Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

-----

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Is a woman kissing a stranger whore behavior?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 4

-----

Postby Ghost » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 am

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is whore behavior?

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:07 am

Whore behavior is when she picks dick over taking care of her kids or something like that. If she's betraying someone (like a "sleeping with the enemy" type of thing), that would work out to be "whore behavior."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:29 am

It depends how she is kissing a stranger. To kiss people on the cheek even when meeting the first time is often a custom in Southern/Eastern Europe for both men and women.

In Japan many people are obsessed with parties, outdoor eating, especially after work, meeting other people in golf places and so on, often also alcohol plays a certain role. Nobody really cares about that or would consider it as whore behavior. Rather a tolerant society when mixing up. Almost no Christianity in Japan and I think this really makes a difference.

People in USA are terrible sometimes, by far too sensitive, with their Bible moral values, considering everything - even internet contacts etc. - as whore behavior.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby drealm » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:10 am

My cut off point is relative, not absolute. In a society where most women of marriage age aren't virgins I would consider a girl who just makes out with other guys to be a nun.
drealm
Junior Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:10 am

With some things, you can draw a line. With others, you can't. Sometimes it's less about the behaviour and more about the attitude. It makes it hard to judge what's what, but that's how it is. It's tempting to want to draw lines because no one likes to be confused.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:56 pm

1. Sleeping with a guy on the first date
2. Letting a guy get to 2nd or 3rd base on the 2nd date
3. Giving a BJ on the 3rd date
4. Making out on the first date
5. Average of one new sexual partner per year
Hero
Experienced Poster