looks and behavior of women from Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Cameroon... but I wonder if it makes any sense to bring such women out of their native countries.

It's more about if you are interested to settle down in Africa - but most Africa is rather nothing else but a political chaos.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: I'm curious, are black men here going after women in Africa?

Post by Winston » December 8th, 2017, 8:51 pm

How come romance tour companies like AFA dont have romance tours to Africa? Do african women not make good wives?

@Contrarian Expatriate, whats your answer to the questions in the OP?
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 9th, 2017, 7:12 am

MatureDJ wrote:
July 7th, 2015, 11:17 pm
(BTW, I'm a white man only interested in Eastern European women.) I just noticed that the MOB website http://www.your-brides.com now has some women from Uganda. I've never before noticed women from Africa showing up on such MOB sites. I wonder if anyone here is going this route. I would tend to think that a black man with a good Western-level income could get the cream of the crop in place like Zimbabwe. Or perhaps there are enough folks from relatively high-income South Africa sweeping in that the cream is being fished out?
Having lived and worked in Africa, I can tell you that African women represent an niche romantic target group similar to obese women.

While most man are not attracted to obese women, there is a subgroup which is exclusively into them. The same goes for African women. I noticed a small, steady stream of European, older white men who would visit Africa and proudly gallivant with African very young women. Meanwhile, most European expats in Africa preferred to be alone and non inclined towards African women at all.

I personally am not physically attracted to African or black women and I had my share of African "cream of the crop" women posturing themselves in my direction. I would say there is a growing number of affluent Black American men who are the same. Some of these men take the Brazilian or Latin route, others seek out white American women, and a tiny minority resort to Eastern European women like myself. It has been beyond expectations I must say so there is no logical need to deal with African women on any romantic level.

The bottom line is that black and African women tend to have a low sexual market value (aside from the small niche groups). Black women get nearly ignored on Tinder, Sugar Daddy sites, Match.com, and other dating sites so African women would do better with the niche group of men that come to their countries personally.

If there is any doubt about what I write, just Google the scream and whine campaigns from Black American women who get ignored these days. I had one throw a tantrum when I told her I was not interested in her. Nigerian women are beginning to feel the loss of their men's interest too I hear.

All is fair in love and war. I say do what you want to do. I personally don't care about anyone else's feelings when it comes to love and sex, not black women's feelings, not African women's feelings, and not the feelings of "disapproving" men either.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

tom
Freshman Poster

Post by tom » December 11th, 2017, 3:07 am

I just meet a professional black guy about 30, from Chicago, who went to Africa to get his wife.