Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Opportunities in Brazil.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Opportunities in Brazil.

Postby zacb » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:25 am

I am kind of curious to hear about potential opportunities in Brazil, business or otherwise. With the economy on the downswing, what are some potential opportunities to cash in on it?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Opportunities in Brazil.

Postby Grunt » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Good question, but I have no answer. Since my perspective is that of a disabled veteran with full pension, I give little consideration to employment, and focus more on culture and infrastructure.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Re: Opportunities in Brazil.

Postby Rock » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:15 pm

If the Real crashes to 6 or more to the USD and if real estate follows which would likely be the case, look to pick up fire sale condos within 2 blocks of the beaches in Copacabana and Ipanema to rent out at very good yields.

I think no matter what, those beaches and the beautiful mountain landscape (in spite of the favelas on the hills) will always be in demand with international tourists and garota chasers. But supply is very capped due to geography limits and since regulations don't allow for much tearing down and rebuilding.

Brazil is one of the worst performing economies on the planet in recent months and there is continued strong downward pressure on local currency.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions