Where's Jester? What happened to him?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Where's Jester? What happened to him?

Post by Winston »

You can go to Brazil and Egypt too. Rock is in Egypt now. Brazil is totally open without restriction.

Thailand and Cambodia are open too. But Cambodia requires a $2,000 deposit i hear and Thailand only has chartered flights, not commercial flights i hear.

PD asked to be banned. Literally. He was later unbanned though. He could be now posting as hypermak though. Their writing styles are similar.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

But as long as Hypermak is making useful contributions, I don't see any reason to accuse and dox him.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Falcon wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 10:15 pm
But as long as Hypermak is making useful contributions, I don't see any reason to accuse and dox him.
Hi @Falcon, nice to meet you. I came across your posts while catching up and you clearly are one of the "great veterans" of this place. Happy you are back!

And no, as you rightly assumed, I am not Publicduende, although I have to admit there are similarities; we are both Italian, we both spent some time in the UK, we both live in Manila right now.

See you around, happy posting! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You do have a good point hypermak.

I mean, logically speaking, if I were publicduende, and came back under a new identity so I could start fresh, I would not do what he's done in mentioning publicduende. I would not mention publicduende at all, and I would not mention meeting up with him, nor I would not mention living in the UK either, because I'd be trying my best to distance myself from PD (if I were really him for argument's sake) and not draw attention to him, lest I create suspicion. I would not note any similarites to PD either, such as living in the UK. I'd try to make myself as DIFFERENT from PD as possible. I'd do the most I can to disassociate me and my former username PD, and hopefully never even mention him at all. I certainly would not mention meeting up with him. The best way to not arouse suspicion, is to not draw attention to it. Don't you agree hypermak?

But hypermak, you've done the opposite of that. You've mentioned PD freely without fear, as if you had nothing to hide, etc. If you were really PD, you would not do that.

Also, there are some differences. Though your English style is similar, your tone and mood sound different, when I look at PD's past posts. He was more crass and cynical and pessmistic. You don't sound like that.

So my point is, although nothing is conclusive, there are legit arguments why you are not PD, like the ones I gave above. However, it's still suspicious that you won't meet me on webcam or Skype and make excuses not to. That part is suspicious no doubt. If I could see you on webcam I'd know once and for all whether you are or are not PD. Why not settle it that way once and for all? You know I don't bite right? You know I'm a nice honest guy right? What do you have to lose? Think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 12:34 am
You do have a good point hypermak.

I mean, logically speaking, if I were publicduende, and came back under a new identity so I could start fresh, I would not do what he's done in mentioning publicduende. I would not mention publicduende at all, and I would not mention meeting up with him, nor I would not mention living in the UK either, because I'd be trying my best to distance myself from PD (if I were really him for argument's sake) and not draw attention to him, lest I create suspicion. I would not note any similarites to PD either, such as living in the UK. I'd try to make myself as DIFFERENT from PD as possible. I'd do the most I can to disassociate me and my former username PD, and hopefully never even mention him at all. I certainly would not mention meeting up with him. The best way to not arouse suspicion, is to not draw attention to it. Don't you agree hypermak?

But hypermak, you've done the opposite of that. You've mentioned PD freely without fear, as if you had nothing to hide, etc. If you were really PD, you would not do that.

Also, there are some differences. Though your English style is similar, your tone and mood sound different, when I look at PD's past posts. He was more crass and cynical and pessmistic. You don't sound like that.

So my point is, although nothing is conclusive, there are legit arguments why you are not PD, like the ones I gave above. However, it's still suspicious that you won't meet me on webcam or Skype and make excuses not to. That part is suspicious no doubt. If I could see you on webcam I'd know once and for all whether you are or are not PD. Why not settle it that way once and for all? You know I don't bite right? You know I'm a nice honest guy right? What do you have to lose? Think about it.
Wiseton you much more wiseman compare me and you braveheart for sho 100% open truth of personal include histories girls parents even bars if aotherman do as you do then for 100% get butcher online maybe prosecutorial and deportion or jail even but you untoucble because you stand for truth seek 100% and force is with you

but i am moreso sure that the hyper is in reality fact the public duende vanni man and for me it make logic before for he try to elevate the public duende for vanni is man of egomania problem can nver ever lose never be wrong but you discover and i see light from afterwards and do longing invetigations and can see for now i make promises and you will surely see they come to pass

hyper will never ever vid cam with you in way allow you see and talk him extend period for validate what he knowings

hyper will not even voicewith you in long talk because you know what the public duend sound and surely he have some easy id voice or acenting so he not dare talk you

hyper may promise meet you but gues what that is he will always have excuse for it will never even hapen in real fac jac i can already assure you in 6 month or 6 year you will never but ever meet never see vid never talk voice

for me after read all postings and it abundance clarity he is big fraudman and yes before he want elevate the duende from anger and spiteful you banman him but soon we question he go plan b which distancing hyper id from duende id and focus to posting in own right as young fake chefman which he dream varcrous can relive past glory for now he elding hasbeen shelman in midling 40s for his biznis failings

for look the duende history he have adiliction to your forum he not able stay way long but due to egomania he also not can admission want come back the way marco come back so only way is to use sucpupet but he wanna stay close posible to old id so he try be young version duende thinking can pul wool over aborder eye but we not as dumwit as he calculation for his new id very flimsy very weak 1 dimension and not feasible philipin so he underestimate agregation aborder iq

hyper id before think can pretend on forum for be best buddy duende and post almost same but after he see not posible so he departure and spend great energies for denial and cardinal rule more he deny more he liarman

trust me test my hypothery see for self that even hyper express will for meet you he 100% will never do it simplment his time buy stragey for why o why he refusal cam you what excuse now if he say can meet

think bout for guilt so easy sus out if you push man to corner he sho truth colorings for hyper before say not wanna expose id to you but finalment he say ok ok can meet in angel city so if that case he no longer mindng and agree for sho real id to wiseton so why o why can not cam for does big expat young chefman not have smartphone and no lapy in 2020......really.......hmmmmmm
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 11:27 pm
Falcon wrote:
Hi @Falcon, nice to meet you. I came across your posts while catching up and you clearly are one of the "great veterans" of this place. Happy you are back!

And no, as you rightly assumed, I am not Publicduende, although I have to admit there are similarities; we are both Italian, we both spent some time in the UK, we both live in Manila right now.

See you around, happy posting! :)
Now you agreement meet wiseton in angel city so no reason not spend few minute for camchat with him for nothing lost nothing revealment not sho when meet face face

simple simon logic

but because you are in actulment fact jac the one only public duende and you not find good actor take place on cam so you will find excuse 100% for not cam with wiseton for in your heart you know that you hyper are the public duende and we know you can never but ever proof me wrong for truth is truth and i am the dedicated master truther servant of wiseton truth seek mision

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Falcon wrote:
He liarman make many false postings moreso have bad intentioning for wieston master truther all other aborder include you falconman are truther and what you post is ful fac jac but public duende make so so many fony baloney bs same as such puplet sealthy trolerman

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Falcon wrote:
He liarman make many false postings moreso have bad intentioning for wieston master truther all other aborder include you falconman are truther and what you post is ful fac jac but public duende make so so many fony baloney bs same as such puplet sealthy trolerman
@Falcon

@Spencer is the latest incarnation of the forum's herpes, PaloAltoGuy. This time he realised that the only way to keep his sorry a$$ on HA without getting banned is to pretend to be someone else and keep flattering Winston. His faux broken English is the worst thing we have ever had to endure in here. Your call.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Spencer wrote:
September 24th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Falcon wrote:
@Falcon

@Spencer is the latest incarnation of the forum's herpes, PaloAltoGuy. This time he realised that the only way to keep his sorry a$$ on HA without getting banned is to pretend to be someone else and keep flattering Winston. His faux broken English is the worst thing we have ever had to endure in here. Your call.
Falcon no mind beef with public duende for you are great poster from long go come back fresh more mature aborder rich in matrimon and dady experences and for this we so so glad please post for you we know beyond shadow doubt are true truther with elding soul but yet youngman age that the hyper so envy to make vacarous sucpupet the young chefman w big expat job in the manila in stealthy fakecraft