Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Guys, you be the judge on this one

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Guys, you be the judge on this one

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:31 am

This American guy in the video makes the claim that TFL isn't real and any man get women if he just takes care of his hygiene and puts himself out there. He goes on to say that he gets pursued by women but rejects them because he is mgtow. So my question is.... Do you guys believe him? Do you believe that this guy actually gets pursued by women? I don't believe him for a second..... He is obviously overweight,bald, has that nasty beard, and wears that goofy ass hat. I don't believe for a second that women pursue him. American women don't put in that kind of effort unless a guy is really good looking and this guy isn't even remotely good looking. So what do you guys think? Watch and give your opinion.
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, you be the judge on this one

Postby BlackKnight » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:59 am

I think the topics on this website are total shit. That's what I think :)
Junior Poster

Postby Zambales » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:15 am

There are thousands of these self made video's on YT, usually comprising of people talking shit just to get hits, leading to revenue via advertising.

The only way I would believe him was if I saw it for my own eyes.
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:17 am

When a guy makes content about getting women, it's to make money. The bolder the claim, the more he potentially stands to make. At least if idiot chumps believe him and buy into his bullshit. That's what appears to be the case here.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions