Finding love in the Pacific Northwest is impossible

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The Un-American
Freshman Poster

Finding love in the Pacific Northwest is impossible

Post by The Un-American »

I'm convinced I live in the worst place to meet women. Why?

*The Pacific Northwest is a sausage fest. Way more guys than girls here, which makes your odds pretty poor. Most of the chicks are snatched up by the time high school ends.

*Feminism and "stranger danger" are rampant here, and it's already an anti-social and unfriendly/snobbish culture. Don't even bother trying to be romantic to a Cascadian woman. Even if she does like you, she'll probably find your romance to be corny and stupid, and if she doesn't, she'll label you a creeper and call the cops.

*Girls here are mostly attracted to just a couple different kinds of guys. Either you are some vegan douchebag (Portland/Seattle), or a wannabe Eminem (Eugene, Longview, Salem etc) or else the girls here don't want anything to do with you. Sadly the only women here that appreciate and enjoy men are the strippers. They are definitely awesome and nasty (in a good way). :D If you're intellectual, but still enjoy eating meat, you're pretty much f***ed here.

*The shitty weather along with the lack of regard for making others comfortable means that women here try to make themselves as ugly as possible. Except during the 3 months of dry hot weather women here dress about as sexy as they do in Saudi Arabia. EVERYONE has tattoos here too. I've come to the point where I've just come to accept that if I find a woman here, I'll just have to deal with tats even though I find them a big turnoff.

*The lack of places that stay open late or have any interesting nightlife going on, aside from karaoke, makes it pretty much impossible to meet women in public settings. And meeting women at work is taboo here.

*The non-existent economy makes it almost impossible to acquire more wealth and status and become more attractive to the opposite sex.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding love in the Pacific Northwest is impossible

Post by fschmidt »

If you want to find love in America, get a dog.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 11th, 2020, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

The Un-American wrote:I'm convinced I live in the worst place to meet women. Why?

*The Pacific Northwest is a sausage fest. Way more guys than girls here, which makes your odds pretty poor. Most of the chicks are snatched up by the time high school ends.

*Feminism and "stranger danger" are rampant here, and it's already an anti-social and unfriendly/snobbish culture. Don't even bother trying to be romantic to a Cascadian woman. Even if she does like you, she'll probably find your romance to be corny and stupid, and if she doesn't, she'll label you a creeper and call the cops.

*Girls here are mostly attracted to just a couple different kinds of guys. Either you are some vegan douchebag (Portland/Seattle), or a wannabe Eminem (Eugene, Longview, Salem etc) or else the girls here don't want anything to do with you. Sadly the only women here that appreciate and enjoy men are the strippers. They are definitely awesome and nasty (in a good way). :D If you're intellectual, but still enjoy eating meat, you're pretty much f***ed here.

*The shitty weather along with the lack of regard for making others comfortable means that women here try to make themselves as ugly as possible. Except during the 3 months of dry hot weather women here dress about as sexy as they do in Saudi Arabia. EVERYONE has tattoos here too. I've come to the point where I've just come to accept that if I find a woman here, I'll just have to deal with tats even though I find them a big turnoff.

*The lack of places that stay open late or have any interesting nightlife going on, aside from karaoke, makes it pretty much impossible to meet women in public settings. And meeting women at work is taboo here.

*The non-existent economy makes it almost impossible to acquire more wealth and status and become more attractive to the opposite sex.
Agree to all of this. Pete and I both live in the NW and can tell you exactly where to find a great girl - but you'll have to travel 8000 miles to meet her :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:If you want to find love in America, get a dog.
How true and a dog will be more loyal to you than an American woman would be! :D

Ghost wrote:What's the difference between a female dog and an American female?

One is a bitch, the other is a dog.
Hey that's a good one and it's true too! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."