Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A man walked around the world for 11 years

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A man walked around the world for 11 years

Postby chanta76 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:17 pm

In summary he lost his business got depress and decided to walk around the world to get over his depression. He claim to walk for 11 years in various countries with little money.

http://x-weird.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-man-who-spent-11-years-walking.html

What caught me was this quote.
"In Europe and Japan a lot more people treated me like I was a homeless person or a beggar. You feel the rejection; you can tell it in people's eyes. I was someone apart from the society. I was in Latin America and Africa for about four years, where I was welcome. In Europe, people would back away from you. You say hello to people and they think you're crazy."

Notice it's the wealthy countries that look down on him but the poorer country that kind of treated him like normal.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: A man walked around the world for 11 years

Postby Adama » Tue May 10, 2016 10:59 pm

This is more proof of Cornfed's superiority.

Must be nice to just split town for 11 years. Yeah, see you later. Don't know when I'll be back. Don't wait up.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions