Transgender Bathrooms

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Transgender Bathrooms

Post by jamesbond »

This is a good video talking about "transgender bathrooms."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Transgender Bathrooms

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Brother Nathanael discussing that new transgender law about which bathroom transgenders are allowed to use.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgAdqwfC7DY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
EnSabahNur
Freshman Poster

Post by EnSabahNur »

Trannies have been taking a dump in the women's bathroom for decades. I have never personally heard of or know of any woman assaulted in the women's room by a tranny.

I do know of men who have been flashed, approached, touched, and bothered by other men in the men's restroom. I still stick my head in and scope the scene and stand guard at the door when my son enters the male bathroom and require him to call out if the coast is clear and will holler in there if he is taking too long.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

jamesbond wrote:This is a good video talking about "transgender bathrooms."
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dBpR36VFQM[/youtube]
Great points but he has to lighten up, he's gonna have a heart attack!
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

What will happen when straight guys start using females bathrooms?

How you define transgender? Is that a matter of how you feel on a particular day
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Banano wrote:What will happen when straight guys start using females bathrooms?

How you define transgender? Is that a matter of how you feel on a particular day
If you "feel" like a woman (or a man) on any particular day, you can use the bathroom of the gender that you "feel" like that particular day. Seriously, it's unbelievable! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY[/youtube]

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I identify as 200 corporate CEOs aged 65. I could file for social security and sue if they won't pay me the equivalent of 200 maxed out social security checks.

I could also sue Hardee's if they won't give me the senior discount on a cola, even though my biological age is below 65.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I'm going to start going to the women's restrooms. Well...I already sneak in there on occasion.