Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm curious; are black men here going after women in Africa?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm curious; are black men here going after women in Africa?

Postby MatureDJ » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 pm

(BTW, I'm a white man only interested in Eastern European women.) I just noticed that the MOB website now has some women from Uganda. I've never before noticed women from Africa showing up on such MOB sites. I wonder if anyone here is going this route. I would tend to think that a black man with a good Western-level income could get the cream of the crop in place like Zimbabwe. Or perhaps there are enough folks from relatively high-income South Africa sweeping in that the cream is being fished out?
Freshman Poster

Re: I'm curious; are black men here going after women in Afr

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:29 am

I'm not black but some black american guys goes to south america and look for dark skin women. Not sure about Africa...but I think many black guys deep down inside wants a white or asian girl or light skin hispanic.
Experienced Poster

Postby MrMan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:31 am

I heard that some blacks in South Africa didn't want to go see Whitney Houston because they thought American blacks were low class, considering them the descendants of slaves. Africa is a whole continent and views may be diverse. I saw a video about some east African women who would kneel down when they greeted men, and seemed rather submissive, which is different from African American inner city culture. And some Ethiopian women look attractive, so I could see the appeal of Africa.

But certain parts of Africa practice female genital mutilation, which may not be what an American black man is looking for in a wife.
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 am

It should be noticed that travel in Africa from country to country is not a cheap thing. High prices for airplanes and hotel accommodation, problems with good food supply and visa issues, safety concerns etc.

About women, I was working for African countries long time ago, only French former colonies, and what I saw was not really attractive and rather uneducated and sometimes very aggressive.

I had some few good impression about looks and behavior of women from Burkina Faso, Madagascar, Cameroon... but I wonder if it makes any sense to bring such women out of their native countries.

It's more about if you are interested to settle down in Africa - but most Africa is rather nothing else but a political chaos.
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions