Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why asking "Where are the best American women?" is...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why asking "Where are the best American women?" is...

Postby Ghost » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:18 am

...a stupid question. Like I said in another thread, asking where the best American women are is like asking where to find the most polished turd. The goal should be to end up with a good woman, not a slightly less shitty one. Every time I see a thread or post asking such questions, I cringe a bit because nothing good can come out of doing that.

Here's an article anyone thinking about getting an AW needs to read:

That comes from a "humor" site, but the article is unintentionally informative about the red pill. It's about a college guy who "raped" a girl. So what did he actually do? From the article:

According to Tim, his hands moved down to the seat of her jeans. Sensing no objection after some tentative rubbing, he then reached inside them. At one point, she shifted, perhaps toward him. He rubbed her breasts next, over the shirt, then under the shirt, then under the bra, receiving no objection at each stage. She faced the TV, so, he says, he couldn't see her eyes for most of this. When he could, they were closed, but this didn't worry him; he closed his for a while too. This all went on for an hour or so.

No sex. Just touching. The article goes back and forth apparently on whether she was asleep or just pretending to be asleep, so typical feminist deal with not being able to get the story straight. But she didn't overtly say "yes" each time he touched her, but didn't try to stop it and didn't say anything at all. If you don't feel like reading the entire article, he got convicted by the Kampus Kangaroo Kourt of "sexual misconduct," so he got off light compared to what could have happened (jail or worse.) And sadly, his quotes in the article suggest he is a white knighting mangina, so he's probably f***ed because he'll never learn about dealing with AWs.

You see - you few as of yet unconvinced men of HA - anything can be considered rape now in the West. It doesn't matter to them if you are strangers, dating, or married. A woman can claim rape anytime she wants to and even if you do survive that, your reputation will be forever ruined. If you think you're out of the game now, just wait until you get falsely accused. There will be no coming back from that.

Unless you are willing to live with the Amish, or something equally extreme, then going after an AW is ALWAYS a bad idea. Even if you think you've found one that isn't a turd, she will still ALWAYS HAVE A GUN TO YOUR HEAD. The daddygov sees you as nothing but a resource. Once you have been relieved of all your money, they can send you to prison, where you can be used as slave labor (legally under the 13th amendment no less.)

Your question should not be, "Where can I find the best American women?"

Your question should be, "How can I best expatriate?"

Making excuses about why you can't expatriate could cost you everything...including your life. In the West, you stand to lose your money, property, liberty, and life. Given that, how can the price of expatriation be greater?
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why asking "Where are the best American women?" is...

Postby Signet » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:26 am

Cracked has been a SJW site for a few years now, and they know as well as anyone how volatile the people they are courting are, and so they have editors that will amend articles to add bits that they think will lessen the backlash from their readership. So the apologistics and feminist ass-kissing may not actually be from the person who wrote the original article. I know someone who got an article published and had that happen as well. Doesn't really matter, not like we know the guy, but it is something that happens behind the scenes.

Didn't read the article yet, but I already agree with the sentiment. Though I don't imagine the people not already looking for a way out are going to be motivated by an article from a third rate humor site, even if it does contain a lot of truths.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions